and I knew...
我知道我需要怎么做
I knew what I needed to do.
是你"不得不做" 医生
What you had to do, Doc.
你好
Hello.
Anna 这是Carrie Clark
Anna, this is Carrie Clark.
律师
A lawyer.
了解海军
Knows about the Navy.
也了解你
Knows about you.
Gibbs探员把你的一切
Agent Gibbs told me all about you
以及发生的事情都告诉我了
and about what happened,
我是来帮你的 如果你允许的话
and I'm here to help, if you'll let me.
嘿 你来得真早
Hey! You're here early.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
I wanted to catch a worm.
你们一早上去哪儿了
Where you been all morning?
你了解我的 早起的麦小鸟
Well, you know me, McEarly Bird Special.
我喜欢开开夜车 挑灯夜战
I like to work late, burn the midnight oil.
我们核对了Dave Lancellotti的不在场证明
We ran down Dave Lancellotti's alibi.
请告诉我 他的不在场证明有问题
Please tell me it fell through.
酒保Woody替他做了担♥保♥
Woody the bartender vouched for him,
就在他跟Bishop搭讪之后
right after he hit on Bishop.
有些事情不太对劲
Something isn't right here.
是吗
Yeah?
你有答案吗
You got an answer?
看这个 老大
Take a look, boss.
Dave Lancellotti是个半职业赛车手
Dave Lancellotti's a semi-pro racer.
他有个网站 还有一些粉丝
He has a Web site and a bit of a following.
从评论区来看 他在赛场上是个急性子
Judging by the comments section, he's a hothead on the track.
粉丝们上传了好几个斗殴视频
There's half a dozen fight videos here, posted by fans.
那个
There.
这就是Lancellotti
There's Lancellotti.
放开我 放开我
Get off of me! Get off me!
-你想什么呢 -暂停
- What are you thinking, huh? - Freeze it.
-你撞坏了我的车 -那是...
- You wrecked my car! - That is...
Ben Koss
Ben Koss.
车祸幸存者之一
One of the survivors from the crash.
Lancellotti绝对有动机
Lancellotti certainly had motive.
那起事故
The accident?
我知道的都告诉你了
I already told you everything I know.
另一起事故
Different accident.
我们说的是赛车场那次
We're talking about the racetrack.
你和Dave Lancellotti
What was the fight about
为什么事打架
between you and Dave Lancellotti?
你觉得他和这次事故有关
You think he has something to do with this?
不知道
Don't know.
每次在赛道上撞车后 Dave就会跟人打架
Dave fights with everyone after a wreck on the track...
但除此之外 他是个正派的人 特讲义气
but he's a decent guy otherwise; loyal to a fault.
那天只是没发挥好
Just not the best driver that day.
怎么说
How so?
当时赛道很开阔
Well, the track was wide open.
我正想着加速
I was looking for a fast groove when,
结果Dave突然冒出来 撞了我的车尾
out of nowhere, Dave bumps my tail.
两辆车都失控了 撞向了外侧的围栏
We both spun out, hit the outside rail.
听起来很耳熟啊
That sounds familiar.
太吵了
This is loud!
真的吗
Really?
回家路上听这种音乐 不会觉得很放松吗
You mean you wouldn't find this relaxing on the drive home?
嘿 你能把声音关掉吗
Hey, can you turn this down?
18英寸音箱 哥们儿
18-inch tubes, man.
这可是高端货
That's high-end stuff.
什么
What?
我能为你做些什么吗 宝贝儿
Can I help you with something, sweetheart?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
我们在找David Lancellotti
We're looking for David Lancellotti.
噢 好伤心喔
Oh... well, that's too bad.
我倒希望你是来找我呢
I was kind of hoping you'd be looking for me.
不好意思 你是哪位
I'm sorry. And you are?
Bennett Jamine 为您效劳
Bennett Jemaine, at your service.
什么事 两位
What's this about, guys?
Lancellotti在这里工作 对吗
Lancellotti works here, right?
兼♥职♥ 怎么了
Part-time. Why?
知道他现在在哪里吗
Any idea where he is?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
你们去找过他之后
Dave got kind of antsy-pantsy
Dave就坐立不安
when you guys paid him a visit.
噢对 我们知道这事儿
Oh, yeah, we know about that.
同事们都在议论
Co-workers talk.
你能解释一下"坐立不安"吗
You want to go ahead and define "antsy-pantsy"?
你们说Dave可能和那个海军小伙之死有关
Upset a lot of people when you guys said Dave
很多人都挺不开心的
might have something to do with the death of that Navy kid.
你不会就是昨晚在曼彻斯特酒吧里
You wouldn't happen to be the female agent that got into it
跟Woody发生争执的那个女探员吧
with Woody over at Manchester's Pub last night, would you?
呃 是我 他不太待见我
Uh, yeah, he wasn't so happy with me.
可能摔了几个装花生的碗
There may have been a few peanut bowls thrown.
嘿 别太介意那事了
Hey, I wouldn't take that too personally.
听着 我们知道Dave的卡车不见了
Look, we know Dave's truck is missing.
如果你真想做个好朋友
You really want to be a good friend,
就把你知道的告诉我们
tell us what you know.
我最后一次见到Dave 是在几小时前
Last time I saw Dave was a couple hours ago.
他说想一个人静静
Said he had to clear his head.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
嘿 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey, I got your text.
什么事这么重要
What's so important it couldn't wait
不能等出了卫生间再说
until you were out of the bathroom?
你说什么呢 我没给你发短♥信♥
What are you talking about? I didn't text you.
-你发了 -是我发的
- Yes, you did. - I did.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
你知道 "男厕"的"男"字
You know, the "men" in "men's room"
并不是个建议 而是规定 菜鸟
is more of a rule than a suggestion, probie.
听着 你俩经常一起说笑着来上厕所
Look, you two always get to go off giggling
而我总被丢在一旁
to the urinal together and I always get left out.
所以我们要谈谈 而且就在这里谈
So we're gonna talk, and we're gonna do it here.
好吧
Okay.
但是快点
But make it quick.
好
Okay...
你俩知道Abby和Burt之间的某些事情
you two know something about Abby and Burt.
说吧
Talk.
记得吗 我曾经是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人
Remember, I was NSA.
我知道怎么找出你们最黑暗的秘密
I know how to find out your darkest secrets.
Gibbs有规矩
Gibbs has rules,
我们都知道 但Abby
we all know that, but Abby...
对约会有特别的要求
has ideas about dating.
Tony 这是秘密
Tony, it's a secret.
如果真是个秘密 你们怎么知道的
If it's so secret, how do you know about them?
这个问题问得好
That's a very good question.
我去守着门
I'll guard the door.
好吧
All right...
你或许应该知道 我和Abby约会过
well, you should probably know that Abby and I used to date.
恶 你俩约会过
Ew. Like, each other?
对
Yeah.
等等 这不是违背了第12条规矩
Wait, isn't that a violation of Rule 12?
-不要跟... -那是很久以前的事了
- Never date a... - It was a long time ago.
我们分手后 有天晚上 我去到她的实验室
After we had broken up, one night, I went to her lab,
发现一张字迹潦草的纸 一张单子
found a scribbled piece of paper-- a list.
潜在男朋友必须在既定的日期前
Potential boyfriends had to fulfill certain conditions
满足一系列特定条件 否则就拜拜
by a prearranged date, or else good-bye.
比如说...
Such as...
开始还比较正常
Well, things start off relatively normal:
为她开门
Opening the door for her,
买♥♥花 上厕所后把马桶圈放下来...
flowers, putting the seat down...
然后到了第八条
Then, around... number eight...
就变得...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表