你知道吗 如果你想换换环境
Hey, you know, if you ever want to make a change,
我的队伍里还有位置
there's room on my team.
当你的二把手
Be your number two?
不 不 不 Omagi是二把手
Oh, no, no, no. Omagi's my number two.
但是你能妥妥的当上三把手
But you'd make a solid number three.
再见
See you!
Borin
Borin.
McGee
Well, McGee,
我想让你知道 我以你为豪
I just want you to know I'm proud of you.
你没搞砸任何事
You didn't blow anything up,
也没引发国际事件
and there were no international incidents.
总有一天你会成为一个称职的老大
You're gonna make a good boss someday.
谢啦 Tony
Thank you, Tony.
我昨天晚上看了《星际迷航II》
So, I watched Star Trek II last night.
小林丸测试
Kobayashi Maru.
我现在完全能理解了
I totally get it now.
我知道Gibbs是怎么通过甲板训练的了
I figured out how Gibbs passed the boarding exercise.
他改了设置 就像
He fixed it. Just...
船长Kirk
like Captain Kirk. Mm-hmm.
我明天一定要问问他是怎么做的
I'm gonna ask him about it tomorrow.
你是要指控老大
You're going to accuse the boss
在官方测试中作弊吗
of cheating on an official test?
还是不要说出来的好
Sounded better in my head.
我就不在那么一会儿
This is what happens when I'm not around
看看你们都发生了什么
for a little while.
跟我来 Bishop 我来给你解释
Walk with me, Bishop. Let me explain.
-在你脑海里发生的事 -嗯
- The things that happen in your head, - Mm-hmm.
他们并不一定要在真实世界里存在
they don't all have to happen in the real world.
你可以把这些事
You see, you can keep some of those things
留在脑海中
inside the head.
-可以吗 -可以
-You can? -You can.
这叫做内心体验
It's called an inner life.
真的假的
Really?
规则70 McGee
Rule 70, McGee?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表