我需要
I do.
想来一杯
Want a drink?
我 我
I-I don't
已经不喝了
drink anymore.
实际上 这是我来的原因
That's actually why I'm here.
来不喝酒
To not drink?
我
I...
在一年前
bottomed out...
陷入低谷
about a year ago.
一个朋友拉我参加戒酒互助协会
A friend got me into the program.
互助协会拯救了我
It saved my life.
现在 我已经到了赎罪那一步
【注:戒酒的十二个步骤 赎罪是第九步】
And now, I'm at the part where you make amends.
就你而言 从...抱歉开始
Which, in your case, starts with... I'm sorry.
老黄历了
Oh. Ancient history.
你撞见我和另一个男人在床上
You walked in on me in bed with another man.
我不认为时间会冲淡过去
I don't think there's a statute of limitations.
我无法想象那是什么样的情景
I can't imagine what that must have been like.
我很抱歉 J
I am so sorry, J.
没关系
Okay.
只是没关系吗
Okay?
是啊 就是没关系
Yeah. Okay.
这也是我爱上你的原因
It's why I always liked you.
寡言少语 但总能说正确的话
A man of few words, but always the right ones.
你现在还好吗
You doing all right now?
好的不能更好
Yeah, better than all right.
你呢
You?
彼此彼此
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Oh, same.
除了顽固的头疼
Aside from a killer headache.
我知道该怎么缓解
Well, I always knew how to fix those.
过来
Come here.
过来吧
It's... Come here.
天呐
Man.
我还记得这些手指
I remember those fingers.
老大
Boss?
老大
Boss?
小子 你在磨蹭什么
Chuckie, what's taking so long?
-老大 -你要花多久才...
- Boss? - How long does it take to...?
神呐我勒个大去
Holy Fourth of July weenie roast!
我到底看见了什么
What the hell am I looking at?!
x7f
事情不是你想的那样
This is not what it looks like.
是哪样
What does it look like?
我们聊到很晚 直接睡着了
We were up talking, and we fell asleep.
恰好累得睡着了 哈
Just wore yourselves right out, huh?
我在车里等你
I'm gonna go wait in the car.
你是来
You are supposed
赎罪的 不是重修旧好
to be making amends, not making his year!
我没有 我也不会 真恶心
I didn't! I wouldn't! Yuck!
恶心
Yuck?
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
五个小时前 你还迫不及待地按♥摩♥我的...
Five hours ago, you couldn't wait to rub my...
看 有只猫
Oh, look. It's a cat.
在外面 我要去帮它
Outside. I'm gonna go help it.
McGee 站住 她来这儿干嘛
McGee, stop! What is she doing here?
别转移话题
Don't try to change the subject.
这是命令
That's an order.
她在死者的税务记录里发现了线索
She found something in our victim's tax records.
-想当面跟你说 -那说吧
- Wanted to tell you herself. - So tell me.
你说吧
So tell him.
你觉得我会那么轻易地
Oh, you think I'm gonna let the two of you
让你们俩脱身吗
off the hook that easy?
我这有五个家庭
I think I got five families members
都想知道为什么他们的家人会被杀
who want to know why their loved ones are dead.
你是在浪费时间
And you're wasting time.
这事没完
To be continued.
你们等着
Both of you.
我查阅了受害人的税务材料
I was looking through your victims' tax filings,
在记录里发现了这个
and I noticed something in the log.
有人从外部访问过他们的资料
Someone has already viewed them from outside the agency.
国税局被黑了
The IRS was hacked.
有人在搜查他们的档案
Somebody was combing through their files
专门找未按时交税的海军士兵
to find Navy sailors who were late paying their taxes.
我不知道找这些干什么
I have no idea what it means.
但我希望你能在事务所找到答案
But, hopefully, you can find some answers at that tax office.
你 红唇
Ugh! You-- hot lips--
跟我走 你完蛋了
let's go. You're done.
其实上
Oh, uh, actually, there's
我还有要说的
something else.
如果你能去 对我来说意义重大
It-it would mean a lot if you could be there.
你脑子出问题了吗
What is wrong with you?
不能把你俩放一起超过五分钟
Can't leave you alone for five minutes.
那是什么 老大
What you got, boss?
婚礼请柬
It is a wedding invitation.
真棘手
That's a rough one.
你好 有人在吗
Hello? Anyone home?
后门锁上了
Back door is locked.
公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥来过了
Building manager came by.
他说住户最近换过锁
Said that the tenant recently changed the locks,
但我们可以随意撬
but we were free to pick it.
NCIS
NCIS!
似乎不像一个事务所
Not exactly H&R Block.
管♥理♥员♥还说别的了吗
Manager say anything else?
他说租♥房♥♥子的人是用现金付的房♥租
Said the guy that rented the place paid in cash.
给我描述了那人的长相 还给我一个明显的化名
Gave me a description and, uh, what sounded like a fake name.
不管租♥房♥♥子的是谁 显然很注重他们的隐私
Well, whoever rented this place definitely wanted their privacy.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
很抱歉我撞见你和Rebecca在一起 老大
uh, sorry I walked in on you and Rebecca, boss.
你会去她的婚礼吗
You going to the wedding?
不
No.
可以理解
Don't blame you.
我可以肯定 她要嫁的那家伙
I'm sure the guy she's, uh, marrying isn't too happy
不是很乐意邀请你
you were even invited.
更不用说如果他发现你们俩...
Even less so if he found out that you two...
我们怎么了
You two what?
单纯地睡了一晚
Innocently slept all night long,
前胸贴后背 完全单纯
butt-to-front, totally innocently?
你有什么想说的吗
You got something to say?
完全没有
No! No, no, no.
我 我不是在讽刺你 老大
I-I wasn't being sarcastic at all, boss.
我这么说是因为 你知道
I'm just saying because it, you know...
你们俩看起来似乎
it looked like you two were...
我是说
I mean...
那是什么
What's that?
什么 又有猫被困在树上了 McGee
What, another cat in trouble, McGee?
不是 老大 你看
No. Boss, look.
有人在这开过枪
Somebody fired a weapon in here.
那是血
It's blood.
有人试着把它清理干净 但这绝对是血
Somebody tried to clean it up, but it's definitely blood.
我去车里拿灯
I'll get the lights in the car.
这儿到底发生了什么
What the hell happened in here?
听说你有一些好的消息和坏的消息
Heard you have some good news and some bad news.
事实上 我有一些诡异的消息和更诡异的消息
Actually, I have weird news, and I have weirder news.
好吧 我同意 楼上所有人谈论的都是...
Well, I will take it. All anyone can talk about upstairs is...
Gibbs家里的睡衣派对
The slumber party at Gibbs' house.
消息传得飞快
News travels fast.
Gibbs的消息 传得更快
Gibbsonian News, even faster.
但我是不会跟他们一起八卦的
But I am not gonna get involved.
我对McGee从事务所带回来的血迹样本进行了DNA检测
I ran DNA on the blood samples that McGee brought back from the tax office.
识别出了五个被害人
Isolated five victims.
这五个人也是那起餐厅枪战的被害人
They're the same victims from the shootout at the diner.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表