But he's right, Leon.
我们不能把政♥治♥资本浪费在这件事上
We can't spend political capital here.
我 我只是要坐下写张便笺
I... I was just sitting down to write a note,
然后Pavlenko就进来了
and then Pavlenko walked in.
不 您想坐哪儿就坐哪儿
No. You sit wherever you like.
我想知道
I want to know how the hell
该死的俄♥国♥佬是怎么发现Benin在我们手里的
the Russians found out we had Benin.
给我接Gibbs探员
Get me Agent Gibbs.
嘿
Hey.
我知道你们找到Benin了
I knew you found Benin.
在询问她之前不能告诉你 你明白的
Couldn't talk to you until we talked to her. You understand.
不 我不明白
No, I don't.
嘿 我们参观时漏掉了这间屋子
Hey, we missed this room on the tour.
快来看看
Check it out.
不要再参观了 不要再说谎了
No more tours, no more lies.
请坐吧
Well, have a seat.
我们聊聊
Let's talk about it.
就算你此时此刻杀了我
If you killed me right here, right now,
我的尸体也会拒绝坐在桌子那边的
my dead body would refuse to sit at that table.
是你告诉俄♥国♥人 我们抓到Benin么
Did you tell the Russians we had Benin?
指控我叛国吗
Treason?
"轻微"叛国
Ah. Light treason.
我们做了些调查
We've done some digging.
在过去三个月内 你被指派
You've been assigned to protect three Russian emissaries
保护三名俄♥罗♥斯♥使♥馆♥官员
in the last three months.
事实上 是俄♥国♥使♥馆♥特别指定
And, in fact, the Russian embassy specifically
由你来参与这个案子的
requested your assignment to this case.
-还是叛国 -而且是被收买♥♥
- Treason. - For hire.
这个月初
$28,000 was deposited in your
有海外离岸账户
bank account at the beginning of the month
向你的账户汇入2万8千美元
from an offshore account.
我可以杀了你
I could kill you.
那可就是叛国加谋杀了
Then it'd be treason and murder.
你对我说谎了
You've lied to me,
还指控我叛国 但你现在就是在浪费我的时间
and you've made accusations, but now you're wasting my time.
我不是内鬼
I'm not your leak.
我相信你
I believe you.
告诉我们是谁汇的钱 别人也都会相信你
So tell us who sent the money, and everyone else can.
去吧 去追踪账户啊
Go ahead, trace the account.
现在是谁在浪费时间
Now who's wasting time?
是我父亲汇的钱
Belongs to my father.
-你父亲和俄♥国♥有关系 - 不
- Your father has Russian ties? - No.
真是难以置信
I can't believe you.
我在试着相信你
I'm trying to believe you.
我父亲很有钱
My father has money.
非常有钱
A lot of it.
直到我17岁 他才出现
He didn't come into it till after I was 17.
现在他每年都汇给我2万8千美元
But now he sends me $28,000 every year.
不是因为我想要 或者我需要
Not because I want it, or because I need it.
只是因为 是某种税收优♥惠♥而已
Just because it's, uh... some kind of tax benefit.
我们的关系始终有点
Our relationship has always been a little, um...
挑战性
Challenging.
你又懂什么了
What would you know about it?
说来话长
Well, it's a long story.
那我们就略过这段吧 我还有工作要做
Well, then, we should skip it, because I have a job to do,
我们的俄♥国♥研究员还有飞机要赶
and our Russian scientist has a flight to make.
你还有猎物要抓捕
And you have prey to catch.
向来如此
Always do.
只不过这一个并没有跑
Except this one wasn't running from you,
而且她仍在被其他人追捕中
and she's still being hunted.
这个组织想杀我
This group wants me dead,
而你还把我送回去
and you're sending me back?
Sergei会找到我的
Sergei will find me.
很显然 我国政♥府♥根本不会阻止他
Clearly, my government doesn't care about stopping him.
遗憾的是
Unfortunately,
贵国政♥府♥把话都说清楚了 Benin小姐
your government has made a lot of things clear, Miss Benin.
不 美国政♥府♥
No. The United States grants asylum
为政♥治♥避难者
to political refugees
和那些躲避宗教迫♥害♥的人提供庇护
and those fleeing religious persecution.
我的案子又有什么不同
How is this any different?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
求求你 我很有价值
Please. I have value.
我来晚了吗
Am I too late?
什么事
For what?
我们确认了凶手
We identified our killer.
根据你对酒吧那个人的描述
Using your description from the bar,
我确认了那个女杀手的身份
I got a hit on our hit woman.
是Renata Atal
Renata Atal.
俄♥国♥逃犯 因为与多起
Russian expat wanted in connection
使用非常规武器受雇杀人案有关
with multiple murder-for-hires
而被通缉
involving unusual weapons.
电动绞刑具确实"非常规"
A motorized garrote would qualify.
我已经发出全境通告了 我们知道是谁在追杀Benin
I already put out the BOLO. We know who's after Benin.
这就意味着 我们可以把她带回来 保护她
Which means we can get her back to protect her.
不 我们不能
No, we can't.
DiNozzo和McGee知道这事吗
DiNozzo and McGee get this?
他们不在审讯室
They weren't in the bullpen.
马上打他们手♥机♥
Get it to their cell phone now.
好的 为什么呢
Okay. Uh, why?
让我去找你们的新闻媒体吧
Let me go to your news media.
如果我不能赢得你的同情 那么也许
If I cannot win your sympathy, then-then maybe...
我明白 好吗
I get it, okay?
你会帮我吗
You'll help me?
不
No.
不值得为你而挑起一场战争
You're not worth starting a war over,
但是就像我说的 我明白你的想法
but like I said, I get it.
我还是要谢谢你
Thank you for that, at least.
我们为什么要来这里
Why are we in here?
出什么事了
What's happening?
喂
Hello.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
Tony 我觉得我们被人跟踪了
Tony, I think we're being followed.
没错
You are.
什么 你在哪儿
What? Where-where are you?
在跟着你们
Following you.
还有我们的女杀手
And our hit woman now.
什么 这一路么
What? The whole time?
对 我有个直觉
Yeah, I had a hunch.
待在车里 Leia
Now, stay in the car, Leia.
Tony 你要干什么
Tony, what are you gonna do?
他挂电♥话♥了
He hung up?
我们现在该怎么办
Uh, what do we do now?
趴下
Get down.
熄火
Turn off the engine.
手放到方向盘上
Hands on the wheel!
都结束了
It's over.
我知道
I know.
嘿 手放到方向盘上
Hey, hands on the wheel!
不 不 不 住手
No, no, no, no, no, stop!
这个女人是怎么知道我要被转移的
How did this woman know I was being transferred?
起初 你们拒绝给我庇护
First you refuse to grant me asylum.
然后在光天化日之下 把我当诱饵来钓杀手
Then you use me as bait to lure my assassin out into the open.
现在 你们居然还打算
And now you still plan
把我交给那些罪魁祸首
on turning me in to those responsible?
我们没有证据
We don't have proof.
除了你们 Pavlenko参赞
Outside of this building, Counselor Pavlenko was
是唯一一个知道我将被转移的人
the only one who knew I was being transferred.
确实有人给女杀手通风报信
It does appear someone tipped off the hit woman.
是的 那仍旧不是我
Yeah, and it still wasn't me.
叛国那事儿我就提了一嘴
I ask about treason one time.
够了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表