Why is that?
你... 在我们眼前
You're just... changing
硬生生变了个人
right in front of our eyes.
你粗暴的态度 你...
Your gruff manner, your...
你简洁的回答
your clipped replies.
你不再是McGee了
You're no longer McGee.
你是麦Gibbs了
You're McGibbs.
什么 真是...
What?! That's...
等一下 你说什么
Wait. What?!
没错
It's true.
自从Tony让你负责之后
Ever since Tony put you in charge.
你就像是... 被他上身了
You're, like... channeling him.
-停 -明白
- Stop it. - You got it,
老大
boss.
海事安全响应小组做好准备了
Hey, MSRT's ready when you are.
Abby已经确定了其中几个劫匪的身份
Abby got positive I.D.'s on several of the hijackers.
但这说不通
It doesn't add up.
-看起来就像是邪恶男孩乐队 -没错
- Look like an evil boy band. - Exactly.
样本都来自巴西DNA数据库
Matches came from the Brazilian DNA database.
那他们都有犯罪记录
So they all have criminal records?
偷车 商店行窃
You know, car theft, shoplifting.
没人犯过重罪
None of them are serious felons.
是的 有人把他们偷运过边境
Yeah. Someone smuggled them over the border,
资助他们 并且把他们送到了"圣多米尼克"号♥上
financed them and sent them onto the San Dominick.
海盗一般不会弄得这么复杂
Pirates usually aren't sophisticated enough
伪造证件 控制安全系统
to falsify I.D.'s and override security systems.
-这些海盗就会 -我们漏掉了一些东西
- These pirates were. - We're missing something.
也许我们在那艘船上会有发现
Well, maybe we'll find it on that boat.
我已经告诉你了
I've already told you,
我们不对正在进行的行动发表评论
we do not comment on active operations.
你想给我老大打电♥话♥ 请便
You want to try calling my boss, go right ahead.
要挂了 再见
Got to go now. Bye.
我是McGee
Go for McGee.
是Dorneget吗
Dorneget?
还没有任何新的消息 Tony和Borin
Don't have any updates yet. Tony and Borin
正在船上 我也在等情况报告
are taking the ship now. I'm waiting for a sitrep.
得挂了 Ned
Got to go, Ned.
我看你也没有浪费任何时间去找我...
Well, I see you didn't waste any time going over my...
哦 主任
Oh, Director.
抱歉 我把你当成别人了
Uh, sorry. I thought you were someone else.
没事
Never mind.
是 不 暂时还没有
Yes. Uh, no, nothing yet.
我会的
I will.
谢谢
Thanks.
Bishop 电♥话♥响了
Bishop, phone's ringing.
-Bishop -你说什么了吗
- Bishop?! - You say something?
是的 你有什么发现
Yeah. What do you got?
哦 我正在追踪这些加密邮件
Oh. Um, I ran a trace on these encrypted e-mails.
这些邮件被隐藏在一个木马程序里
They were buried in a Trojan horse
这个木马程序通过感染电脑主机
that bounced all over the country
在全国范围内不断跳跃
through infected host computers.
所以 我精准定位了源头
So, I pinpointed the origin,
是诺福克外的金考快印
【注:一家以印务为主要业务的全球连锁公♥司♥】
and it's a Kinko's outside Norfolk.
哦 主谋是本地人
Oh, our mastermind's a local.
他们有很多客户
They have dozens of customers
按小时租用电脑
renting computer time by the hour.
如果想找到感染源 确定嫌犯 我们需要更多信息
We'll need more if we want to zero in on a suspect.
我知道这些数字的含义了
I know what the numbers mean.
我知道这些数字的含义 我知道这些数字的含义
I know what the numbers mean. I know what the numbers mean.
McGee 你在干什么
McGee, what are you doing?
-什么 我就是站在这里 -在Gibbs的桌子旁边
- What? I'm just standing. - At Gibbs' desk.
Abby 你说你知道这些数字的含义了
Abby, you said you know what the number means.
什么数字
What numbers?
那些...
The numbers...
Gibbs在犯罪现场发现的数字
that Gibbs found at the crime scene.
我想也许他们是彩票号♥码或坐标
I thought maybe they were lottery numbers or coordinates.
我错了 但我还是对了一点儿
But I was wrong, but I was kind of right.
说清楚
Explain.
是一个定♥位♥器♥号♥码
It's a locator number
"圣多米尼克"号♥上一个集装箱的定♥位♥器♥
for a shipping container from the San Dominick.
里边装的是什么
What's inside?
重要的不是集装箱里装的是什么
It's not what's in the shipping container
重要的是 这是谁的集装箱
that's important. It's who owns it.
是一家名为"液晶显示"的公♥司♥
A company called LCD Liquidated.
他们有个简陋的网站 有语♥音♥信箱
They have a cursory Web site, and a voice mail,
还有大约50个集装箱
and about 50 shipping containers
几乎不断地在世界各地游走
that are traveling around the world pretty much constantly.
一般都是从美国出关
Usually export out of the U.S.
目的地都是那些
And ending up in countries
有保密银行业务的国家
with secretive banking practices.
而且他们都因为现金走私
And they are being investigated
而正在被美国海关调查
by U.S. Customs for money smuggling.
具体的说 毒资
Drug money, specifically.
我现在说的是一个装满数千万美金的集装箱
I'm talking tens of millions of dollars in one container.
这跟就不是什么绑♥架♥勒索
This isn't about ransom at all.
规则70 不断挖掘 一查到底
Rule number 70-- keep digging till you hit bottom.
McGee
McGee!
没有规则70
There is no rule 70.
-那个 我... -你刚刚杜撰了一条规则
- Well, I'm... - You just made up a rule.
这个麦Gibbs的事 确实冲昏了你的头脑
This McGibbs thing has really gone to your head.
甚至 我现在都认不出你了
I don't even recognize you right now.
我们听到了之前的枪声
We heard that gunshot before.
我们以为你死定了
We were sure you were dead.
Patricia呢
Patricia?
Aranda抓你走之后 他们就把她带走了
They took her right after Aranda grabbed you.
那她在哪儿
Well, where is she?
Jaime
Jaime?
你怎么了 兄弟
What happened to you, man?
你把她送了下来当人♥质♥
You sent her down here to be a hostage.
保险起见
My insurance policy.
他本应该守着的是哪个集装箱
Where's the container he was supposed to be guarding?
这个
It's this one.
他可能在这下面的某个地方迷路了
He probably got lost somewhere down here,
但就是这个集装箱没错
but this is the container.
坐下
Sit down.
老大 你在哪儿
Boss, where are you?
第四层甲板
Deck four.
我们已经控制了这艘船
We've taken the ship.
逮捕了其他的劫匪
We have the rest of the hijackers.
正去和你会合
We're on our way.
那是炸♥弹♥吗
Is that a bomb?
Tony
Tony?
首先声明
Just to be clear...
那炸♥弹♥不是我们装的
that's not our bomb.
放下枪
Drop it.
马上
Now!
你能让你这个手下
You want to tell your boy here
放下武器吗
to ease up on his trigger finger?
只要你和你的人离开这艘船
Soon as you and your people leave this ship.
先停止计时 然后我们再谈
Turn off your bomb, we'll talk about it.
我告诉过你了
I already told you,
不是我们装的
it's not our bomb.
-那是谁装的 -不知道
-Then whose is it? -Don't know.
但是它早晚会爆♥炸♥的
But it's going off one way or another.
如果我拆下来 就不会了
Not if I disarm it.
你能拆炸♥弹♥
You can do that?
快动手啊
Do it.
先丢下武器 然后放开这位士官
Drop the weapon first and release the petty officer.
Jaime
不要相信他
他是联邦探员
他会把我们送到关塔那摩去的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表