-是 我知道 -我当了快一个月爸爸了
- Yeah, I know. - I'm barely a month in,
我一致在担心Victoria的奶嘴
I can't stop worrying about Victoria's pacifier
或是她的约会对象
or her prom date.
好像你发现了整个新大♥陆♥那么多的操心
It's like you discover these whole new planets of worry.
我觉得操心的事只会越来越多
I think they're only get bigger.
我是说...
I'm saying...
你应该让你♥爸♥放松一下
you should cut your dad some slack, huh?
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
不行 他来这里两天了
No, we can't have a productive conversation
我们还没能进行一次有建设性的谈话
till he's been here for two days
而且还搞砸了一些大事
and screws up something huge,
但是跟一个明白人聊聊
but it did help talking about it
还是有帮助的
with someone who's got it together.
等等 你刚刚说 你觉得我是明白人吗
Wait, did you say you think I have it together?
是 你什么道理都懂 小精灵
Yeah, you've got it all, Gremlin.
你是我的偶像
You're kind of my idol.
呃... 呃... 什么
Uh... Uh... What?
保守秘密哦
Keep that to yourself.
出什么事了
What's happening?
蓝色轿车的协查通报有结果了
Got a hit on the BOLO for the blue sedan.
Bish和Gibbs都在那里等我呢
Bish and Gibbs are meeting me there.
呃 在哪儿等谁
Uh, uh, meeting who where?
什么蓝色轿车
What blue sedan?
我讨厌在状况外
I hate being out of the loop.
嘿 那辆蓝色轿车在哪
Hey. Where's the blue sedan?
我不知道
I don't know.
至少我们找到了一些车牌 是吧
Least we got the plates, huh?
是啊 有警♥察♥在流浪汉的小推车里发现它们
Yeah. Cop spotted them in a homeless guy's cart,
看到他们和我们协查通报的部分车牌号♥吻合
saw they matched the partial from the BOLO.
-这个流浪汉是从哪里得到它们的 -杀手扔掉的
- Where did the homeless guy get 'em? - Killer dumped 'em.
我想我们中的一个
I guess one of us is
要去翻垃圾箱了吧
gonna have to go through the Dumpster, huh?
找到些东西
Got something!
尺寸看上去是对的
Size looks right.
可能是原作的画框
Could be the frame from the original painting.
-还有其他的么 -在化粪池里
- Anything else? - At least, with the septic tank,
至少我能知道会出现什么
I knew what to expect.
是啊 还不知道这下面潜伏着什么
Yeah, it's the not knowing what lurks beneath.
用脑子工作
Plays with the mind.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
我站在一堆红辣椒上
I'm standing in a pile of chili!
至少我希望是辣椒
At least I hope it's chili.
啊 蟑螂
Aah! Cockroach!
大蟑螂 它还有支援
Big cockroach, and he brought backup.
老大 谢谢你给我们找来了个菜鸟
Thanks for getting us a probie, boss.
不用谢
Welcome.
呃
Huh.
我找到了其他的东西
I got something else.
我们找到了谋杀的凶器
We have ourselves a murder weapon.
有指纹么
Any prints?
有 我在自动指纹识别系统进行了比对
Yup. I ran it through AFIS,
然后什么也没找到 让我非常想说
and I got nothing, which normally would make me want
一行的五个非常不好的词
to say, like, five bad words in a row,
但这个画框把我从黑暗中拉了出来
but I was pulled out of the darkness by this frame.
杀手在偷了画之后 丢弃了它
Killer ditched it after he stole the painting.
嗯 让画更容易运输和隐藏
Mm-hmm. Makes the piece easier to carry and hide.
现在 我在这里发现了Pine上尉的血迹
Now, I found Lieutenant Pine's blood spatter here--
就是它应该在的位置 快问我还发现了什么
exactly where it should be-- but ask me what else I found.
Abbs 你还发现了什么
What else did you find, Abbs?
另外的血迹轮廓
Another blood profile.
我发现了仅在显微镜下可见的其他人的血迹
I found microscopic specks of someone else's blood
在这个画框上 来见见...
on that frame. Meet...
Brian Khosa
Brian Khosa.
-他是一名CIA -曾经是
- He's CIA. - Was CIA.
他去年被杀的时候
He was working undercover in Pakistan
正在巴基斯坦做卧底
when he was killed last year.
Gibbs 我不知道这是怎么回事 也不知道为什么
Gibbs, I don't know how or why,
但是看上去 我们失踪的画作
but it looks like our missing painting was witness
见证了两起谋杀
to two murders.
Tony 你有McGee的消息吗
Tony, you heard from McGee?
没有 不过我在等他打电♥话♥给我
No. I'm gonna wait for him to call me, though.
你知道 我父亲在外面
You know, extended periods
待的时间越长就越让人觉得担心
of exposure to my dad can make you real delicate.
呃 也许我们应该打电♥话♥给他
Hmm. Maybe we should check on him.
哦 别
Oh, no.
他可能正把自己锁在浴室
He's probably just locked himself in a bathroom
把头埋在膝盖中间
with his head between his knees.
我不会打扰他的
I'm not gonna bother him.
嘿 你有没有从我的鞋子里闻到一种辣椒的味道
Hey, are you getting kind of a chili odor from my shoes?
关于Khosa你们掌握了什么
What do we have on Khosa?
呃...
Uh...
Brian Khosa在伊利诺伊长大
Brian Khosa grew up in Illinois,
得到了哈佛大学的全额奖学金
got a full ride to Harvard,
26岁作为非官方卧底为CIA工作
started working at the CIA as a NOC at the age of 26.
可以说很流利的越南语
Spoke Urdu fluently, and was deep undercover
去年在巴基斯坦卧底的时候被杀
when he was killed in Pakistan last year.
-做什么 -他正在渗透
- Doing what? - Well, he was infiltrating
一个成长中的恐怖团体 都是些有技术的人
a growing terror cell, one that was pretty tech-savvy.
他们叫自己Al-Zalim 他们曾经
Group calls themselves Al-Zalim-- they've reprogrammed
重新编码了射频钥匙卡
radio frequency key cards in the past.
我们的杀手用同样的方式进入了DLA
Same way our killer broke in the DLA.
这些都没告诉我们为什么Khosa的血会在画框上
None of this tells us why Khosa's blood was on that frame.
Abby正在追踪《切萨皮克号♥》
Abby is tracking The Chesapeake's
都去过哪些地方
travel history.
她确认它曾在美国驻伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的大使♥馆♥里
She confirmed it was in the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad
就在Khosa被杀的时候
at the time when Khosa was killed.
Khosa的死亡细节被封存了
The details to Khosa's death are compartmented.
我给他在CIA的上司打了电♥话♥
I put a call in to his supervisor at the CIA,
-Dale Harris长官 -很好 我们走
- an Officer Dale Harris. - Good. Let's go.
-呃 去... -我们从不一直坐着
- Uh, go to... - We don't sit around waiting
等回电 Bishop
for return calls, Bishop.
对 追踪Harris长官
Tracking down Officer Harris. Right.
你有McGee的消息么
You heard from McGee?
呃 没有 我想
Uh, no. I think
他可能正把自己锁在浴室
he's probably just locked in a bathroom
把头埋在膝盖中间
with his head between his knees.
哦唔
Whew.
当你摆出JC Penney的姿势的时候
When you struck that JC Penney's pose,
我知道我们成功了
I knew we were in.
这些都是你计划的 D先生
Well, the set-up was all you, Mr. D.
我们是出色的一队
We made a hell of a team in there.
你知道吗 我也这么觉得
You know what? I think we did.
我要看一看我的邮箱
I'm gonna take a gander at my e-mail.
也许已经有鱼儿咬钩了
Maybe one of my feelers got a bite.
所以 你真的 呃 认为那个贼能听到
So, you really, uh, think that the thief is gonna hear
你想买♥♥《切萨皮克号♥》这个消息
you want to buy The Chesapeake?
在我的网络里 是没有边界的
With my network, the sky is the limit.
密♥码♥
Password?!
为什么他要把这个锁住
Now, why would Junior lock this?
让我看看
Let me take a look.
我猜Tony的密♥码♥是"意大利鞋007"
I guessed Tony's password-- "Italian Shoes 007."
你知道 Linda和我要结婚这个想法
You know, the idea of Linda and I getting married--
让他非常的得意
I felt it made Junior really proud.
-确实 -是啊
- It did. - Yeah.
自从他出生 我一直在追寻这个时刻
Ever since he was born, I've been chasing this moment
当我走进一个房♥间
where I walk into a room,
他昂着头向别人介绍我
and he announces me with his head held high.
我觉得我得不到了
I just can't seem to earn it.
我真的非常想念Linda
I really miss Linda.
你知道 或许你可以向她承诺
You know, maybe you could try promising her
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表