扣两分 DiNozzo
That's two demerits, DiNozzo.
-为什么 -一分是你逃掉体能训练
- What for? - One for dropping out of PT.
一分是你的语气
One for your tone.
随便你 把Piggy送到护士那儿吧
Yeah, whatever let's get Piggy to the nurse.
Piggy哪儿也不许去
Piggy is gonna stay where he is until
直到他学会跟上其他人的步伐
he learns how to keep up with the rest
而如果你知道
of the squad, and you are gonna
怎么做对自己更好
get back in line if you
就给我回到队伍中去
know what's good for you.
有一件事是肯定的
Well, one thing's for sure--
我从不知道什么对自己更好
I've never known what's good for me.
全体都有 停
Company, halt!
Christine死后
I called Wallis after
我给Wallis打过电♥话♥
Christine died.
我觉得他应该知道
I thought he should know.
他为什么需要知道
Why would he need to know?
我们在调查Wallis的谋杀案
We're investigating Wallis's murder,
对学校内部违纪行为不感兴趣
not an infraction of the school's code of conduct.
他们在约会 是不是
They were dating, weren't they?
是从去年开始的 就在秋季社交活动之后
It started last year, after the fall formal,
甚至在Wallis毕业之后 他们仍然在一起
and they stayed together even after Wallis graduated.
Wallis入伍之后 Christine肯定很难熬
Must have been hard on Christine when Wallis enlisted.
我不确定 她从来不对别人说
I can't say. She kept it to herself.
你跟Wallis很熟么
You were close with Wallis?
他当了我两年的指挥官
He was my commanding officer for two years.
是的 我们关系很好
Yeah, we were tight.
-Wallis回来过学校么 -没有 长官
- Wallis come back to campus? - No, ma'am.
Christine之死 让他特别伤心
He was pretty broken up over Christine.
他说要去
Said he was gonna
借酒消愁
drown away his sorrows,
不想见人
crawl into a hole.
抱歉 我只知道这些
I'm sorry, that's all I know.
如果你想起别的 请联♥系♥我们
call us if you think of anything else.
特别探员DiNozzo
Special Agent DiNozzo.
像您一样的毕业生 是这所学校的荣耀
It's graduates like you that make this school proud.
我想他是希望
Uh, I think he wants you to salute
-你能回礼 -我知道
- him back. - I know.
-谢谢 -长官
- Thank you. - Ma'am.
也许他是对的
Maybe he's right.
Wallis去治疗情伤
Wallis went off to self-medicate,
结果被卷入什么事情
got caught in a bad situation.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得站在皮卡那边的人
I think the guy over at that pickup
自从我们过来后 就一直在盯着我们
has been watching us since we got out here.
哪个人
What guy?
刚才有个人的
There was a guy.
直到几个小时前它开机
Didn't even know the phone was here
我才知道手♥机♥原来在这儿
until I heard it come to life a few hours ago.
吓死我了
Scared me to death.
-Wallis来见过你 -对
- Wallis came to see you? - Yeah.
不知道他是擅离职守
Didn't know he was UA.
很抱歉这么乱
Sorry about the mess.
这把新的桌锯折腾死我了
Been having a hell of a time with this new table saw.
花了一千五呢 以为能好使的
For $1,500, you think she'd work.
Wallis为什么会来找你
Why'd Wallis come to see you?
我是他的导师
I was his mentor.
你读过RMA
You went to RMA?
学校拯救了我
School saved my life.
把我从小混混变成了男子汉
Turned me from a punk into a man.
加入陆战队 然后从商
Enlisted in the Corps, went into business.
都多亏了RMA
All thanks to RMA.
所以我也有所回报
So I give back.
建立了一项奖学金
Started a scholarship.
叫Cantor奖学金
The Cantor Scholars.
我每年都选择一个不同的孩子
I pick a different kid every year.
资助他们在RMA完成学业
Pay their way through RMA.
帮他们走出困境
Help 'em out.
Wallis就是其中之一
And Wallis was one of these kids?
我把他从里士满最差的学校里带了出来
Got him out of the worst school in Richmond.
遇到他的那天我就知道 他会成为我的骄傲
From the day I met him, I knew he'd do me proud.
他过来的那天晚上 是个什么情况
What about the night he came here?
一塌糊涂
He was a mess.
他的女友自杀了
His girlfriend had committed suicide.
他不知道该怎么办
He didn't know what to do.
我努力开导他来着
I tried to guide him.
Wallis死前
Wallis was UA for five days
擅离职守了五天
before he died.
你知道他会去哪儿么
Any idea where he might go?
肯定不是去找他的家人
Not his family.
他们在他大二时就搬走了
They bugged out of town his sophomore year.
没说搬去哪儿
No forwarding address.
他来自一个可怕的街区
He came from a tough neighborhood.
很多黑帮暴♥力♥事件
A lot of gang violence.
他拼了一辈子 想要逃脱
He fought his whole life to get away.
也许他已经没有什么斗志了
Maybe he didn't have any fight left in him.
好吧 我们先说清楚 在任何情况下
Okay, let's get something you will not,
你都不许告诉McGee
under any circumstances, tell McGee
你在我母校看到的任何细节
one detail of what you saw at my old school.
我只看到 你是个好学员
The only thing I saw was that you were a good cadet,
他们很尊敬你
and that they respect you.
是吗 那就不要多嘴了
Yeah... so let's not go blabbing about it.
你干嘛这么烦心
Why does it bother you?
这是你的一部分
It's part of who you are.
你不能无视你的过去 Tony
You can't ignore your past, Tony.
看着我
Just watch me.
不许透露半句 不然我就告诉McGee
And not one word or I'll tell McGee
你淋浴时唱的是什么歌♥
that song you sing in the shower.
-你怎么... -廉价旅馆 墙很薄的
- How did...? - Cheap motel. Thin walls.
那歌♥真是太可笑了
It's a ridiculous song.
踩油门 不然我们就赶不上你的晚宴了
Step on it or we're gonna be late for this dinner of yours.
噢 你和Gibbs真是
Oh, you and Gibbs.
非常特别的探员DiNozzo
Very Special Agent DiNozzo.
你不知道Christine和Wallis的全部细节
You don't know the whole story about Christine and Wallis.
你是哪位
Who is this?
可以帮忙的人
Someone who can help.
好 我听着呢
Okay. I'm listening.
关于Christine和Wallis 我不知道什么
What don't I know about Christine and Wallis?
不能在电♥话♥里说 我们私下见面
Not on the phone. We meet in person.
Nutley硬件公♥司♥的停车场见
Parking lot. Nutley Hardware.
噢 Nutley
Oh, Nutley.
就在雷明顿学院旁边 呃...
That's right next to Remington Academy. Um...
我们刚回到华盛顿
we just got back to DC.
如果想知道Wallis为何会死 你最好调头
You better turn around if you want to know why Wallis died.
好吧 我们六小时内到
All right, we'll be there in six hours.
我们会带早餐的
We'll bring breakfast.
希望你喜欢加油站的卷饼
Hope you like gas station taquitos.
好 就剩一个问题了
All right. Leaves one issue.
不 我明白 你必须回去
No, I understand, you have to go back.
为了案子
It's for the case.
好消息是 你可以回家了
Well, the good news is, you can go home.
别担心Gibbs Tony会通知他的
And don't worry about Gibbs. Tony's gonna let him know.
我想他已经知道了
Oh, I think he already does.
好 DiNozzo
Well, yeah, DiNozzo.
去做你该做的事
You do what you got to do.
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry.
好了 我要挂了
Okay. I'm gonna go now.
看来就我们俩了
I guess it's just the two of us.
要吃点什么吗
Should we eat?
Jake 我想问你一些...
Jake, I want to ask you something...
与工作相关的事
work-related.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表