- Where are we going? - I mean tomorrow.
跟我一起去旅行
On my trip.
Donald
Donald...
我有事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
我爱你 Mags
I love you, Mags.
我对你一见钟情
I've been in love with you from the moment we met.
我知道你对我也有感觉
I know you feel something, too.
你为什么不早说呢
Why didn't you say something sooner?
如果我早知道这样 我...
If I'd have known, I...
我现在告诉你了
I'm saying something now.
这特么是怎么回事
And what the bloody hell is going on here?
Angus
Angus.
-对不起 -等等 你干嘛说对不起
- I'm sorry. - Wait. Why are you sorry?
-我懂了 -就这么...
- I see. - It just...
这么发生了
happened.
我们正想告诉你
We were going to tell you.
如果Donnie早点说了 又会怎么样 嗯
What if Donnie had said something sooner, huh?
那我成什么了 备胎
What does that make me, second fiddle?!
好了兄弟 退后 你喝多了
All right, mate, back off. You're as drunk as a lord.
我是喝醉了 但我不是瞎子 我看得出她喜欢你
Yeah, I'm drunk. I'm not blind. I can see she fancies you.
那你怎么选 Mags
So which is it, Mags?
你要选谁呢 嗯
Who's it gonna be, eh?
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你刚刚想要亲我的女朋友 兄弟
You just tried to snog my girl, mate!
你根本就不爱她 Angus
You don't even love her, Angus.
难道你爱
And you do?!
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
好 给你了 我在乎什么
Fine. Keep her. What do I care?
反正她就是个廉价的荡♥妇♥
She's nothing but a cheap floozy anyway.
嘿
Hey.
Mallard
Mallard!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bloody bastard.
你离开了
You left.
再也没回来
And you never came back.
Gibbs探员在吗
Agent Gibbs here?
我拿到中校的毒理报告了
I got the toxicology report for the commander.
他还没从医院回来
He's not back from the hospital yet.
回来了
Am now.
对贝类有过敏反应
Ah. Allergic reaction to shellfish.
一个贝类残渣 不知怎么进到他的水瓶里
A residue somehow got into his water bottle.
不知怎么
Somehow?
是啊 很可能是个意外
Yeah. It easily could have been an accident.
不是意外
It wasn't.
只是看起来像是
Just supposed to look like one.
海军士官说什么了么
Petty officer have anything to say?
"我喝太多咖啡了" 别的都没说
I drink too much coffee. Nothing much more than that.
我们有东西要给你看 老大
Oh, we got something here for you, boss.
还不知道为什么
Still have no clue why
这些人被当做了目标 但我们终于
these guys were targeted, but we finally
发现了他们之间的联♥系♥
found a connection between them.
每次有人死了 就有其他人去
Each time one of 'em died, someone was assigned
接替他的职务 这很正常
to take over their duties. Nothing odd there.
奇怪的是 所有接替者
The odd part is, all of the replacements
都是阿尔巴尼亚人 确切来说 阿尔巴尼亚裔美国人
were Albanian. Well, Albanian-American.
-所有都是吗 -是的 我们做了计算...
- All of 'em? - Yeah. We did some math and...
其实是McGee做的计算
well, McGee did the math and...
这种事情随机发生的概率
The odds of that happening by chance
小于万分之一
are less than one in 10,000.
把他们带过来
Bring 'em in.
太棒了 真不错
Very nice. Very nice.
我喜欢看你们工作
I love watching you guys work.
老实说 好极了...
Honestly. Bravo. Bra...
好极了
Bravo.
我是Gibbs
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
嘿 Bishop 有什么消息
Hey. Yeah, Bishop, what have you got?
什么时候
When?
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
她有什么消息
What does she got?
警♥察♥找到Ducky的朋友了
Police found Ducky's friend.
在河底
At the bottom of a river.
你现在都上门出诊了
You do house calls now?
不要说 我不想知道细节
Don't say it. I don't want to hear the details.
我知道... 没有他消息的时候
I knew... when I hadn't heard from him,
我就知道出事了
that something had happened.
45年来 他从没消失过这么久
45 years, he's never been gone this long.
不管情况有多糟
No matter how bad it got.
我能帮你做些什么
Can I get you anything?
我的外套
My coat.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我的欢送礼物
My going-away present.
那天晚上我把它落在酒吧里了
I left it at the club that night.
Angus把它带回了家
Angus took it home.
在他桌上放了好多年
Kept it in his desk for years.
他最终做了一个支架
Eventually, he had that stand made.
那是我们最后一次见到对方
That was the last time we saw each other.
我一生之中 很少有
There is very little in my life
比那天晚上更后悔的时刻
that I regret more than that night.
他也会这么说的
He would say the same.
和我结婚也许是唯一让他更后悔的事
Marrying me might be the only thing that trumps it.
我很难相信这句话
I find that hard to believe.
Angus和我应该是朋友
Angus and I were meant to be friends.
最好的朋友 但是
The best of friends, but
我想也就如此了
I think that was it.
最后这几年
These last few years,
我们之间很少讲话
we barely spoke to each other.
我要走了
I have to go.
我得在其他人之前 告诉他的员工们
I need to tell his employees before anyone else does.
Angus会希望我那样做
Angus would have wanted that.
Clarke夫人
Mrs. Clarke.
我不知道怎么开口
I don't know how to tell you this.
我觉得他们已经知道了
I think they already know.
抱歉 帮不上忙
Sorry, can't help you.
-帮不上还是不想帮 -我只是一个药品供应员
- Can't or won't? - I'm just a medical supply clerk.
如果想谈谈抗生素或者外科修复术
If want to talk about antibiotics or prosthetics,
你就找对人了 至于我的前任是怎么死的
I'm your guy. As far as how my predecessor died,
我什么都不知道 只知道那是一个很可怕的事故
I don't know anything, except that it was a terrible accident.
我可以一遍又一遍地重复
And I can say that over and over...
如果你想听的话
and over if you like.
还有几个
How many more?
我们已经询问过五个接替者
Well, we've interrogated five of the replacements,
他是最后一个
and he is the last.
不会有什么不同
It's not gonna be any different.
他们对Angus Clarke的事一无所知
None of them know anything about Angus Clarke.
对前任的死也一无所知
None of them know anything about their predecessors' deaths.
他们什么都不知道
None of them know anything.
其实他们什么都知道
Except they know everything.
他们根本没费心隐瞒
They're not hiding it very well.
一定很自信 我们不能把他们和谋杀联♥系♥起来
Must be pretty confident we can't tie them to the murders.
我们还没有
Well, we haven't yet,
但我发现了一些有趣的东西
but I found something interesting here.
我查看了他们的服役档案
I was going over their service files,
发现他们在工作申请里
and it turns out that all of them listed
都填了同一个紧急联络人
the same emergency contact on their systems application.
-阿尔巴尼亚是一个小国家 -没有那么小
- Albania's a pretty small country. - It's not that small.
联络人名叫Gareth Ahmeti
Contact is named Gareth Ahmeti.
我查了一下
I did some checking.
他是阿尔巴尼亚黑♥手♥党♥成员
He's reported to be a member of the Albanian mafia.
精于暗♥杀♥
Specialty is assassination.
国际刑♥警♥说他目前住在英国
Interpol says he's living in the UK,
化名为Gareth Godfrey
under the name Gareth Godfrey.
他真的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表