He's got it all broken down
都记录在电子表格里
in a spreadsheet here.
没有关于Hawkins的记录
There was no record on Hawkins' end.
这是因为Caldwell用电♥话♥联♥系♥失主
Well, that's because Caldwell contacted his targets via phone.
Caldwell在哪儿
Where is Caldwell?
协查通报...
The BOLO...
我没问协查通报 McGee
I'm not asking about the BOLO, McGee.
我问他在哪里
I'm asking where he is.
我有发现
Uh, I've got something.
既然我们知道他患有1型糖尿病
So, we know Caldwell had type 1 diabetes.
他就必须使用胰岛素
He can't go without insulin.
他在两天前电♥话♥预约了处方药
He called in a prescription two days ago,
但还没有去取
hasn't picked it up yet.
他一定会去药房♥
He has to go to the pharmacy.
如果没去 不然就要进入"昏迷之城"了
If not, coma city.
你们俩去药房♥
You two, go.
把地址发给你们了
Sending you the address.
Gibbs 关于Caldwell
Gibbs, about Caldwell,
我知道 我不应该进去
I know I shouldn't have gone in,
我也知道 他跑掉是我的错
and I know it's my fault he got away...
没关系
It's fine.
你找到Kent中士的遗体了吗
Where are you with Sergeant Kent's remains?
我和越南的JPAC通过话了
I spoke to JPAC in Vietnam,
但我还没有什么新的发现
but I haven't found anything new.
继续找
Keep looking.
这是你的外祖父
There is your granddad.
这是我在那里最先拍的其中一张照片
It's one of the first pictures I took over there.
现在 这张
Now, this one.
我们当时正在搜索一座村落
We were sweeping through a vil.
看到了这个男孩 可能还不到15岁
A-And we saw this boy, couldn't have been more than 15,
眼睛红得像西红柿一样
eyes as red as tomatoes.
越共的部队前一天晚上来过这个村子
Vietcong had come through the night before
杀了他的父母
and killed his parents.
割开了他们的喉咙
Slit their throats.
你的外祖父命令我们
Your granddad gave us an order.
停下来 帮助这个孩子埋葬他的父母
Said we would halt and help this boy bury his parents.
之后我给你外祖父和这个男孩拍了张合影
I-I took this of your granddad and the boy after we were done.
我永远也忘不了
I'll never forget that.
Eleanor 你还在这里
Eleanor, you're still here.
是啊 呃 再次感谢你让我在这里工作
Yeah, uh, thanks again for letting me work in here.
这安静的环境很有帮助
The quiet helps.
真令人惊叹 一张照片就能够
It's amazing how a single image can...
瞬间带你回到过去
take you back in time in an instant.
你去过越南
You were in Vietnam?
我没想到皇家陆军医疗队也在那里
I didn't think the Royal Army Medical Corps was there.
那是和美军的一个交换派遣
It was an exchange posting with the U.S. military.
现在能想到就是那种炎热的味道
What comes to mind is the smell of the heat.
当我们的战地医院遭到攻击的时候
When our field hospital came under fire,
我们把患者从船上搬下来
we took the patients off their bunks
然后用床垫把他们盖起来
and covered them with their mattresses.
真希望救他们能如此简单
If only saving them were that simple.
我想我该睡觉了
I think I hear my pillow calling.
当然 除非你想谈谈
Unless, of course, you'd like to talk
你下来的真正原因
about the real reason you're down here.
因为我的原因 一个嫌疑人逃走了
A suspect got away because of me.
我完全搞砸了 Ducky
I completely screwed up, Ducky.
然后我去和Gibbs解释 但他说没事
And I went to Gibbs to explain, but he said it was fine,
但我知道不是
which I know it's not.
完了
The end.
Eleanor
Eleanor,
当你完全不知所措的时候
when the world overwhelms,
我发现最为明智的做法
I find the best thing to do
就是先从完成一件小事开始
is to start by accomplishing just one little thing.
我觉得我连这点都做不到了
I don't even think I can do that anymore.
如果你相信的话
Well, if you believe that,
你为什么要大半夜的
why are you sitting on a frigid floor
坐在这冰冷的地面上
in the middle of the night?
刚在这个街区绕了两圈
Just did two walks around the block.
没有发现Caldwell的踪迹
No sign of Caldwell.
怎么 你就不能给我带个苹果味的
What, you couldn't have got me the apple one?
吃你的早餐吧 McGee
Eat your breakfast, McGee.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我刚刚在一个24小时药房♥熬了个通宵
I just pulled an all-nighter in a 24-hour pharmacy.
你还想要我怎样
What more do you want from me?
你两分钟之前还挺好的
Well, you were fine two minutes ago.
别提了
Drop it.
Tony 怎么...
Tony, what...
Rick Blaine跑了
Rick Blaine's gone, okay?
什么
What?
刚刚接到清洁女工的电♥话♥
Just got a call from the cleaning lady.
她当时正在倒垃圾 然后他
She was taking out the trash, and he,
他就那么径直跑出门
he just went... right out the door.
他逃走了
He escaped.
他跑楼梯下去的
He ran down all those stairs?
不 他坐电梯
No, he took the elevator.
哈
Huh.
我问我自己 为什么
Why, I ask myself,
他为什么要走
why would he want to go?
我们心灵相通 他
We were connected, he...
他就像是猫版的我 你知道吗
He was like the feline version of me, you know?
也许他只是需要自♥由♥
Maybe he just needed to be free.
是啊
Yeah.
没错 我明白
Yeah, I get that.
也许他发♥情♥了
Maybe he was in heat?
公猫也能发♥情♥吗
Can male cats be in heat?
Caldwell 不许动
Caldwell, freeze.
海军罪案调查处 双手举过头顶
NCIS, hands in the air.
我需要我的药
I need my meds.
Caldwell
Caldwell.
胰岛素起作用了
Insulin kicking in?
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thanks. Yeah.
嘿 听着 让我给你省点时间
Hey, listen, l-let me save you some time.
我从你眼前逃走了 我很抱歉
I ran from you, and I'm sorry.
对我来说 昨天是糟糕透顶的一天
Yesterday was a horrible day for me,
我肯定对你来说也不是个好日子
I'm sure it was a bad day for you.
很大一部分原因是因为我
And I was a huge part of that.
对不住你了 真心的
Apologies to you, sincerely.
你对Hawkins的事情也很抱歉吗
You sorry about Hawkins, too?
从越南回来那家伙 那个老兵
The Vietnam guy, the vet?
是的 我真的很抱歉
Yeah. I really am.
那就和我说说
Tell me about it.
如果你知道那个老兵 你就知道骗局的事情了 对吧
Well, if you know the vet, you know the con, right?
我带给他一个狗牌
I brought him a dog tag.
他说血型不对
He said it was the wrong blood type,
然后说他要去报♥警♥
and he said he was gonna go to the cops.
所以 你在他报♥警♥之前就杀了他
So, you-you killed him before he could.
什么
What?
啊 得了吧
Ah, come on.
省省吧 别在我面前装腼腆了
Come on, don't go getting all shy on me now.
不 不 认真的
No, no, seriously.
那个老兵死了
The vet is dead?
噢 天哪 噢 天哪
Aw, man. Aw, man.
听着 长官 从你进门之后
Listen, sir, I've been straight with you
我一直都很坦白
since you walked through that door.
像骗子一样坦白
Straight as a con.
这事儿不是我一个人干的
I don't run this thing by myself, okay?
我就是擅长和人打交道
I'm a people person, okay?
我联♥系♥客户
I work with clients.
我的同伴 他弄来的狗牌
My partner-- he gets the tags,
在幕后工作
works behind the scenes.
哦 那让我猜猜
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表