不管接下去几分钟发生什么事
No matter what happens in the next few minutes,
记住那个拥抱就好
just remember that hug.
噢天 怎么了
Oh, boy. What's up?
-我们需要聊聊 -呃
- We need to talk. - Yeah...
我从来都不喜欢这句话
Words I'm never fond of hearing.
听着 我知道过去一年
Look, I know that this past year has been
对你来说很不容易
hard for you.
对我们来说都不容易
It's been hard for all of us.
但问题是 我们从没谈过那件事
But the thing is... we've never talked about it.
-一次都没有 -我们不需要谈
- Not once. - We don't have to.
看 这就是问题所在
See? That's the problem.
我们需要
We do.
我了解你 Tony
I know you, Tony.
真正的你
The real you,
以及在别人面前
and the fake-happy-
强颜欢笑的你
front-you-put-up you.
噢 拜托
Now, come on.
我 我是个很快乐的家伙
I... I am a happy dude.
我散发着快乐的气息
I mean, I, like, radiate happiness.
那首歌♥《快乐》 就是我...
That song, “Happy,” I...
胡说八道
That's baloney.
你那个"尽情约会"的表演
This whole random act of dating shtick?
没人相信的 好吧
Nobody's buying it. Okay?
我们知道你很孤独
We know you're lonely,
我们也知道原因
and we know why.
Ziva
Ziva.
说出来
Say it.
Ziva
Ziva.
得了吧 我可以说出来
Come on, I can say it.
我知道她的名字
I know her name.
Ziva
Ziva.
好 那我们就别绕圈子了 好吗
Okay, then let's stop dancing around this whole thing, okay?
我们都很想念她
We all miss her.
我爱Ziva 但她离开我们了
I love Ziva, but she left us.
她已经走了
She is gone.
这很痛苦
And-and it hurts,
糟糕透顶
and it sucks,
但这就是现实 你得面对现实
but that's reality and you have to face it.
我已经面对了
I have faced it.
很多 很多次
Many, many times.
她说不要
She said no.
她不想回来了
She didn't want to come back.
就这样
That's that.
这件事我已经放下了
I have moved on from it.
但你还放不下她
But you haven't moved on from her.
你不能暂停自己的生活
And you can't keep putting your life on hold
一直等她出现 因为...
waiting for her to show up, because...
她可能永远不会回来了
she probably never will.
我知道
I know.
但并不能让我好受些
Doesn't make it any easier.
事实就是
The truth is
我想念我的朋友
I miss my friend.
你在这儿还有朋友 Tony
You have friends here, too, Tony.
别忘了这点
Don't forget.
我知道
I know.
谢谢 Abby
Thanks, Abby.
等等 回头再说
Wait. Hold that thought.
那颗子弹的弹道比对吗
Ballistics on our bullet?
对 而且十分有料
Yeah, and it's juicy.
这颗子弹上的划痕与系统中
The striation patterns match a round
一把点38口径柯尔特手♥枪♥发射的子弹一致
from a Colt .38 Super that was already in the system.
那把枪来自一起谋杀案
From another murder?
警方调查报告上说
The police report says
是一处私人住♥宅♥的
it was an accidental firearms discharge
意外枪♥械♥走火
at a private residence.
没有人员伤亡 没人提出诉讼
No injuries reported, no charges filed.
枪注册在谁的名下
Who's the gun registered to?
Nathan Curtis
Nathan Curtis.
这就是我不相信邻居的原因
Oh... This is why I don't trust my neighbors.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
Valerie是我的朋友
Valerie was my friend.
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
你的柯尔特手♥枪♥杀了她
Your Colt did.
弹道吻合
Ballistics are a match.
什么
What?
我好久没见到那把枪了 自从...
I haven't seen that gun since I...
相信我 你应该接着说
Trust me, you want to keep talking here.
那是一年之前
It was a year ago.
我刚离开部队
I just left the corps,
很难适应
and I was having trouble adjusting.
我当时情绪非常低落
I was in a really dark place.
枪♥械♥走火不是意外
Firearm discharge wasn't an accident.
对
No.
我试图自杀 但枪走火了
I tried to take my own life, but the gun misfired.
然后我去向Valerie寻求帮助
That's when I went to Valerie for help.
她为你治疗
She was treating you?
不 她不能 因为我们是朋友
No, she couldn't, because we were friends,
但她把我介绍给她的一名同事
but she set me up with one of her colleagues.
你的手♥枪♥呢
Where's the Colt?
在那次事件后
After the incident,
我觉得不应该把枪放在家里
I didn't trust myself with the gun in the house,
所以Val把枪锁在她丈夫的保险柜里
so Val locked it up in her husband's safe
想等我好转后再还给我
until I was ready to have it back.
听着 我发誓 我完全忘记这把枪了
Look, I swear, I totally forgot about it.
嗯
Hmm.
就像你也忘了
Like you forgot about that argument
你俩上个月曾大吵一架
the two of you had last month?
有目击者报告
Witnesses report
你和Barnes夫人
a very heated exchange
在Rachel的学校外
between you and Mrs. Barnes
发生了非常激烈的争吵
outside Rachel's school.
争吵很正常 McGee探员
People argue, Agent McGee.
这不是杀人的原因
It's not something you kill over.
说服我们
Convince us.
Val和Ryan之间发生了什么事
Look, something was going on between Val and Ryan.
每次Ryan出现在Rachel身边
She was on the edge
她都坐卧不安
every time Ryan was around Rachel.
当我看到Rachel身上的淤青时
And when I saw bruises on Rachel,
-就去质问Val -为什么不报♥警♥
- I confronted Val. - Why didn't you report it?
因为她发誓是我弄错了
Because she swore to me I had it all wrong,
说Ryan永远不会伤害Rachel
that Ryan would never hurt Rachel.
你相信她吗
And you believed her?
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
我欠她的
I owed her that much.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
我去找过
I was following up
海军特种作战部队
with the Naval Special Warfare Group
调查Ryan Barnes的不在场证明
on Ryan Barnes's alibi.
他们小队晚上11点熄灯
After the team racked out at 2300,
直到第二天凌晨3点 都没人见过他
no one had a visual on him until 0300 the next morning.
训练场地在哪里
Where was the training grid?
威廉王子森林 离Lake Ridge的家
Prince William Forest-- only 12 miles
只有12英里(约19.3公里)
from their house in Lake Ridge.
对海豹来说是小菜一碟
Easy trek for a SEAL.
和DiNozzo一起去把他带来
Take DiNozzo, bring him in.
前台说Rachel和Ryan
Front desk said Rachel and Ryan
昨天登记入住 但之后没人再见过他们
checked in yesterday, but no one's seen them since.
我一般都会怀疑受害者的配偶
I usually suspect the spouse,
但这次真没看出来
but I didn't see this one coming.
也许我太"禅定"了
Maybe I'm getting too Zen.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表