嗯 一切都好 老大
Yeah, I think so, boss.
不 一切都糟透了
No, everything is far from okay.
但起码是个开始
But it's a start.
我叫Nelly Benin
My name is Nelly Benin,
我在美国寻求政♥治♥庇护
and I'm seeking asylum in the United States.
Gibbs 来自NCIS
Gibbs. NCIS.
我们带你出去吧
Why don't we get you out of here?
好 但有两件事我要说清楚
Okay, fine, but let's two things straight.
我没杀任何人
I didn't kill anybody.
还有 我得去上个厕所
And... I have to pee.
等等 你的炸♥弹♥怎么办
Wait. What about that bomb?
没有炸♥弹♥
There isn't one.
是从一台旧计算器上拆下来的
Just pulled out the insides of an old calculator.
交给我吧
I got this.
刚才那个当然就是在"记账"
So, that, of course, was accounting.
那个大算盘就是证明
The big abacus gave it away.
就是这面墙
And here's the wall.
啊 这面墙最近目睹了很多行动
Ah, the wall has seen a lot of action lately.
Sergei Mishnev是你们的头号♥目标
Sergei Mishnev is your number one?
这很奇怪 你们肯定非常想抓到他
That's odd. You must want him pretty bad.
不要对墙提问题
Don't question wall.
你们小组在这儿办公么
Your team has desks in here?
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
这间橙色的大屋子 我会头疼死的 不不
The big orange room? That'd give me a headache. No.
我们在Stephen J. Cannell的世界中
【注:美国著名演员 编剧 导演】
We're in the Stephen J. Cannell annex.
我看过《天龙特攻队》
【注:J. Cannell导演的电影】
I watched The A-Team.
什么
Pardon me?
还看过《洛克福德档案》
【注:1974年电影 J. Cannell导演】
And Rockford
还有《飞天红中侠》
【注:美国科幻电视剧 J. Cannell任制片人】
and The Greatest American Hero, mm-hmm.
-不是吧 -嗯
- Really? - Mm.
你们找到她了 是吧
You found her, didn't you?
不好意思 你说的是谁
I'm sorry. Who?
这真是太顺利了
And this was going so well.
你是说这趟参观么
The tour?
你还在这儿和我兜圈子
Yet you-you continue selling me bull?
《哈德凯斯尔和麦克米克》
【注:罪案类电视剧 J. Cannell制片 编剧】
Hardcastle and McCormick.
Cannell被低估的经典作品
Underrated Cannell classic.
《龙虎少年队》
21 Jump Street--
有点法♥西♥斯♥ 有些奇怪 但我很喜欢
kind of fascist and weird, but I'm into it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不太擅长装硬汉
Not used to playing the tough guy.
但你还是觉得我是个危险人物
But you still think I'm dangerous.
你虚张声势装得很像
Well, your bluff was a little too good.
在我来这儿前 我都不知道我的朋友死了
I didn't find out my friend was dead until I got here.
今天可真是顺顺利利啊
Things are going so well today.
就这样吧 好多了
There. All better.
老天啊 你俩好了没
Geez. Come on!
走吧
Let's go.
借过
Pardon.
-有问题吗 -大♥麻♥
- Something wrong? - Marijuana.
这证明了 我和谋杀案无关
This proves I had nothing to do with the murders.
那也不一定
Well, that depends.
我不知道那个女人是谁
I don't know who that woman was,
但我知道她为谁工作
but I know who she's working for.
Sergei Mishnev
Sergei Mishnev.
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥一个流氓军事组织的头目
Leader of a rogue military group in Russia.
嗯 我知道他是谁
Yeah. Yeah, I know who he is.
但我不知道 直到上周
Well, I didn't, not until last week
他来我公♥寓♥附近的咖啡馆来找我的时候
when he approached me in a café outside my apartment.
就是他 他知道
That's him. He knew I was working
我为政♥府♥实验室工作 但他希望
for the government lab, but he wanted me
我能加入他的私人部门
to join him in a private sector.
去干什么
Hmm. Doing what?
他拒绝透露
He refused to say.
所以我知道 这不是个普通的工作邀请
That's how I knew it wasn't a normal job offer.
所以我委婉地拒绝了他
So, I politely turned him down.
我都告诉你了 你会帮我的吧
You are going to help me after this?
让我留在美国
Let me stay in the U.S.?
是Mikhail
Mikhail.
同事
A coworker.
我跟他谈起那份工作
I told him about the job,
他说他也收到了同样的工作邀请
and he said he'd received the same offer
同一个人 在同一天
by the same man... on the same day.
是的 没错
Yeah, well,
你们俩都拒绝了他
you both turned him down.
第二天一早 我就接到了电♥话♥
The next morning, I got a call
说Mikhail被杀了
that Mikhail had been murdered,
还说除非我接受这份工作 否则下一个就是我
and unless I took the job, I was next.
我什么时候能和你们领♥事♥馆♥谈正式入籍的事情
When do I talk to your consulate about formal naturalization?
谋杀案嫌犯可没法获得公民身份
Yeah, murder suspects don't get citizenship.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a killer!
那就把所有的事都讲出来
Then finish the story.
Sofia和我一直在竞争同一个激光研究项目
Sofia and I had been competing on the same laser research.
但她是我唯一能够求助的人
But she was the only one I could turn to.
我从来没想到
It never occurred to me
他们会发现这点 会对她下手
that they would find out and go after her, too.
Sergei和他的组织
Sergei and his group
因为我拒绝为他工作而想杀了我
want me dead because I refused to work for them.
你可以找警♥察♥求助
Russia has police.
Sergei说找警♥察♥没用的
Sergei said it would do no good.
他说他有很多朋友
He said he had many friends.
从谋杀案嫌犯
That's a big jump
到无辜受害者 还真是个大飞跃
from murder suspect to innocent victim.
我跟这事毫无关系 这都是谎言
The fact that I had anything to do with this is a lie!
谁告诉你说我杀了我的朋友
Who told you I murdered my friends?
我知道我们的研究员在你手里
I know you have our scientist.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
部长女士
Madam Secretary.
我错过了什么吗
I miss anything?
俄♥国♥人说我们是骗子
The Russians calling us liars.
习以为常了
So the usual, then?
非常好
Very good,
但我知道 你们已经拘留Benin小姐几个小时了
but I know you've had Miss Benin in custody for hours.
你可以说是我的直觉
Call it intuition.
我希望不是同一个直觉告诉你
I hope it's not the same intuition that told you
Nelly Benin是我们要找的凶手
that Nelly Benin is our killer,
因为她不是
because she's not.
现在你们说我是骗子了
Now you're calling me a liar.
彼此彼此
The usual.
你给了我们错误情报 "狡猾的"Anton
You gave us bad Intel, Bad Anton.
我知道
I know.
莫斯科方面也不总是告诉我所有的情况
Moscow doesn't always tell me everything,
让我处于一个尴尬的位置
which can put me in an awkward position.
那次秘密会面是为了什么
So why the secret meetings?
急着抓人吗
The urgent manhunt?
我相信你们称其为"小心驶得万年船"
I believe you call it "better safe than sorry."
不过既然她不再是谋杀案嫌犯了 那就更好办了
But since she is no longer a murder suspect, all the better.
为了我们能立即安全返回
We have a government plane waiting at Dulles
有一架政♥府♥专机正在杜勒斯机场等候
for our safe and immediate return.
你是假设我们已经找到了她
Well, that's assuming that we have her.
部长女士 我不认为
Madam Secretary, I do not think
你会因为一位研究人员
you want to open an international wound
而引起国际争端吧
over a scientist.
引起争端的是你
You did.
我会告诉莫斯科方面
I will tell Moscow
我们得到了贵国政♥府♥的全力配合
we have your absolute cooperation.
混♥蛋♥
Ass.
但他说得对 Leon
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表