收到 "圣多米尼克"号♥
We read you, San Dominick.
我是海军罪案调查处特别探员DiNozzo
This is NCIS Special Agent DiNozzo.
我们要1000万美元未做标记的钞票
We want $10 million in unmarked bills
一小时内送到
delivered in one hour's time,
否则我会杀死人♥质♥ 把他们扔进海里
or I'll shoot a hostage and toss them overboard.
我是特别探员Abigail Borin
This is Special Agent Abigail Borin.
你是Renaldo Aranda吗 听着
Is this Renaldo Aranda? Look, uh,
我们很愿意讨论赎金问题
we're happy to talk to you about money,
但我们先要知道现场的状况...
but first we need a status report on the...
你现在还有59分钟
You now have 59 minutes.
Joe Willis
Joe Willis?
开门 海军罪案调查处
Open up. NCIS.
Willis先生 我们要问你几个问题
Mr. Willis, we need to ask you a few questions.
现在怎么办 老大
What do we do, boss?
拜托 别这么叫我
Please stop calling me that.
-门没锁 -嗯
- Unlocked. - Mmm.
啊 我受不了的各种臭味混在一起...
Ah, it's every smell I can't stand rolled into...
超级臭
one super smell.
是啊 Willis一个人住
Yeah. Willis lived alone.
不知道这里为什么像是经历了疯狂的兄弟聚会
I don't know why it looks like a frat party exploded.
厨房♥还是卧室 你想让我去哪儿
Kitchen or bathroom? Where do you want me?
去厨房♥吧
Take the kitchen.
好的
Okay.
发现了几盒子弹
Got boxes of ammo.
7.62毫米的
7.62 millimeter.
很多啊
A lot of them.
看来我们找到劫匪待过的地方了
Guess we know where the hijackers were staying.
对 我想我知道他们是怎么溜上"圣多米尼克"号♥的了
Yeah, I think I know how they snuck on the San Dominick, too.
伪造证件
Falsified their I.D.'s
然后和其他船员一起上船
and walked on with the rest of the crew.
还有两个问题
That leaves two questions:
Joe Willis是同谋吗
Was Joe Willis a conspirator?
还有... 这瓶子里装的到底是什么
And... what exactly is in this jar?
这是...尿液 是吧
It's...It's urine, isn't it?
去厕所难道会死吗
Would it have killed them to use the bathroom?
我的答案是 会
I'm gonna go with yes.
飞行甲板 准备行动
Flight deck, stand by.
正在加注燃料
Hot refuel in progress.
无关人员全部撤离飞行甲板
All others, stand clear of the flight deck.
能让我们单独聊几句吗 谢谢
Give us a second? Thanks.
长官
Sir.
船长
Captain?
安保B队 安保B队
Security team Bravo, security team Bravo...
我在哪儿
Where am I?
在美国海军"塞拉诺"号♥上
On the USS Serano.
我的船呢
And my ship?
被海盗劫持了
It's being held by pirates.
-我应该在那儿 -哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
- I should be there. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你哪儿都不能去
You're not going anywhere,
除了搭医疗直升机去诺福克
except a medevac to Norfolk.
我...
I, uh...
我衬衫口袋里有包口嚼烟
【注:在口中咀嚼有类似于抽烟的效果】
I had a package of chew in my shirt pocket.
有可能还在吗
Is there any chance that's around?
-你的衬衫在证据袋里 -啊
- Your shirt's in an evidence bag. - Ah.
反正也是时候该戒了 这不是个好习惯
Time I quit anyway. It's a bad habit.
你能告诉我发生了什么事吗
So you want to tell me what happened?
像这种航程 你的眼睛要环视海面 警惕海盗出现
Trip like this, your eyes scan the horizon for pirates.
从没想到他们会混入到我自己的船员里
Never expected them to be part of my own crew.
对 这正是我不解的地方
Yeah, that's what's giving me trouble.
你难道没发现
You didn't notice that the guy
现在劫持你船的人
that took your boat hostage today
和两年前劫持你的人是同一个吗
is the same guy who took you hostage two years ago?
我发现了 我清楚地记得
I did notice. There's not a detail
关于Ernesto Vilandro的所有细节
about Ernesto Vilandro I haven't committed to memory.
我必须阻止他
I had to stop him.
劫匪把船员关在住舱甲板
Hijackers had locked the crew up in the mess.
但Vilandro要我负责通讯
But Vilandro needed me to work the comm.
当时只有我和他
It was just him and me.
你袭击了他
You jumped him?
我不会放弃我的船 不会交给Vilandro 不会重蹈覆辙
I wasn't giving up my ship. Not to Vilandro, not again.
无线电在打斗中弄坏了
Radio got smashed in the fight.
我把Vilandro扔到海里
I threw Vilandro overboard,
希望有人能发现他的尸体
hoped somebody would find the body.
直升机已就位 长官
Helo's ready, sir.
收到
Copy that.
O'Rourke的直升机走了
O'Rourke's medevac left.
他在去诺福克的路上
He's on the route to Norfolk.
时间到了 该联♥系♥Aranda了
Hour's up. Time to contact Aranda.
那么 他问起赎金的时候 你准备怎么跟他说
So, what are you gonna say to him when he asks for his money?
Tony 我会问他最喜欢哪种快艇
Well, Tony, I'm gonna ask him his preference in powerboats.
你知道快艇有17种
Did you know there are 17 distinct categories
-不同类型吗 -我不知道
- of fast boats? - I did not.
人♥质♥谈判入门第一课 DiNozzo
It's Hostage Negotiation 101, DiNozzo.
你要让他们慢下来 让他们冷静下来
You keep 'em stalled, keep 'em calm,
让他们不停地说话
keep 'em talking.
就跟约会一样
Just like dating.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Oh, yeah.
这里是美国海军"塞拉诺"号♥
This is the USS Serano
呼叫"圣多米尼克"号♥ 请回话
to the San Dominick. Come in.
钱准备好了吗
You have my money?
就快好了
We're close.
我的上司在请示上签了名
My boss signed off on the request.
银行正在处理
The bank's processing it.
-不会太久的 -你在拖延时间 没用的
- Shouldn't be long. - You're stalling, and it won't work.
听着 你要1000万美元
Look, you asked for $10 million.
这比直接去ATM取款要稍微麻烦一点
It's a little more complicated than a walk down to the ATM.
所以在等钱送过来的同时
So, while we're waiting for your money,
我们不如谈谈逃生船吧
why don't we talk escape boats?
我个人更喜欢汽艇
I like the bowrider myself.
我不要船
I don't want a damn boat.
这不是谈判 这是命令
This isn't a negotiation. It's a demand.
他们的生死都在你手上
Blood's on your hands now.
好 好的 等等
Okay. All right, hold on.
让我们先深吸一口气
Let's just take a breath.
我们不需要再杀人了
We don't need any more blood.
你好
Hello?
-站起来 快起来 -怎么了
- On your feet. Get up now! - What?
别这样 小子 放开她 放开她
Come on, man! Let her go, let her go.
你想代替她吗
You want to take her place?!
啊
Huh?!
我想
I do.
我不管你怎么筹钱
I don't care how you get it.
"圣多米尼克"号♥ 请回复 这里是美国海军"塞拉诺"号♥
San Dominick, come in. This is USS Serano.
我们拿到了你要的现金 但请你回复 完毕
I have your cash, but I need you to respond. Over.
哦 你现在拿到钱了 嗯
Oh, now you have the money, huh?
马上就到
It's close.
大概30分钟
I'd say 30 minutes.
好吧 说真的 假♥钞♥也行
Okay, seriously, I will take counterfeit.
该死的 给我大富翁游戏钞也行
Hell, I will take Monopoly money.
可能要40分钟
Maybe 40.
还在拖时间 你还想要耍我
Still stalling. You're still trying to trick me.
我只有真的开了枪 你才会当回事儿
The only way you take me seriously is with a bullet.
听着 我们就快拿到钱了 一拿到
Look, we're getting your money, and as soon as we do,
我就亲自给你带过去
I will bring it to you personally.
你 还有几个狙击手 是吧
You and how many snipers, huh?
没有狙击手
No snipers.
没有陷阱 就我一个人
No tricks; just me.
那我应该相信你咯
And I'm supposed to believe you?
听着 干这行是你自己选的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表