不 不
No, no!
听说过塑料枪
Heard about plastic guns.
头一次见到有人用
First one I've ever seen.
显然 这个技术很管用
Well, the technology obviously works.
White因此通过了机场安检
White got it through airport security.
三个机场的安检
Three airports.
我刚刚下载了他的航♥班♥信息
I just downloaded his flight information.
他首先于上周出现在土耳其的安卡拉
He first shows up in Ankara, Turkey, last week.
从那里到了雅典 然后从伦敦到这里
From there was to Athens, then London to here.
所有的机票都是在机场柜台用现金买♥♥的
All tickets were purchased at the airline counter, in cash.
你觉得Nasry会使用同样的武器
Think Nasry has a similar weapon?
我不会为此惊讶
Wouldn't surprise me.
在我们知道更多的消息之前 不要透露给媒体任何信息 好吗
Let's keep a media lid on this until we know more, all right?
不要提到姓名 不要提到恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 不要引起恐慌
No names, no mention of terrorists, no panic.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss?
你找到了什么
What do you got?
我给切斯特菲尔顿酒店的前台
I showed the picture of Kyle Nasry to the desk clerk at
看了Kyle Nasry的照片
the Chesterfield Hotel.
Nary曾在那里 但已经离开了
Nasry was there but left
就在我们到达的几分钟前
minutes before we arrived.
这很奇怪 因为他提前付了一周的钱
Which is strange, because he paid for a week in advance.
NPRC给了我们Randall White的医疗记录
NPRC forwarded Randall White's medical records.
【注:国家人事文件中心】
-是他吗 -基本可以确定
- It's him? - It most assuredly is.
指纹和血型都配对了
Fingerprints and blood type match.
Abby正在对比DNA
Abby is comparing DNA.
所有可识别的伤疤 记号♥和刺青都有
All identifying scars, marks and tattoos are present,
但是一个粗略的检查让我找到了一些有趣的东西
but a cursory examination turned up some curious facts.
看到他脸上的这些划痕了吗
See these cuts and nicks on his face?
剃刀刮痕
Razor burn?
表明了他最近刮过胡子
Suggesting a recently shaved beard.
还有这里
Then here.
这是一个帮派刺青
That's a gang tattoo.
说明他个罪恶青年
From a miscreant youth,
但我发现这个刺青信息量更大
but I find this one more informative.
根据他的记录
According to his records,
这个
this...
是一个美国游骑兵
was a U.S. Army Ranger
"耻辱而亡"的刺青
“Death with Dishonor” tattoo,
但它被这个更加复杂的设计掩盖了
but it's been covered up by this more intricate design.
这个告诉你什么 医生
What's that tell you, Doc?
他是一个满腹牢骚的士兵
That he was a disgruntled soldier.
再加上他的帮派历史
That, combined with his gang history and,
恐怖组织对他有很大的吸引力
well, a terrorist group has a seductive appeal.
他们给White先生提供了多种形式的
They offered Mr. White even more forms of
壮观的暴♥力♥行为
spectacular violence.
呃
Oh.
嗨 蜘蛛人
Hey, Spider.
嗨 Zoe
Hey, Zoe.
所以这就是你说在办公室
So this is what you do when you tell me
努力工作时做的事
you're working hard at the office.
当然
Yeah.
好吧 你懂的
Well, you know...
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我有公务
I am on official business.
额
Oh.
什么公务
What's that?
你们的法证技术人员叫我来的
Your forensic tech called me.
哦
Oh.
-Abby -没错
- Abby.- Yeah.
她觉得ATF应该看看
She thought ATF should take a look at a weapon
【注:烟酒火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局】
你们收做证据的那把武器
that you guys took into evidence.
唔
Oh.
好吧 你知道的 她的实验室在楼下
Well, as you know,her lab is downstairs.
那么你上来这有何贵干
How can we help you up here?
我上来这儿还你今早匆匆出门时
I am up here to return something that you left at my place
落在我那儿的东西
when you rushed out this morning.
嗯
Mm.
好吧 我那会儿有些头晕
Yeah, well,I was a little lightheaded.
我落下了什么
What did I leave?
呃...是这个
Uh... these.
噢 天哪 还真是我的
Oh, boy. Oh, yeah.
-看来你找到钥匙了 -必须的
- You found the key.- Mm-hmm.
我还是把你锁得很好的
I had you locked up pretty good.
是啊 确实
Yeah, you did.
那么
Well...
呃
Um...
我们俩的事要保密吗
are we keeping us a secret?
可以 听着
Yeah, uh, listen.
这儿人多口杂
This place is a henhouse.
很容易流言四起
It practically runs on gossip,
我可不想当头条人物
and I do not want to be topic number one.
我们也很享受这样的
And we're doing pretty good
秘密关系 不是吗
in this relationship, right?
没错
Right.
我不想破坏它
I don't want to spoil it.
好的
Okay.
好的 天哪 你还真是勾魂
Okay.Eeh, you're very dangerous.
好了 没什么 看着没事
Okay, no,it looks good to me.
我觉得你眼睛没问题
I think your eyes are just fine.
我带你去楼下Abby的实验室
I'll take you down to Abby's lab.
这就说得通了
That explains it.
Tony恋爱了
Tony's in love.
好吧 我不知道爱不爱
Well, I don't know about love,
但他们确实打得火热
but they're definitely in heat.
另外 像这样的枪能够下载下来
Plus, a gun like this can be downloaded and reproduced
然后由任意一台3D打印机出来
by anyone with a 3-D printer.
这是海豹突击队营救Sarah Goode时
This is the photo taken by the Navy SEAL team
拍的照片
when they rescued Sarah Goode.
对 这台打印机有这个功能
Yep, this printer could do the job,
而且几千美元就能买♥♥到
and it can be purchased for just a couple thousand dollars.
我拆解了这把枪
I disassembled the gun,
构造确实很简单
and it's really quite simple.
所有的零件 包括弹簧都是塑料制♥作♥
All the elements are made of plastic,including the springs.
我都不敢相信这些部件是一台打印机造出来的
I can't believe those parts came out of a printer.
唯一的金属构件是撞针
The only metal component is the firing pin,
一根很小很普通的瓦楞钉
and it's a small,common roofing nail.
【注:用于连接木构件以及石棉瓦 塑料瓦的固定】
金属探测器完全无法探知
It's completely unreadable by a metal detector.
缺点是只能容纳一发子弹
Downside is it only holds one bullet.
而且没有膛线 所以不是很准
There's no rifling,so it's not very accurate.
只在近距离有用 加上是塑料做的
Only good at close range,plus it's plastic,
所以用过几次之后就失灵了
so it degrades after a few uses.
嗨 几位
Oh, hey, guys.
你们还记得Zoe Keates探员吗
Uh, you guys remember Special Agent Zoe Keates.
-最近还好吗 -当然 挺好的
- How have you been? - Sure, yeah.
嗨 我很好
Hi. Good.
嗨
Hey.
你们来这有什么事吗
Did you guys need something?
似乎
Uh...
有的
Yes.
你之前说 电脑上的加密文件
You had mentioned that you needed help
需要我帮忙处理
with the encrypted files on your laptop.
我说过吗
I did?
没错
You did.
我提到过
I did.
我...
I...
确实提到过
totally did.
是我忘了 抱歉
I forgot.I'm sorry.
你们都还正常吧
Is everybody okay?
我得走了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表