你好
Hello?
对 东西我都买♥♥到了
Yeah, I got everything we needed.
我很快就知道有啥给你了
I'll know what I have for you soon enough.
五金店的人也是这么问的
That's exactly what the guy at the hardware store asked,
你们都是大男子主义
and you're both chauvinist pigs.
我保证 我用电动工具比任何男人都称手
I guarantee I'm better with power tools than any man.
粗俗
Gross.
我不是那意思
That's not what I meant,
虽然这印证了我刚才说的大男子主义
although it does prove my pig thesis.
冷静点 你太敏感了
Chill out. You're just oversensitive.
我们以后再讨论性别歧视的细节
We can discuss the finer points of sexism later.
对 我就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what she said.
Larsen 你看过你的工资考勤表了吗
So, Larsen, you check your Leave and Earnings Statement?
上周一看了 还是没发工资
Last Monday. Still no payday.
你和财务部的Chuck谈过了吗
And you talked to Chuck in payroll?
通常 如果你有礼貌的话 他也会有礼貌
I mean, usually he's civil if you are.
我已经非常有礼貌了
I was very civil.
我解释说 我想把新公♥寓♥的定金交了
I explained I'm trying to put a deposit down on a new apartment,
但他只嘟囔了几句下星期什么的
but he just grumbled something about next week.
Chuck这么说了 我就不会催
Well, Chuck has spoken. I wouldn't push it.
呃 那在下周五前 我得找个临时住处了
Ugh. I have to be out of temp housing by Friday.
哦 要是我把肩膀露一点给他看呢
Oh, what if I show him a little shoulder?
对我没用
Never worked for me.
哦 我跟你说...
Oh. I tell you what, though--
我家有张长沙发 还有把备用钥匙
I have a couch and an extra key.
谢谢 Tim 你真好
Thanks, Tim. That's really sweet.
-但租金可不便宜 -哦
- Rent won't be cheap, though. - Oh.
露一点肩膀还不够 哈
More than a little shoulder, huh?
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
-工作 -调情
- Work. - Flirt.
-在工作时调情 -你俩
- Work flirt. - You two
就不该单独在一起 知道吗
should never be left alone, you know that?
听着 我只是想友好一点
Look, I was just being friendly.
-Larsen探员是好人 -这周
- gent Larsen is nice. - Seen a lot
看见很多"好人"了
of "nice" this week.
她一直不愿离开
And she always lingers.
她因为你而不愿离开 Tim
She lingers for you, Tim.
Tina九年前被调去北卡罗来纳州
Tina was transferred to the Carolinas nine years ago,
现在她回来了 我只是个熟人
and now she's back. I'm a familiar face,
-如果你是指这个的话 -不是这个
- if that's what you mean. - It wasn't.
而且你不是她唯一的熟人
And your face isn't all that's familiar.
嘿 只约会过一次 还是108个月之前
Hey, that was one date, and it was 108 months ago.
-108个月 -肯定进展地不错啊
- 108? - Must have gone well.
是 我是说... 不是
Yes. I mean... no.
这不重要 因为
It doesn't matter, because
我还跟Delilah在一起 故事结束
I'm still with Delilah. End of story.
她在迪拜工作
Well, she works in Dubai
你上次见她
and it's been six months
还是六个月前
since you've seen her.
谢谢你们又在我伤口上撒了把盐 伙计们
Thank you for picking at the scab on my heart, guys.
Bishop有过这个问题
Well, Bishop had the problem.
我从没这么说过
I never said that.
无论如何 别束手束脚 Tim
By all means, stretch your legs, Tim.
是啊
Yeah.
让一夫一妻不那么单调
Keep the monotony out of monogamy.
通过出轨吗
By cheating?
不 只是言语
No. Just words.
具体点
Elaborate.
为真正的调情
Harmless practice for later use
做些无害的练习
on your actual flirt.
熟能生巧
Practice makes perfect.
我的意思是...
Look, what I'm saying is...
-时时磨利工具 -你看
- Keep the tools sharp. - See?
Gibbs知道我说的是什么
Gibbs knows what I'm talking about.
啊 我可不知道你在说什么 在基地外的房♥子里发现了一具尸体
Ah, I got no idea. Got a body in off-base housing.
麻利点
Look sharp.
工具们
Tools.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
实际上 在法文原著中应该是
Actually, the original French text would be
sésame ouvre-toi
sésame, ouvre-toi.
哦
Oh.
我的天呐(法语)
Mon Dieu.
邻居看到车道上的血迹
Neighbor saw the blood trail
就报了警
on the driveway, called the police,
提到房♥子是一名海军的
mentioned that the house belongs to a Marine.
登记在枪炮军士
Registered to Gunnery Sergeant
Holt Perkins名下 目前被派遣为
Holt Perkins, currently deployed
训练队的成员 与伊♥拉♥克♥军方合作
as part of a training team working with the Iraqi Army.
尸体上有身份证明吗
Get an I.D. on the body?
没有 本地警♥察♥什么也没找到
No, LEOs didn't find any.
房♥子很干净...
The house is clear... no signs
车♥库♥外没有血迹 也没有搏斗的痕迹
of blood or struggle outside of the garage.
她肯定是失血而亡的
Well, she certainly bled out.
去过一趟五金店
Following a trip to the hardware store.
钻头
Drill bits.
深夜还忍♥不住做木工吗
Late night hankering for woodwork?
是 有可能
Yeah, well, it happens.
Bishop
Bishop.
据他的指挥官说 枪炮军士
According to his CO, Gunnery Sergeant
Perkins很快就要到家了
Perkins will be home sooner than later.
他已经出发了
He's on leave.
飞机两小时前刚刚降落
Transport just landed two hours ago.
家却变成了地狱啊
It's a hell of a thing to come home to.
-是啊 -这是我家 放我进去
- Yeah. - This is my house. Get off me.
把你的手拿开 我妻子在哪儿
Get your hands off me! Where's my wife?
-放开 别再碰我 -Gibbs NCIS
- Get o... Don't touch me again. - Gibbs, NCIS.
-把这东西拿开 我妻子在哪儿 -海军...
- Get that out of my face. Where's my wife? - Marine...
我要你集中精神
I need you to focus.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, God, thank you, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
军士...
Gunny...
不是她
It's not her.
她不是我妻子 长官
That's not my wife, sir.
我以前从没见过这个女人
I've never seen this woman before.
-Lee Leandra -我们已经搜查了房♥子
- Lee? Leandra? - We already cleared the house.
-你妻子不在这 -那她在哪儿
- Your wife's not here. - Then where is she?
在我的车♥库♥里有个死去的女人 却没有她的踪迹
There's a dead woman in my garage and no sign of her.
-直接转到语♥音♥信箱 -知道她可能去什么地方吗
- Straight to voicemail. - Any idea where your wife might be?
你觉得我为什么一直给她打电♥话♥
Why do you think I keep calling her?
你没发现有点不对劲吗
Can't you see something's not right?
抱歉 长官 我只是...
I'm sorry, sir, I just...
我告诉她 我被安排在下周回来
I told her my leave was scheduled for next week.
我想给她个惊喜
I wanted to surprise her.
自从部队断网后 我们就没说过话
We haven't spoken since my unit lost the Internet.
等等...
Wait...
-军士 -有人住在这里
- Gunny? - Someone's been in here.
有人住在这里
Someone's been in here.
-解释一下 -我妻子...
- Explain that. - My wife...
她有洁癖 像是严重的强迫症
she's a clean freak. Like, OCD in a major way.
碰巧还是素食主义者 讨厌那张沙发
Who happens to be a vegan who hates that couch.
-你被派遣多久了 -不 不 不
- How long you been deployed? - No, no. No.
这不会是性格变了的原因
This is not some personality swing.
她是个私人教练
She's a personal trainer.
自我约束就是她的生活
Self-discipline's her life.
她的身体就是神庙 明白吗
Her body's a temple, get it?
我不得不将客房♥改成健身房♥
I mean, I had to convert the-the guest room into a gym.
这间房♥吗
This the room?
是的
Yeah.
踏步机哪去了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表