good to see you again.
介绍下我的新搭档
May I introduce my new partner.
Kowolski先生终于接受了我的报价
Mr. Kowolski finally saw the wisdom of my offer.
也不是 银行逼得太紧 我没有别的选择
Hardly. The bank twisted my arm. I had no choice.
如果我是你 就不会签那份合同
I wouldn't sign that paper, if I were you.
不会
Nah.
你不会想和这种人成为商业伙伴的
You don't want to be in business with a guy like him.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你不是搬回美国
You're not relocating to the U.S.--
而是来扩展这边的业务
you're expanding operations here.
我... 你们到底在说什么 这简直...
I... what on earth are you talking about? That's...
起初我们还奇怪 这家伙
At first we were wondering: what's this guy doing
要进出口业务做什么
with an import-export business?
然后我们看到了你的船员
But then we saw the list of chemicals
从海军基地走私的化学品清单
your crew smuggled off a Navy base.
我们觉得你在制毒
Yeah, we're thinking meth.
看他跑的
Look at him go.
我猜又退回起点了
Back to square one, I guess.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
噢 我觉得挺好
Oh... works for me.
多谢
Thanks so much.
是啊 出租车罢♥工♥糟透了
Yeah, bummer about the taxi strike.
NCIS伦敦办公室的人
The SAC from the NCIS office
会来接我们去(伦敦)希思罗机场
is coming to take us to Heathrow.
我们还有大概半个小时
We have about... half hour.
你想回酒店吗
You want to head back to the hotel?
Ducky
Ducky?
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
不好意思 Eleanor
I'm sorry, Eleanor.
一切...
Uh, everything is, uh...
也就那样了
as it must be.
你和Maggie怎么样了
So how did you leave things with Maggie?
没怎么样
I didn't.
我直接离开了
I just left.
连再见都没说
Without saying good-bye?
是的 连再见都没说
Yes, without saying good-bye.
住在大洋彼岸的美国
Living across the pond...
也没让你变得有礼貌些
hasn't done much for your manners.
我 呃...
I'll, uh...
待会儿回来
I'll be right back.
你是来道别的
So you came to say good-bye.
这一幕似曾相识
Feels familiar.
不应该这样
It shouldn't.
上一次你没给我机会
Didn't give me a chance last time.
也没让我解释
Or to explain.
有什么可解释的
What was there to explain?
所有乘客请立即上车
All passengers please board immediately.
那是我一生中最艰难的一天
It was the hardest day of my life,
在我爱的两个男人中选择
choosing between the two men that I loved.
我选错了
I chose wrong.
不 Maggie...
No. Maggie...
Angus和我
Angus and I were
是极好的朋友 但却是...
wonderful friends but...
一对糟糕的夫妻
a horrible couple.
等我意识到这点时 你已经上了战场
By the time I realized that, you were off to the war and...
而我则致力于扮演好妻子的角色
and I was committed to the role of a good wife.
我以为你讨厌领结
I thought you hated bow ties.
确实
I do.
它们很难保持直挺
They're impossible to keep straight.
那你为什么还...
Why are you still...?
你为什么一直没结婚
Why didn't you ever marry?
你有满腔爱意可以给予
You had so much love to give.
我的一个同事兼好友
A colleague and a very good friend of mine
失去了他的灵魂伴侣
lost his soul mate.
然后他一次又一次地
And then he nearly wrecked his life
娶了错的人 试图找回他的灵魂伴侣
marrying the wrong woman over and over,
那几乎毁了他的一生
trying to find her again.
我...
I...
选择跳过那部分
chose to skip that part.
那...
So...
现在怎么办
now what?
我想它已经过期了
I don't suppose it's good anymore.
或许没有
Or is it?
你想让我怎么做
What are you asking me?
老实说 我也不知道
To be honest, I don't know.
我只知道 我想和你一起
All I know is that I would like to stand here
在这儿多站一会儿
with you a little longer.
在你身边
Next to you.
也许就这样
And maybe...
一句话也不用说
just not say anything.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表