可以这么说
You could say that.
想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
不 不用了
No, not really.
哦
Oh.
你把家具搬回来了
You put the furniture back, huh?
对 我还是喜欢我摆的样子
Yeah, I liked it the way it was,
但 这是你的地盘
but, uh, it's your place.
你看起来烦躁不安
You, uh... you look troubled.
老爹 我们需要聊一聊
Oh, Dad. We got to talk.
我先说
Me first.
我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
我当然知道自己在想什么
Of course I know what I was thinking.
我都在为自己考虑
I was thinking about myself.
因为我很自私
'Cause I'm selfish.
-老爹 -孩子 听着
- Dad. - Junior, listen,
我花了很长时间
it's taken too long
才想明白 你已经有自己的生活了
for me to realize that you have to live your own life.
我想在你身边
I want to be near you,
我会待在你身边 但不跟你住在同一栋房♥子里
and I'm going to be but not in your building.
你需要自己的空间
You need your space.
我很想反对你 但是我不打算这么做
I'd like to disagree with you, but I'm not going to
你是对的
because you're right.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想跟我聊什么
Now, what did you want to talk to me about?
已经被你说完了
Well, you've pretty much said it all.
一起过个周末怎么样
Why don't you spend the weekend here
我可以帮你找一间新的公♥寓♥
and I can help you look for an apartment.
你知不知道这儿有
Do you know if there's any...
时髦高档的住♥宅♥区吗
swanky senior residences in this area?
你已经准备好做那些事儿了吗
You sure you're ready for that?
我听说那儿有很多 呃
I hear those places are filled with, uh,
有魅力的富有的寡妇
attractive, rich widows.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表