你通知了哥伦比亚的政♥府♥
Did you alert the government of Colombia
有关这次的行动吗
that we were making a play?
恕我直言 你疯了吗
With all due respect, are you out of your mind?
呃 老大 Hankos指挥官在线上
Uh, boss, we've got Commander Hankos on the line.
把他接进来
Patch him in.
我已经接到了
I'm already getting
和我地位对等的人打来的投诉电♥话♥
screaming phone calls from my counterpart,
想要知道美国是不是
wondering if the U.S. is running an op
在哥伦比亚的国土上行动
on sovereign Colombian soil.
指挥官 你的状态是什么
Commander, what's your status?
我的人在第四战区原地待命
My men are holding position in the Delta Quadrant.
他们已经和一些本地人交火了
They started taking fire from some locals,
所以我们必须从Orlando的地盘里撤出来
so we had to pull back from Orlando's compound.
你是不是提议我们中止这次计划
Is it your recommendation, then, that we abort the mission?
肯定不 这个地方清理的非常匆忙
Hell, no. Place was cleaned out in a hurry.
我们就跟在他的屁♥股♥后面
We're right on his tail.
你从他的地盘里得到什么有用的消息没
You get any useful Intel from the compound?
我们发现了一个部分损坏的笔记本电脑
We recovered a partially destroyed laptop,
但是硬盘是好的
but the hard drive's still intact.
有什么我们可以用来追踪目标的信息吗
Anything there we could use to track the target?
不知道 电脑被加密了
Unknown. It was encrypted.
我的技术人员正在尝试进入
My tech's still trying to access it.
指挥官 Abby Sciuto和我也许能帮上忙
Commander, Abby Sciuto and I might have some better luck.
你可以试试 但是
You're welcome to try, but it'll take
把电脑运回华盛顿要至少12个小时
at least 12 hours to get that laptop to DC.
我的人没有这个时间
My men don't have that kind of time.
我们的人可以过去
Our people can meet.
什么意思
Meaning what?
指挥官的航母就在海湾
The commander's aircraft carrier in the Gulf.
我...立刻下去告诉Abby
I'll... run down to tell Abby.
与此同时 我该怎么跟哥伦比亚的大使说
In the meantime, what do I tell the Colombian ambassador?
你是个外交官
You're a diplomat.
说一些外交辞令
Say something diplomatic.
-时机刚好 -时机刚好
- Nice timing. - Nice timing.
-我先说 -我先说
- Me first. - Me first.
Abby先 说吧
Abby first. Go.
我在Orlando最新的DNA样本上找到了第二个线索
I got a second hit on the most recent DNA sample from Orlando.
有一个相近的匹配人
It's a familial match.
是谁
Who?
他有一个住在巴尔地摩外的侄女
【注:马里兰州首府】
He has a niece that lives outside Baltimore.
她可能会和她的叔叔有联♥系♥
Well, she may be in contact with the uncle.
也许她知道他在哪里
Maybe she knows where he is.
Abby 干得好 现在回去整理你的行李
Abbs, good work. Now go pack your bags.
我要去哪儿
Where am I going?
嘿 Abby找到了一个近亲
Hey. Abby found a relative.
我们听到了
We heard.
侄女的名字是Susanna Soto博士
Relative's name is Dr. Susanna Soto.
在罗斯戴尔那里开了家家庭式理疗
Runs a family therapy practice in Rosedale.
她在那多久了
How long she been here?
她在美国出生
She was born in the States.
通过DNA来看 她的父亲和Orlando曾经是兄弟
Going by DNA, her father and Orlando were brothers.
曾经
Were?
是的 她的双亲在她7岁的时候被杀了
Yeah, her parents were killed when she was seven.
被她妈妈家里的人带大
Raised by her mother's family.
我们甚至不知道她是否认识她的叔叔
We don't even know if she knows her uncle.
和哥伦比亚的人有任何联♥系♥吗
Any contact with anyone in Colombia?
她的手♥机♥和固话都没有
Nothing on her cell or landline.
-电子邮件呢 -她主要的e-mail里也没有
-E-mail. -Not on her main account,
但是她有可能有一些我们不知道的联♥系♥方法
but she could have others we don't know about.
我们需要接触到她的电脑才能够确认
We would need physical access to her computer to be certain.
我们已经拿到搜查令了 但如果我们大战旗鼓的来
We already got a warrant, but if we go in heavy,
她的叔叔可能在旁观 会打草惊蛇的
the uncle could be watching-- might tip him off.
有什么计划吗 现在没有时间来慢慢审问了
What's the play? There's no time for a lengthy interrogation,
而如果我们来硬的 可能会得到错误的消息
and we risk getting bad Intel if we turn the screws.
这就是计划
That's the play.
啊 我们要变成家长了
Aw. We're gonna be parents.
老大 能听到我们吗
Boss, you reading us?
非常清晰
Loud and clear.
好的
All right.
所以 计划是什么样的 Bishop
So, what's the plan, Bishop?
我们进去 坐下
We go in, get settled.
然后我找借口用洗手间
Then I excuse myself to use the bathroom,
找到Soto博士的电脑
I find Dr. Soto's PC
然后把她的硬盘拷到这里面来
and mirror her hard drive onto this.
完美
Perfect.
妻子优先
Wives first.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
请进来
Come on in.
我们就在后面
We're back here.
请进来
Please come in.
加入我们
Join us.
哦 嗨
Oh. Hi.
呃...
Uh...
这是那个育儿的课程吗
Um, is this the parenting class?
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
网上的消息弄混了
There was a mix-up on the Web site.
今晚是夫妻亲密关系课
Tonight is my couples intimacy class.
哦
Oh.
好吧 这将会很有趣
Well, this should be interesting.
我说谎了 我...
I lied. I was a...
有点害怕告诉你真♥相♥
afraid to tell you the truth.
因为...
Because...
我 我以为你不会来
I-I didn't think you would come.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
但是你必须要明白
But you must understand,
亲密关系最重要的组成部分就是信任
the first ingredient for intimacy is trust.
请坐
Please sit down.
好吧 让我们看看这些炫酷的枕头
All right, let's check out these cool pillows.
很舒服
Comfy.
呃...
Uh...
为什么你们俩不一起坐下呢
why don't you both sit down?
事实上 我需要用一下洗手间
Actually, I have to use the restroom.
麻烦了
Please.
既然已经来了 就留下来吧
You're here, so be here.
但是我真的...
But I really...
-坐下 -请坐下
- Sit. - Please.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 请紧握住他的手 啥
Now, take his hands. Huh?
哦 天啊 说真的 我感冒才刚好
Oh, gosh. For real, I-I'm actually getting over a cold.
手 伸出来
Hands-- out.
这总比我的脚要好
Guess that's better than my feet.
现在 深情的看着他...
Now, look into his eyes...
天啊
Ah, geez.
我看不下去了
I can't watch this.
好吧 现在呢
Okay. Now what?
不 不要断了眼神交流
No. Don't break eye contact.
所以 现在呢
So, now what?
继续看
Just keep looking.
他可以申请危险工种补贴了
【注:对执行会引起身体极端不适的危险任务或工作的人给予的额外报酬】
He's going to file for hazard pay.
哇
Whoa.
好吧...用制动钩着陆
【注:位于机身尾部 在海上或紧急着陆时实现快速减速】
Okay... tailhooking is the coolest thing
是我这辈子做过的最酷的事情
I have ever done in my life.
好吧 看来抱熊猫那件事被取代了
Well, so much for hugging a panda.
McGee探员 Sciuto女士 我很高兴你们能来
Agent McGee, Ms. Sciuto, glad you could make it.
跟紧我 我们没时间了
Follow me. We're tight on time.
接入Orlando的笔记本电脑有什么进展吗
Any progress accessing Orlando's laptop?
我会让Goode军士告诉你们情况
I'll let Petty Officer Goode fill you in.
嗨 我是...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表