哈利波特才不蠢呢
Harry Potter is not stupid.
你在过去三年的万圣节上 都扮哈利波特
You've been Harry Potter for the last three Halloweens.
最起码你也扮作女生啊 比如赫敏或者金妮
At least you could be a girl, like Hermione or Ginny.
你们这些麻瓜永远不会懂
You Muggles just don't get it.
呃 我懂
Uh, I do.
就是很蠢
It's stupid.
Benjamin 够了
Benjamin, enough.
Rachel 你的装扮很棒
Rachel, your costume's great.
谢谢你 Curtis先生
Thanks, Mr. Curtis.
你妈妈会担任学校派对的监护人吗
Is your mom chaperoning the school party?
不 她得工作
No, she has to work.
我们非常乐意载你一程
Oh, we'd be happy to give you a ride.
是不是 Benjamin
Isn't that right, Benjamin?
谢谢陪我走回家
Thanks for walking me home.
没问题 明天见
It's not a problem. We'll see you tomorrow.
拜拜
Okay, bye, guys.
你的礼貌有待加强啊 小伙子
Your manners leave something to be desired, young man.
等我们回到家...
When we get home...
在这儿等着
Wait here.
Rachel
Rachel.
Rachel 怎么了
Rachel, what happened?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
噢天啊
Oh, my God.
NCIS 第12季06集
别闹了 说真的呢
Come on, be serious.
嘿 我从没这么认真过
Hey, I have never been more serious.
一丁点错误都不能犯 Bishop
There is no room for error, Bishop.
-嘿 -听我说
- Hey! - Listen to me.
嘿 Holyfield和Tyson
【注:指拳王泰森咬掉对手霍利菲尔德耳朵一事】
Hey, hey, hey! Holyfield and Tyson
在有人失去一只耳朵之前 都停下
let's knock it off before someone loses an ear.
我只是说到Abby马上要举办的万圣节聚会
I was just talking about Abby's upcoming Halloween party,
McGee突然间就化身绿巨人了
【注:漫威角色 Bruce Banner博士在生气时会化身为力大无穷的绿巨人】
when McGee went all Bruce Banner on me.
我是有理由的 她不想穿万圣节服装
Yeah, for good reason-- she doesn't want to wear a costume.
什么 你疯了吗
What? Are you insane?
看在老天爷的份上 菜鸟
God, for the love of all that is holy, probie,
醒醒吧
let's get with the program.
Abby把万圣节看得相当重要
Abby takes this holiday very seriously.
如果背离了计划 就要承担后果
You deviate from the plan, you pay the consequences.
告诉她 McGee
Tell her, McGee.
07年的万圣节
Halloween, 2007,
我告诉Abby 我不想刻南瓜
I told Abby I didn't want to carve a pumpkin.
他现在还在担惊受怕呢
He's still waiting for the other one to descend.
并不是我不想装扮 好吗 只是...
It's not that I don't want to dress up, okay? It's...
只是我跟Jake无法决定到底穿什么
It's just that Jake and I can't agree on a costume.
婚姻 又来了
Marriage. Here we go.
万圣节曾经是
Halloween used to be
单身汉的天堂
a single guy's paradise.
现在
Now it's been twisted and co-opted
都被情侣们霸占了
into some kind of couples' thing.
你会跟Delilah电♥话♥讨论
You're gonna be phoning it in with Delilah.
你会找你的另一半
You've got your other half.
Abby有Ranger Burt
Abby's got Ranger Burt.
就连Ducky都有计划了
Even Ducky's got something cooking.
你为什么不找Allison
Why don't you take Allison?
Allison
Allison.
技术部门的
From tech services.
你上周跟她约会过
Who you went out with last week.
噢
Oh!
没成
Well, that didn't compute.
她是你这个月约会的第六位女士了
That's, like, the sixth woman you've dated this month.
没错 对你而言都算是记录了
Yeah, that's a record, even for you.
谢谢 哥回来了
Thank you. I'm back, baby.
带上装备 在Lake Ridge发现了一具尸体
Gear up. We got a dead body in Lake Ridge.
人力资源部的Krista怎么了
Whatever happened to Krista in HR?
呃 她太爱挑刺
Ugh, too judgmental.
我发邮件给她看 她从来都不笑
She never laughed at the e-mails I sent her.
那是因为邮件内容冒犯了她
That's 'cause they were offensive.
看到没 "太爱挑刺"
See? Too judgmental.
会计部门的Erica呢
And what about Erica from accounting?
她又怎么了
What went wrong there?
猫 猫太多了
Cats. Too many cats.
还全都名叫"达西先生"
【注:《傲慢与偏见》的男主角 深受少女们青睐】
They were all named Mr. Darcy.
你不觉得你有点太挑剔了吗
Don't you think you're being a little picky?
天涯何处无芳草嘛
Well, there's a lot of fish in the sea.
以你的速度 芳草很快会被踩光的
Not at the rate you've been fishing.
我能说什么呢 McGee
What can I say, McGee?
女人都觉得我迷人
Women find me alluring.
什么情况 Duck
What can you tell me, Duck?
背部中弹 一枪毙命
Single gunshot wound to the back.
死亡时间呢
You got a time of death?
午夜12点到今天凌晨2点之间
Yeah, between midnight and 2:00 a.m. this morning.
我们搜索了这片区域 老大
We searched the area, boss.
没有发现武器
No sign of a murder weapon.
也没有强行入室的痕迹
And no forced entry.
本地警方到达现场时
Local LEOs found the back door open
发现后门开着
when they arrived on the scene.
这地方没有被乱翻过
Place wasn't tossed.
不像是入室抢劫升级为谋杀
Doesn't look like a robbery gone bad.
死者是谁
Who's our victim?
是Valerie Barnes医生
Victim is Dr. Valerie Barnes.
42岁 海军中校Ryan Barnes的妻子
42, wife of Navy Commander Ryan Barnes.
-他驻守在[华盛顿]Little Creek -是他发现尸体的吗
- He's stationed at Little Creek. - He found the body?
不是 是死者10岁的女儿 Rachel Barners
No, that was Rachel Barnes, victim's ten-year-old daughter,
她在别人家过夜 回家时发现尸体
when she returned home from a sleepover.
一位邻居报的警
A neighbor called it in.
-她现在在哪儿 -外面
- Well, where is she now? - Outside.
DiNozzo 找到她丈夫 McGee 你负责邻居
DiNozzo, track down the husband. McGee, the neighbor.
你最后一次跟Barnes夫人交谈
When was the last time
是什么时候
you spoke to Mrs. Barnes?
昨晚6点左右
Last night, around 6:00,
她把Rachel送过来
when she dropped off Rachel.
她要工作到很晚 我帮她照顾孩子
She had to work late, and I offered to babysit.
你是死者的朋友
You're friends with the victim?
对 我认识Val三年了
Yeah, I've known Val for three years.
我们的孩子同级
Our kids are in the same grade.
关于中校 你有什么可以告诉我们的
Anything you can tell us about the commander?
说实话 我跟他不是很熟
Honestly, I-I don't know him very well.
他不常在家
He's not often around.
不是在训练 就是出任务
He's either training or on a mission.
他前几天刚离开
He left for one a few days ago,
那是我最后一次见到他
and that was the last time I saw him.
我能带我儿子回家了吗
Can I take my son home now?
当然
Of course.
是的
Yes.
谢谢你的帮助 Curtis先生
And, uh, thank you for your help, Mr. Curtis.
Rachel接下来怎么办
What's gonna happen to Rachel?
嗨 Rachel
Hi, Rachel.
我是特别探员Gibbs
I'm Special Agent Gibbs.
这个堡垒真漂亮
This is one good-looking fort.
你自己建的吗
You build this all by yourself?
不是
No.
爸爸和我一起建的
My dad helped me.
听起来是个很酷的老爸
Sounds like a pretty cool dad.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
他要回来了吗
Is he coming home?
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会找到他的
We will figure it out.
请别让我离开
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表