除非还有我需要知道的
Unless there's something I should know.
有些我不知道的细节
Some detail I missed
你可能需要告诉我
you might need to tell me.
晚安 Gibbs
Good night, Gibbs.
晚安
Night.
开着呢 进来吧
Yeah, it's open. Come on in.
开着
Open.
为什么我一点都不奇怪
Why am I not surprised?
你好 Anton
Hello, Anton.
没有伏特加
Don't have any vodka,
不过冰箱里有一瓶冰啤
but there's a cold beer in the fridge.
你很体贴
You are considerate...
不过我不能久留
but I cannot stay.
我知道我们取得了一些成功
I understand we had some success.
可以这么说
You could say that.
我承认 我当时挺紧张
I admit I was nervous.
一开始他确实很多疑
He was quite suspicious at first,
但你是对的
but you were right.
当我告诉他 你没有杀Nelly Benin
When I told him you killing Nelly Benin was a fake,
他相信了
he bought it--
就像你说的 彻彻底底的
as you say-- hook, line and sinker.
人们总是相信
People believe what
-他们想要相信的 -如果他没有
- they want to believe. - Had he not,
我们现在可能就不会在这儿交谈了
we might not be having this conversation right now.
但是我们在
But here we are.
[俄语]谢谢 Gibbs 谢谢你
参赞
Counselor.
要谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表