Sergeant Kent head Hawkins by one rank.
实际上 他是Hawkins的小队长
He was actually Hawkins' squad leader.
1969年7月17日
On July 17, 1969,
他们在广治省
they were on a reconnaissance mission
执行一项侦察任务
in Quang Tri Province.
侦察小队中了越共的埋伏
The patrol was ambushed by the Vietcong.
Kent中士是战斗中被杀的四个陆战队员之一
Sergeant Kent was one of four Marines killed in the fight.
第二天 所有尸体都找到了
Following day, all bodies were recovered,
除了Kent中士
except for Sergeant Kent's.
JPAC 代表着
JPAC, which stands for
战俘及战斗失踪人员联合调查司令部
the Joint P.O.W./M.I.A. Accounting Command,
这个 你已经知道了
and you already know that.
JPAC最近在被埋伏点进行了挖掘工作
Uh, JPAC recently did an excavation of the ambush site.
什么都没找到
Turned up nothing.
到目前为止 Kent中士的遗体仍然下落不明
To date, Sergeant Kent's remains are unaccounted for.
JPAC找到他的狗牌了
JPAC find his dog tags?
没有记录表明有人发现了
There's no record of Sergeant Kent's dog tags
Kent中士的狗牌
being recovered by anyone.
我们不知道Hawkins握着的狗牌是从哪里来的
We don't know where Hawkins got the one he was holding.
但是我们找到了某个也许会知道答案的人
But we did find someone who might have an idea.
电♥话♥记录表明Hawkins和Kent的女儿
Phone records show a large number of calls
通过很多次电♥话♥
between Hawkins and Kent's daughter.
女儿的名字叫做Alice Kent Staley
Daughter's name is Alice Kent Staley.
-带她过来 -已经带来了
- Bring her in. - Already did.
她正在会议室等你
She's waiting in the conference room for you.
干得好
That's good work.
McGee 帮DiNozzo一把
McGee, give DiNozzo a hand.
Bishop 去Ducky那看看
Bishop, go check in with Ducky.
你是个陆战队员
You were a Marine.
从你的行为举止能看出来
I can see it all over you.
是
Yeah, well...
我参军 是因为像那些你父亲一样的人
I joined because of guys like your dad.
比我大几岁
Couple years older than me.
我看着他们奔赴火线
I saw them run straight into the fire.
Hawk会喜欢你的
Hawk would have liked you.
Hawkins军士长
Master Sergeant Hawkins?
是的 Hawk
Yes, Hawk.
认识的人都这么叫他
Anyone who knew him called him that.
你认识他多久了
How long have you known him?
他从战场上回来的时候 我还是个婴儿
Um, when he came home from the war, I was just a baby.
他觉得 照顾我是他的责任
He felt it was his duty to watch over me.
每次牙疼 每个节日
Every toothache, holiday,
我女儿出生的那天
the birth of my daughter--
Hawk都在
Hawk was there.
你知道他是从哪儿得到你父亲的狗牌吗
Do you know where he got your father's dog tag?
我都不知道他拿到了
Uh, I-I didn't know he had it.
他一直不想让我对他的调查抱有太大希望 所以
He never wanted to get my hopes up about his research, so...
调查
Research?
我父亲的遗体一直没有被找到
My father's remains were never recovered.
他一直在寻找Kent中士
He was looking for Sergeant Kent.
他常常说 把我父亲带回家
He always talked about what it would mean
意味着什么
to bring my father home.
他越老 这事儿就越消耗他的精力
As he got older, it consumed him.
Hawk看见我父亲被击中
Hawk saw my father get hit.
他抱着尸体
He held the body.
第二天找不到尸体 对他打击很大
To not be able to find it the next day was devastating.
Hawk爱他
Hawk loved him.
我能从他爱我的方式里看出来
I know by the way he loved me.
在找到凶手之前 我们是不会停下的
We're not gonna stop until we know who killed him.
我要怎么告诉我的女儿
How am I gonna tell my daughter?
Greta 她才八岁
I mean, Greta's... she's only eight.
她崇拜Hawk
And she adored Hawk.
他正在为她做一些录像
He was, uh, making these videos for her.
关于她外祖父的故事
Stories about her granddad.
他希望她能知道她的外祖父是个什么样的人
He wanted her to know who he was.
Hawkins军士长知道自己活不了多久了
Master Sergeant Hawkins knew the end was near.
他知道他会被枪击
He knew he was gonna get shot?
不 Eleanor 他知道自己快要死了
No, Eleanor, he knew he was going to die.
管腺癌
Ductal adenocarcinoma.
胰腺癌
Pancreatic cancer.
病例显示
Patient records show
Hawkins军士长在上个月被诊断出患上了癌症
that Master Sergeant Hawkins was diagnosed last month.
这种癌症目前没有任何治疗方法
The cancer was too advanced for any treatment.
所以 如果他没有被枪杀
So, had he not been shot...
他也只能活几个月了
Well, he would have had only a few months to live.
没法想象知道自己死期的感受
Can't imagine knowing you're gonna die.
我们把弹头交给Abby了
We sent the slugs up to Abby.
她确认子弹是点38口径特殊弹
【注:是一种左轮手♥枪♥所使用的有缘中♥央♥发火子弹】
She confirmed that they're .38 Specials.
这种子弹通常用于左轮手♥枪♥
A bullet commonly used in revolvers.
嗯 知道了
Hmm, okay.
谢谢 Ducky 我会跟进的
Thanks, Ducky, I'll follow up.
Eleanor 在你走之前 我可以和你说句话吗
Eleanor, can I have a word with you before you go?
当然 什么事
Uh, sure, what's up?
今天是很艰难的一天
Well, today is a difficult day.
是吗
It is?
你已经受训九个月了
You've been training for nine months now.
九个月 神奇的时间范围 是吧
Nine months, such a magical time frame, isn't it?
但是想想 在三个月后
But think, in three months,
Breena和我将会有我们自己的孩子了
Breena and I are gonna have our own little human,
希望他会喜欢长途步行
who hopefully enjoys long walks...
抱歉 应该是关于你的
Sorry, this is about you.
你的外勤训练评估
Your field training evaluation.
对 事实上 我
Oh, right. Well, actually I...
请允许我传授你一个小小的智慧
Allow me to impart a little bit of wisdom
我已经传授给了你之前每一位有志向的探员
that I have given to each and every aspiring agent before you,
就在这个 菜鸟评估日
on this, your Probie Eval Day.
不要被你的分数所烦恼
Don't fret your number.
Jethro打低分 来鞭策你
Jethro gives low scores, well, to push you.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你的数字越低
The lower your score,
就越是代表 Gibbs觉得你有潜力
the more potential Gibbs thinks you have.
所以如果你得了一个高分
Uh, so if you got a high score?
那我会建议你辞职
Well, then I would advise you to turn in your badge.
我以为我弄好了呢
I thought I had this working.
这样就对了
Oh, there we go.
Greta 嗨 亲爱的
Greta, hi, honey.
这是你的老朋友Hawk
Your old pal Hawk here.
我会告诉你所有我能告诉你的
Uh, I'm gonna be telling you everything I can
关于你外祖父的事情
about your granddad.
这样你能了解他
So you have it.
就像你知道的
Uh, as you know,
他的名字是Charles Kent中士
his name was Sergeant Charles Kent.
然后
And, um...
他是一个出色的陆战队员
He was a hell of a Marine.
出色的人
Hell of a man.
这里有一大堆录像
There's a bunch of video files on here.
这地方每样东西都有一大堆
There's a whole bunch of pretty much everything in this place.
你知道吗 在这里
You know, being in here,
被一个男人要找到他的朋友
surrounded by one man's quest to find his friend
并给他一个正式的葬礼那种追求所包围
and give him a proper burial,
让我开始思考
it's really made me think about...
友情的重要性
the importance of friendship.
谢谢 Tony
Wow, thanks, Tony.
哦 不是你
Oh, not you.
是你找到的那只猫
This is the cat you found.
是
Yeah.
Rick Blaine 我以
Rick Blaine, I named him...
Humphrey Bogart在Casablanca里的人物给他命名
【注:《北非谍影》 1942年美国爱情电影】
after Humphrey Bogart's character in Casablanca,
因为他的皮毛燕尾服
'cause of the fur tuxedo.
你给他起了名字
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表