Clearing some things up.
你好 Jethro
Hello, Jethro.
你们怎么大驾光临了
To what do I owe the honor?
Duck 这位是前医护兵 Anna Dillon
Duck, Former Hospital Corpsman, Anna Dillon.
啊 同道中人
Ah, a kindred spirit.
我是Donald Mallard 前英国皇家陆军军医
Donald Mallard, former RAMC.
我们需要看看下士
We need to see the petty officer.
噢 当然
Oh, of course.
这边请
Right this way.
海军下士 John Blaney Hicks
Petty Officer Third Class John Blaney Hicks.
医护兵Dillon认为 他应该能够活下来
Corpsman Dillon thinks he should have lived.
原来如此
I see.
姑娘 下士在车祸发生后
Young lady, the petty officer lost more blood
最初十秒内失血太多
in the first ten seconds after the crash
是无论如何都抢救不回来的
than ever could have been compensated for.
我犹豫了
I hesitated.
如果我动作更快些 我...
If I was quicker, I...
唯一能拯救这个人生命的方法
The only thing that could've saved this man's life
就是从一开始就不曾经历这场事故
is if he never got into the accident in the first place.
-但是我... -你没让他孤独地死去
- But I... - You didn't let him die alone.
无论谁在场 都只能做到这样
That's all anyone could have done.
正如我的指挥官
As my commanding officer once said,
在一场极度激烈的战斗后说的
after a particularly ferocious battle,
"你没有开枪
"You didn't fire the shot,
所以你不能把逝去的生命都归咎于自己
"so you can't blame yourself for those you lose.
你不可能救所有人"
You can't save everyone."
Abbs 我们需要你的帮助
Abbs, we need your help.
请告诉我们 你有线索了
Please tell us you have something.
我有线索了
I have something.
等等 你这么说 是不是因为我叫你这么说的
Wait, did you just say that because I asked you to?
是的 但也因为我的确发现了线索
Yes. But also because I found something.
我们看看
We'll take it.
我们从Ben Koss那里知道
Okay, we know from Ben Koss
Hicks下士的车辆被追尾
that Petty Officer Hicks' vehicle was rear-ended.
没有留下油漆痕迹
There was no paint left behind
而且我无法追踪凹痕
and I can't trace a dent.
但是...
But...?
拜托一定要有个"但是"
Please say there's a but.
有个"但是"
There's a but.
等等 你这么说 是不是因为我叫你这么说的
Wait, are you just saying that because I asked you to?
拜托 直接说重点
Please, just get to the point.
重点是 有油漆痕迹 看到没
The point is there was paint left behind. See?
我只看到银色
All I see is silver.
原始的银色
Well, the original
是266号♥银
was Silver 266
而撞击者是272号♥银
and our intruder is Silver 272.
当灯光打在
And when the light
附着的金属斑点上时 就很明显了
hits the additional metallic fleck, it's clear.
它们完全不一样
I mean, they're totally different.
好吧 相信我就好
All right, just-just trust me.
记得提醒我 绝不要向你们咨♥询♥室内设计
And remind me to never consult any of you on interior design.
我们需要匹配与266号♥或272号♥银相符的车型
We need to match the model 266 or 272.
-可能得去车管所... -这是种老式的颜色
- Probably go to the DMV-- - It's an old color.
目前只有五辆注册在费尔法克斯郡
There's five currently registered in Fairfax County.
-干得好 Abby -太棒了
- Nice work, Abby. - Sweet!
咋了
What?
我知道你想做什么
I know what you're thinking of doing
我只是想让你知道
and I just want you to know
我觉得为时过早
that I think it's premature.
McGee 我知道我们曾经...
Okay, McGee, I know that we used to...
我们现在不了 而且那是很久以前的事了
and we don't anymore, and it's been a long time.
但是这挺私人的
But, uh, this is kind of private
而且其实也不关你的事 所以...
and sort of none of your business, so...
Abby 省省吧
Abby, come on.
如果我想跟Burt分手 那是我的决定
If I want to break up with Burt, that is my decision.
现在快走开 我有工作要做
Now, shoo-- I have work to do.
噢 McGee 拜托
Oh, McGee, please!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
嗯 你闻到了吗
Mmm... you smell that?
车用机油
Motor oil?
无与伦比
Nothing quite like it.
柴油燃料
Diesel fuel.
车轴润滑脂
Axel grease.
我喜欢
I love it.
咋了
What?
你真奇怪
You're weird.
你们有什么事
Can I help you?
Dave Lancellotti
Dave Lancellotti?
你们是谁
Who's asking?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
想问一下你的银色卡车
Got a few questions about your silver truck.
怎么了
What about it?
昨天有一起肇事逃逸
There was a hit-and-run yesterday
你的车符合描述
and your vehicle matches the description.
不可能
That's crazy.
在后头呢 已经锁起来一周了
It's been locked up all week, around back.
我只用它来拖Bridget
I only use it to haul Bridget, here.
你们也看到了 我的姑娘还不能参加比赛
As you can see, my girl is in no shape for racing.
我们还是需要看看那辆卡车
We still need to see the truck.
没问题
No problem.
你了解赛车吗
You know anything about racing?
我在赛车场长大
Yeah, I grew up at the track.
三个哥哥
Three older brothers.
你怎么没早出现在我生命里
Where you been all my life?
她一直在打击犯罪
She's been fighting crime
消灭恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and ridding the world of terror.
更别提 她结婚了
Not to mention, she's married.
车呢 Dave
Where's the truck, Dave?
见鬼...
What the hell...?
我发誓它之前就在这儿
I swear it was here.
你昨晚在哪里 Lancellotti先生
Where were you last night, Mr. Lancellotti?
在曼彻斯特酒吧
At the Manchester Pub.
有人偷了我的卡车
Somebody stole my truck.
可能是吧 也可能不是
Yeah, maybe. Or not.
打电♥话♥给酒吧
Look, call the pub.
Woody Ross是酒保
Woody Ross is the bartender.
他会为我作证
He'll vouch for me.
为你着想 我希望他确实能作证
Well, for your sake, I hope he does.
你应该吃点儿
You should eat.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
自从这事发生以后
I haven't had a chance to catch my breath
我还没来得及喘口气
since this all started.
谢谢你
Thank you.
应该谢谢你 Dillon
Thank you, Dillon.
最近很多人都不说谢字了
Not enough people have been saying that lately.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
故乡是弗吉尼亚海滩
Originally? Uh, Virginia Beach.
父母呢
Parents?
我爸爸以前是个制♥造♥商代表
My Dad was a manufacturer's rep--
类似销♥售♥员
kind of like a salesman.
妈妈曾经是个护士
Mom was a nurse.
把女儿抚养得很好
Raised their daughter right.
他们一定很自豪
They'd be proud.
是的 他们的确很自豪
Yeah... yeah, they were.
长官 我只想有个机会
Sir, I just want a chance...
做我擅长的事
you know, to do what I'm good at.
当我看到那起车祸
When I saw that crash...
那些孩子
those kids...
过去的经历都闪现出来
it all just kicked in,
我知道
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表