你们告诉Gibbs要去哪儿了吗
You guys tell Gibbs where you're going?
我可是高级探员 而你是"麦低级"
Well, I'm a senior agent, you're McNot.
我有主动权
I can take the initiative.
好一个主动权
Initiative's good.
还是要知道你们去哪儿
Still like to know where you're going.
太神奇了 我刚要打给你
That's amazing, 'cause I was just calling you.
Bishop和我正准备回去那个
Uh, Bishop and I are going back to the alley where
-发现Emma Vickers的尸体的巷子 -对 我们想
- Emma Vickers' body was found. - Yeah, thought we might
在白天可能会发现一些昨晚遗漏的东西
find something in daylight that we missed last night.
目击者 视频之类的
Possible witness, video.
老大 Abby找你聊了没
Boss, Abby talk to you yet?
还没 她有发现了吗
No, not yet. She find something?
没有 那辆车根本没用
No. The car was a bust.
车太旧了 没有导航系统
It's old. No nav system.
她没办法追踪那辆车的行踪
She couldn't track its whereabouts.
她提取出指纹了吗
She lift any prints?
没有 她发现了洗手液的痕迹
Nope. She found traces of hand sanitizer.
像是有人试图把车擦干净
It looked like someone tried to wipe the car clean.
-走吧 Bishop -这就走
- Go, Bishop. - Going.
嘿 谢谢你昨晚让我和我爸谈谈
Hey, thanks for making me and Senior talk last night.
我们真的很需要谈谈
We really needed that.
所以
So,
他要搬到这里了
he's moving down here.
我想那样的话 我就能照看他了
I guess that way, I can keep an eye on him.
好主意
Good idea.
是啊
Yup.
谢谢你让他睡在你的公♥寓♥
Thanks for letting him crash at your pad.
哦 Zoe
Oh. Zoe!
哦 抱歉 我不知道有人在
Oh, sorry. I didn't know anyone was here.
啊 我的太阳眼镜不见了
Ah. I lost my sunglasses, and
这是我最后一次看见眼镜的地方
this is the last place I remember seeing them.
我们四处找找看
Let's take a look around.
你有钥匙 我却没有
You have a key. I don't.
我去卧室找找
I'm just gonna check in the bedroom.
我就 在这外面找找
Well, I'll, uh, look around out here.
你好像因为我有钥匙而不太高兴
You seem bothered by the fact that I have a key.
不不 我... 我觉得挺好
Oh, no, no. I, uh... I think it's great.
我很高兴 儿子跟像你这样可爱的女士
I'm glad that Junior has made a commitment
许下承诺
to such a lovely lady like yourself.
啊
Ah.
啊 找到了
Ah. Found 'em.
哦 太好了
Oh. Great.
我... 我得走了
Well, I... I got to get going.
Zoe 我刚刚说有关承诺的话...
Zoe, uh, that comment I made about commitment--
吓到你了吗
did that scare you?
也许有一点
Maybe a little.
你要知道 我没有给儿子树立一个很好的榜样
You know, I haven't set a very good example for Junior.
我... 我太轻易承诺了
I've, uh... I commit too freely.
我结过几次婚
I've been married a few times.
我听说了
I heard.
我想那会吓到Tony了
I think that scared Tony.
我想
My guess is,
他选择了相反的方法来对待女人
he's chosen to take the opposite approach to women.
不许下承诺
No commitment.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
但也许他在改变
But maybe he's changing.
他跟你在一起是对的
He made the right decision with you.
我真的得回去工作了
I really got to get back to work.
我们知道她有吸毒史
Well, we know she has a history of drug abuse.
最重要得问题是
Well, the million-dollar question is,
这是意外服药过量 还是人为的
was it an accidental overdose, or was she helped?
我们有她求助的视频
We got video of her pleading for help.
-而且 车被擦干净了 -是谋杀 Leon
- Plus, the car was wiped clean. - Murder, Leon.
Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs 主任
Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs. Director,
-主任 主任 -Abbs 你有什么发现
- Director, Director. - Abbs, what have you got?
Ducky给了我一个受害人的...
Um, Ducky sent me a sexual assault kit...
-哇哦 -性侵检查样本
- Whoa. - on the victim.
我找到了匹配的DNA
And I got a DNA match.
"Jamie Rivers 暴♥力♥殴打罪"
“Jamie Rivers. Assault and Battery.”
我去查背景资料 借过 Abbs
Getting background information now. Excuse me, Abbs.
-他是那个司机 -5尺11寸 170磅
【注:1米8 77公斤】
- He the driver? - Five, 11, 170.
和Abby从加油站视频里得到的描述相符
Matches the description Abby got from the gas station video.
好了 我能把他和ATF联♥系♥起来
All right, I can tie him to the ATF.
Jamie Rivers在2008年
Jamie Rivers was arrested in 2008
因非法枪♥支♥交易被捕
for illegal sale of firearms.
McGee 左边的ATF探员 眼熟吗
McGee, ATF agent on the left-- he look familiar?
是Caffey探员 Zoe Keates的朋友
It's Agent Caffey, Zoe Keates' friend.
Caffey和凶手有过交集
Caffey had a history with the shooter,
他却没有提及
and he doesn't mention it.
我们一直在尝试和特别探员Caffey联♥系♥
We've been trying to get a hold of Special Agent Caffey,
但我们只知道嫌疑人的名字
but all we have on the suspect is a name--
Jamie Rivers 可这家伙好像不存在一样
Jamie Rivers-- but it's like this guy doesn't even exist.
-驾照呢 -最后一次出现在
- Driver's license? - Last one
亚利桑那州 2012年被吊销
was in Arizona. Revoked 2012.
-地址呢 -还是亚利桑那州
- Address? - Again, Arizona,
但那是四年前了 没有迹象表明
but that was four years ago. There's no indication
这家伙出现在华盛顿过
this guy has ever been in the DC metro area.
Emma Vickers的尸体就是迹象
Emma Vickers' body is all the indication I need.
好了 我们知道Rivers是个坏蛋
All right, we know Rivers is a bad dude.
他肯定会和执法人员发生些口角
He must've had a run-in with law enforcement at some time.
Tony 有人来找你
Tony, you got a visitor.
你真行 Chris
You're the man, Chris.
Eleanor
Eleanor.
-Tim -嘿 我以为...
- Tim. - Hey. I thought...
我以为你在外面找房♥子呢
I thought you were out looking for apartments.
我有非常好的消息
I have got great news.
我等不及了 我想看到
I couldn't wait. I wanted to see
-你脸上的表情 -什么
- the expression on your face. - What?
哦 我喜欢计划之外的惊喜
Oh, I love it when-when a plan comes together.
-你找到住处了 太好了 -是的
- You found a place? Great. - Yeah.
-在哪儿 -你不会相信我们有这种运气的
- Where is it? - You won't believe our luck.
就在你那栋楼
It's in your building.
我不... 我不...
I don't... I don't...
-什么意思 -哦 就是你楼上的
- What do you mean? - Oh, it's the unit
那个单元
directly above you.
什么
Huh?
在2008年 我以涉嫌非法枪♥支♥交易的罪名在图森
In 2008, I arrested a young Jamie Rivers in Tucson
逮捕了一个名叫Jamie Rivers的年轻人
for an illegal gun sale.
当时 我们刚开始进行
And we were just mounting
"速度与激♥情♥"计划
the Fast and the Furious sting, and...
我们需要可以把枪带到墨西哥的
and we needed credible straw buyers
可信的代理买♥♥家
who could get guns into Mexico.
所以你们达成了协议
So you cut him a deal?
对 判了缓刑 他要为我们工作
Yeah. Suspended sentence, he goes to work for us.
他怎么处理我们的凶器的
How did he end up with our murder weapon?
当枪被运走
When the guns walked,
Rivers诱使我们相信 那些有序列号♥有问题的枪♥支♥
Rivers led us to believe that the gun with the serial number
都被运到了贩毒集团那边
in question went to the cartel.
他肯定都自己留下来了
Must have stuck to his fingers.
你上一次联♥系♥他是在什么时候
When was the last time you had contact with him?
五年前
Five years ago.
当"速度与激♥情♥"计划取消后 ATF失去了
After the sting went south, ATF lost all track
Rivers和大部分代理买♥♥家的踪迹
of Rivers and most of our straw buyers.
哇哦 事情越来越糟了
Wow, this just gets worse and worse.
Vance主任 我不知道Rivers在华盛顿
Director Vance, I had no idea Rivers was in the DC area.
保持联♥系♥ Caffey探员
Keep yourself available, Agent Caffey.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
你还相信他吗
You still trust this guy?
是的
I do.
我们要找到Jamie Rivers
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表