你们怎么做到的
How do you do it?
就像是猪的饲料槽
It's like pigs at the trough.
有些地方 确实是个饲料槽 女士
Eh, some places, it really is a trough, ma'am.
芬威公园 里格利...
【注:体育场的名字】
Fenway, Wrigley...
大多都是体育场
Mm-hmm. Mostly stadiums.
Vance主任 Gibbs探员
Director Vance, Agent Gibbs,
我很抱歉选在这个地方
I apologize for the location.
就像Gibbs说的 我们待过更差的地方
Well, like Gibbs said, we've been to worse.
你们在调查NRL研究员的谋杀案
【注:NRL 海军研究实验所】
You're investigating the murder case of an NRL scientist.
有个外国使♥馆♥联♥系♥了我的办公室 声称有可用线索
My office was contacted by a foreign embassy claiming to have helpful Intel.
哪个使♥馆♥
Which embassy?
我向Kerry部长承诺过 会对这次会面保密
I promised Secretary Kerry to keep this meeting off the radar
以便保护所有人
in order to protect everyone.
哪个使♥馆♥ 部长女士
Which embassy, Madam Secretary?
您请便
All yours.
不 我不是...
Oh. Yeah, no. I'm...
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
你就是这样和女人搭讪的吗
So is that just how you pick up women, then?
就这样在门外等着
You just wait outside the door?
不 我在等一个朋友
No, I'm waiting on a friend.
我的创意要好点
Oh. My idea is better.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
所以 你在这儿工作
S-So, you-you work down here?
嗯...
Mm...
Pavlenko参赞
Counselor Pavlenko.
NCIS探员...
NCIS Agent, uh...
-DiNozzo -没错
- DiNozzo. - Of course.
你就是那个把芬兰人带到俄♥国♥领土上的人
You are the one who led the Fins onto Russian soil.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
事实上 是个救援队
It was a rescue team, actually,
因为其他人没有伸出援手
because help didn't seem to be coming from anybody else.
请进 参赞先生
In here, counselor.
那是海军部长吗
Was that the secretary of the Navy?
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs,
得知你在直升机事故后安全回国 我松了口气
I was relieved to learn of your safe return after the helicopter accident
那不是事故
It was no accident.
是导弹袭击
It was a missile.
那不是我们今天来这儿的原因
Which is not why we're here today.
那我们今天为什么来这里
Why are we here today?
这次轮到我们通过正式渠道
This time, it is our turn to go through the proper channels
寻求帮助
and ask for help.
你们的帮忙
Your help.
Nelly Benin
Nelly Benin.
我们受害人的前任实验搭档
Our victim's former lab partner.
我们已经在调查她了
We're already looking into her.
我能帮忙
I can help.
Benin曾经是我国杰出的研究人员
Benin was a valued asset of our scientific community
曾经
Was?
莫斯科有理由相信
Moscow has reason to believe
她现在为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥Sergei Mishnev工作
she is now in the employ of terrorist Sergei Mishnev.
就是那个声称击落你们飞机的人 Gibbs探员
The same man who you claim shot you down, Agent Gibbs.
Benin的同事
Benin's colleague.
两天前被发现在他莫斯科的家中死亡
Found in his Moscow flat two days ago.
一件精密武器
A sophisticated weapon.
同一个凶手
Same killer?
Benin
Benin.
她现在在华盛顿
She is here in Washington.
为什么
Why?
你想要我们找到你们失踪的研究员
You want us to find your missing scientist.
Gibbs...
Gibbs...
没有关系 部长女士
It is all right, Madam Secretary.
Gibbs探员突显了这个尴尬的事实
Agent Gibbs has highlighted the embarrassing truth.
我们请求NCIS
We are asking NCIS
找到Benin 并且阻止她
to find Benin and stop her
不惜一切代价
by any means necessary.
而作为回报 你们想要这个保持低调
And in return, you just want this kept quiet.
保住颜面
Save face.
请转告大使先生 我们会全力关注此事
Tell your embassy this matter will have our full attention.
司法部要求派遣
And Justice has requested
一位联合反恐行动组组长
a Joint Terrorism Task Force leader.
FBI会协助你们进行这次搜捕
FBI will be assisting in the manhunt.
我知道冷战正在缓和
I knew the cold war was heating up,
但是在男厕所见面真是太帅了
but meeting in the men's room is downright sexy.
你真这么觉得
You think?
这是按需知密
Well, it's... need to know.
我还不知道你的名字
I didn't catch your name.
我没告诉过你
I didn't throw it.
也许你可以帮我写下来
Mm. Maybe you could write it down for me, then,
写在你电♥话♥号♥码旁边
right next to your... little phone number.
嗯
Mm.
Vance主任
Director Vance,
特别探员Gibbs和DiNozzo
Special Agent Gibbs and DiNozzo,
这是FBI特别探员Pendergast
I'd like you to meet FBI Special Agent Pendergast.
在侦办此案期间
She will be your partner
她会是你们的搭档
for the duration of this case.
很高兴见到你们
Pleased to meet you.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
我们为什么要在这里开会
Now, why are we having a meeting in here?
问Pendergast探员
Ask Agent Pendergast.
我稍微调查了一下
I did a quick check.
她以前是联邦法警的副主管
She's a former Deputy U.S. Marshal
她现在成为联合反恐行动组组长
turned Joint Terrorism Task Force leader.
一个FBI猎手
An FBI manhunter.
而且我总能抓住猎物
And I always catch my prey.
有问题么 小呆
【注:Gumby也有呆板的人的意思】
Got a question, Gumby?
抱歉
Sorry.
我不太擅长记人名
I won't be good with names.
我叫McGee
Um, my name is McGee.
我想知道为什么要在MTAC开会
【注:多重威胁预警中心】
I'm wondering why we're having this meeting in MTAC.
这是一次保密的简报
It's a secure briefing.
我们通常在楼下做简报 女士
We usually just brief in the squad room... ma'am.
叫我Leia
Call me Leia.
就和那个公主一样
【注:指星球大战里的莉亚公主】
Like the princess.
我讨厌星球大战
I hate Star Wars.
没人讨厌星球大战
Nobody hates Star Wars.
当你叫Leia的时候你就讨厌了 DiNozzo探员
You do when you're named Leia, Agent DiNozzo.
但是你知道他的名字
Yet you know his name.
我们早些时候见过
We met earlier.
好吧
Okay.
Nelly Benin 俄♥国♥研究员
Nelly Benin. Russian scientist.
怀疑和俄♥国♥一个恐怖集团有关联
Suspected of ties to a Russian terror group,
涉嫌在莫斯科谋杀了一名同事
the murder of a colleague in Moscow,
与昨晚本地的NRL研究院之死也可能有关联
and our Navy Research Lab scientist last night here in D.C.
在被国际刑♥警♥组织标记以前
Our target entered the U.S. with her Russian passport
嫌疑人用她的俄♥国♥护照进入了美国
before it was flagged by Interpol.
全境通告已经发往各执法机构以及运输管理部门
【注:LEO Law Enforcement Officer】
BOLO's already doing the rounds with LEOs and transportation authorities.
就这些
That it?
我一个小时前才接手这个案子
I got handed this case an hour ago.
你们NCIS比我早开始调查 看看你们查到什么
NCIS had a head start, so let's see what you got,
咱们去踹几扇门 抓捕凶手
kick down some doors and find our killer.
拜托 我都摊牌了 该你们了
Come on. I showed you mine. Show me yours.
告诉她
Tell her.
我们对Benin做了一些调查
We've already done some digging on Benin.
-然后 -然后
And? And
调查结果都说不通
none of it makes any sense.
在两天前成为凶杀案的疑犯前
Up until the suspected murder two days ago,
她是一个模范俄♥国♥公民
she was a model Russian citizen.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表