喂 他已经在路上了
Yeah. He's already on his way.
好了 有什么发现
Okay, what do we have?
中士的身份
The identity of our petty officer.
我已经连线了哥伦比亚大使
I've brought in our ambassador to Colombia.
她也有消息
She has news, as well.
Edmunds大使
Ambassador Edmunds.
Gibbs探员 可以这么说
Agent Gibbs, nice to finally meet you
很高兴总算能见到你真人了
in person, as it were.
那么 他是谁呢
So, who was he?
男性受害人的真实姓名是
Well, our male victim's real name
Louis Freston上尉
was Lieutenant Louis Freston.
我知道那个名字
I know the name.
情报专家
Intelligence specialist.
最近被指派的
Recently assigned.
显然 他把Lolita当作有价值的人来培养
Apparently he had cultivated Lolita as an asset.
她在哥伦比亚的亲戚宣称
She has relatives in Colombia who claim to know
知道我们的目标在哪里剪的头发
where our target got his hair cut.
我们每周都能收到两次这种报告
You know, we get a report like this twice a week.
却从未有结果
It never pans out.
这次有了
This one did.
Freston打算归档的报告里说
The report Freston was about to file
Lolita带给他一份
says Lolita was bringing him a hair sample
她从哥伦比亚得到的头发样本
she'd picked up from Colombia.
她本打算在他们被害的那天晚上给他的
She was going to give it to him the night they were killed.
如果他的DNA和机场爆♥炸♥案中的DNA匹配
And if his DNA matches the DNA from the airport bomb,
我们就找到凶手了
we got our guy.
我们没有在犯罪现场发现发样
We didn't find a hair sample at the crime scene.
根据Freston的记录
According to Freston's notes,
发样被缝进妓♥女♥的钱包内层了
it was sewn into the lining of the prostitute's purse.
我们也没发现钱包
We didn't find a purse.
实际上 老大 关于这个 我可能有条线索
Actually, boss, I may have a lead on that.
就在枪击过后
A store owner across the street shot video
街对面的店主用手♥机♥拍下了视频
on his cell, just after the shooting.
看看
Let's see it.
DNA在皮条客手上
Pimp has her DNA.
你们有12个小时 把它拿回来
And you have 12 hours to get it back.
事态紧急 Gibbs探员
The stars are aligning, Agent Gibbs.
大使
Ambassador?
Freston的举动引起了一些议论
Freston's play kicked up some chatter.
我刚收到Orlando和他的高级副手们
I just received Intel on a meeting between Orlando
会面的情报
and his top lieutenants.
我们拿到了地址
We have a location.
我派出了一支海豹突击队
I'm scrambling a SEAL team.
你需要趁我们还有时间的时候
You need to verify Orlando was our guy
去确认Orlando是不是凶手
while we have a window of opportunity.
这是40年来 我们最好的机会了
This is the best shot we've had in 40 years.
明白
Understood.
该还击了
It's payback time.
McGee
McGee?
哦 嘿 Gibbs探员在哪儿
Oh, hey! Where's Agent Gibbs?
在多重威胁警报中心 和他最喜欢的手下一起
In MTAC with his favorite agent.
抱歉 我没来得及吃饭
I'm sorry. I didn't get the chance to eat.
乐意效劳
Happy to help.
对 我要发一个协查通报
Yeah, I need a BOLO out
关于一个被定过罪 叫Eddie Rosario的皮条客
on a convicted pimp named Eddie Rosario.
绰号♥"锁骨"
Nick name is Collarbone.
呃... 不好意思 我该怎么...
Uh... excuse me, how do I, uh...?
你知道怎么...
Do you know how...?
有门铃 或者别的吗
Is there a doorbell or something?
不好意思 你...
Excuse me, do you...?
够了 我不是隐形人 各位
Okay, I'm not invisible, people!
我不是隐形人
All right, I'm not invisible!
你想干嘛 Palmer
What do you want, Palmer?
有摄像头
There is a camera.
你到底想干嘛 Palmer
What do you want, Palmer?
Mallard医生有发现 重大发现
Dr. Mallard has news, big news!
我...
I...
呃...
Uh...
McGee已经对皮条客发出了协查通报
McGee's got a BOLO out on the pimp.
刚才是Palmer在敲门
That was Palmer scratching at the door.
Ducky有发现
Ducky's got something.
把他的镜头投影到屏幕上
Hey, put him up on the screen.
你好 Duck
Hello, Duck.
哦 我忘了你随时可以
Oh, I forgot you can turn that damn thing on
开这玩意儿了 对吗
whenever you want, can't you?
Palmer说你有发现
Palmer said you had something?
我在检查的时候 在年轻女士的臀部
Well, during my examination, I found a small tattoo
发现了一个小纹身
on the young lady's derrière.
看起来 好像有人曾试图把它刮下来
It looked as if someone had tried to scrape it off,
我觉得这点有些可疑
which I thought was a bit odd.
所以我查了下
So, I ran it down.
结果发现Lolita的皮条客给他的姑娘们
Turns out Lolita's pimp brands his girls
刺了那个特殊的纹身
with that particular tattoo.
所以我能查到这个图案...
So, I was able to track the art to...
我跟Tony说 你有话要跟Gibbs探员说
I told Tony that you wanted to speak to Agent Gibbs.
不过Gibbs从来就没有真正说过话
Not that Gibbs ever actually speaks.
在一句"你有什么发现 医生"之后
After “What do you got, Doc?”,
我得到的只有...
all I ever get is...
愤怒的目光
angry glare.
嘿 Palmer
Hey, Palmer.
愤怒的目光
Angry glare.
皮条客给他的姑娘们做了标记 所以我可以
Uh, pimp brands his girls, and I was able to track
由纹身图案查到制♥作♥它的纹身店网站
the tattoo art to the Web site of the parlor that does it.
-谢谢 Bishop -也许能给我们
- Thanks, Bishop. - Yeah, may give us a lead
"锁骨"出没地点的线索
on where Collarbone hangs out.
那好 带上McGee和你一起
All right, take, uh, McGee with you, huh?
行了 McGee
All right, McGee.
你一路都在噘嘴 说来听听吧
You've been pouting the whole car ride-- let's hear it.
-两年了 对吧 -我不想听这个
- So, two years, huh? - I don't want to hear it.
你已经参与这个行动两年了
You've been working on this op for two years
却只字未提
and never said anything.
那是...
Well, it was, um...
怎么说来着 哦 对 机密
what do you call it? Oh, yeah! Classified.
得了吧 我黑了多少次
Oh, come on, how many times have I hacked
机密数据 还跟你共享了
classified data and shared it with you?
-47次 -是啊...
- 47 times. - Yeah, it's...
这数据很可能是对的
You know what? That's probably right.
但你刚刚证明了我的观点
But you proved my point.
-什么 -再也不能相信你了
- Which is? -Can't trust you anymore.
你只是因为Gibbs告诉了我 却没告诉你而不开心
You're just upset 'cause Gibbs read me in and not you.
根本不是这回事 好吗
That's not it at all, all right?
我相信他有他的理由
I'm sure he had his reasons.
说得好像真的一样
As misguided as they probably were.
提示一 你走进了一家不该来的纹身店
Sign number one you've walked into the wrong tattoo shop.
闻起来像猫尿
Smells like cat pee?
对
Yeah.
等一下 这还有人
Just a sec! Got a bleeder!
我们等着
We'll wait.
希望他不怕得肝炎
Hope he enjoys the hepatitis.
对了 我们刚还没说完呢
Hey, we're not done yet, by the way.
还要说什么
Well, what is left?
我第一个知道了
I was read in first.
现在你也已经知道了
And now you have been read in.
我怎么知道你没有参与其它秘密行动
How do I know you're not working on another secret op?
我又怎么知道你没有参与其它秘密行动
How do I know you're not working on another secret op?
你有参与其他秘密行动吗
Are you working on another secret op?
-McGee -伤人吧
- McGee! - Hurts, doesn't it?
好吧 无论如何
All right, for what it's worth,
瞒着你 我感到很抱歉
I felt bad lying to you.
我倒觉得你很享受
I think you enjoyed it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表