你们搜查了她的公♥寓♥吗
Did you search her apartment?
有一队人过去了 什么也没找到
Have a unit there right now. Nothing.
为什么NCIS对Reed小姐有兴趣
What's NCIS's interest in Miss Reed?
我们正在调查一名海军军官的谋杀案
We're investigating the death of a Navy officer.
我们相信她是最后一个见到受害者的人
We believe she was the last person to talk to him.
那个海军是怎么死的
How'd your Navy guy die?
在白宫附近被人捅死的
Stabbed to death near the White House.
有什么联♥系♥吗
What's the connection?
一位胸外科医生查看了我今天做的CT
A thoracic surgeon reviewed the CAT scan I had today,
并和他的同事一起会诊
and consulted with colleagues.
他们都觉得
And they all agree.
这看起来是淋巴瘤
“It looks like lymphoma.”
但他们并不是百分之百肯定
But they can't be 100% sure.
对
No.
所以 我明天要去医院做个小手术
So, I go to the hospital tomorrow for surgery.
他们必须在我肺部
They have to go into my lungs
取一块组织进行活检
to obtain tissue for a biopsy.
对 他们会 会进行支气管窥镜检查
Yes. They'll-they'll do a bronchoscopy
再做 胸廓切开术
and a... thoracotomy.
-这是唯一能够确定病情的方法 -嗯
It's the only way to be definitive. Hmm.
外科医生没有给我留情面
Surgeon didn't pull any punches.
他问我是否准备好了后事
He asked me if I had my life in order.
你准备好了吗
And do you?
没有
No.
自从Jakie死了之后 我就不能
Since Jackie's death, I haven't been able to
集中注意力
focus.
我没有重新立遗嘱
I haven't redone my will.
也没有安排好我孩子们的事
Nor have I made any provision for the care of the children.
Courtney昨天请了病假
Courtney called in sick yesterday.
听起来并不严重
It didn't sound that serious.
她今早没来也没请假
When she didn't come in this morning or call,
我就打电♥话♥给她 但没人接
I phoned, but got no answer.
这事儿很奇怪 因为Courtney是个特别认真的员工
It's strange because Courtney 's a very conscientious employee.
她不会这么不负责任
It's not like her to be irresponsible.
她为你工作多久了 Mr. Tolson
How long has she worked for you, Mr. Tolson?
差不多六年了
About six years.
她从海军退役后就加入了我们
She joined us just after she got out of the Navy.
Courtney是一名系统分♥析♥员
Courtney's a systems analyst.
她有军事背景 我们的客户很喜欢她
With her military background, our clients love her.
你承接了很多政♥府♥的活儿 几乎是专职从事
You do a lot of government work. Almost exclusively.
有国防部 国安局 中情局 基本上都是情报机构
DOD, NSA, CIA-- basically, all the intelligence agencies.
不好意思 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
我听说NCIS的探员来了
I heard NCIS was in the building.
有什么事吗
What's up?
这位是Richard Colford 公♥司♥的创建人兼首席执行官
Richard Colford, our founder and CEO.
这两位是特别探员Gibbs和McGee
Special Agents Gibbs and McGee.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure.
欢迎 你好
Welcome. Hello.
他们很担心Courtney Reed
They're concerned about Courtney Reed.
她好像失踪了
She seems to be missing.
失踪
Missing?!
是的 当地警♥察♥在
Yeah, her car was found by local authorities
哈德福郡的河里找到了她的车
submerged in a Harford County river.
他们还没有找到她的尸体 仍然在搜索中
They haven't found her body, but they're still searching.
Courtney是否提到过
Courtney ever mention
一个名叫Ned Wallace的海军少校
a Lieutenant Commander Ned Wallace?
就我所知没有
Not that I can remember.
我们要去Reed小姐的办公室
We need access to Miss Reed's office
和任何她工作的地方看一看
and whatever else she was working on.
她在这的工作怎么会
How does her work here relate
跟车祸有关
to a car accident?
我们还不确定那是车祸
We're not sure it was an accident.
是吗
Really?
我保证 Gibbs探员
I assure you, Agent Gibbs,
我们会配合NCIS的调查
we'll cooperate with NCIS.
但我们需要适当的安排和处理权限问题
But we have to get the proper clearances, permissions.
我们不想破坏任何联邦法律
We don't want to violate any federal secrecy laws.
没问题
Understood.
这是Vance的住处吗
Is this the Vance residence?
-我很想你 爸爸 -嗨 Jared
-I missed you, Dad. -Hey, Jared.
-你给我们带了什么礼物 -这才是重点 是吧 Kayla
-What did you bring us? -Oh, that's it, huh, Kayla?
就只想要礼物吗
You just get right to it, huh?
为什么不先给我个拥抱呢
Why don't you give me a hug first?
-我很想你 -我也很想你
Oh, I missed you. Hey, you. Me, too.
你们了解你父亲的
Now, you know your father
他才不会从芝加哥回来却不带—
wouldn't have gone to Chicago without bringing back some--
弗兰戈薄荷糖
【注:Frango mints即弗兰戈薄荷糖 是芝加哥特产】
Frango mints.
-那我呢 -那你呢
What about me? What about you?
你不会觉得我忘了给你带礼物吧
You didn't think I'd forget about you, did you?
这些 很旧了
These... are very old...
于我意义重大
and they're very special to me.
哇塞 好棒
Wow! Cool!
呃 有味道
Ew, they smell!
这都是努力奋斗的结果
That's from hard work.
努力到发臭了
Hard work stinks.
是的 确实
Yes, it does.
我的这个闻起来很好
Mmm! Mine smell good.
不 不 不 吃饭后才能吃喔
No, no, no, not till after we eat.
你们去洗手 把薄荷糖给我
Now, you two go wash up. Give me the mints.
-谢谢老爸 -快点
-Thanks, Daddy. -Come on!
我们去洗手 Jared
Let's wash our hands, Jared.
快点啦 别挡道
Come on, move out of the way...
我做的不错吧
So, I did good?
是啊
You did.
什么事
Yes?
-让她进来 Pamela -谢谢
-Send her in, Pamela. -Thank you.
Lara 谢谢你能过来
Lara, thank you for coming.
不麻烦的 Vance先生
No problem, Mister V.
当你叫我来你的办公室
When you asked me to come to your office
却没告诉我到底为什么来
and didn't tell my why...
我得承认 我有点担忧
I have to confess, it's got me worried.
对于孩子们 我做错了什么吗
Did I do something wrong with the children?
不 不 不 恰好相反
No, no, no, just the opposite.
你和他们相处的非常好
You've-you've been wonderful with them.
请坐
Uh, please.
事实上 我还没
Actually, I haven't told you enough
谢谢你为我的家庭所付出的一切
just how much I truly appreciate all you've done for my family.
那 为什么叫我来这
Then, uh... why am I here?
我明天要去医院
I have to go into the hospital tomorrow,
需要住院一段日子
for a couple days,
我需要你来照顾孩子们
and I need you to take care of the kids.
没问题
Sure.
我要做一个探查性的外科手术
I'm having exploratory surgery.
是肺部活检
It's a lung biopsy.
听起来很严重
That sounds serious.
可能吧
It could be.
那你该怎么告诉Kayla和Jared呢
What are you going to tell Kayla and Jared?
什么都不说
Nothing at this time.
我 我不喜欢对他们撒谎
I-I hate lying to 'em,
但我不能让他们再经历这些了
but I can't put 'em through anything more.
我明白
I understand.
那么 今天晚上
So... tonight, I will tell them
我会告诉他们我要出城一趟
that I have been called away, out of town,
大概要几天的时间
on business, for a day or two.
别担心
Don't worry.
孩子们会平安无事的
You know, the kids will be all right.
你也是
And so will you.
早上好 Wallace太太
Morning, Mrs. Wallace.
跟上一次的见面相比
This room looks a lot less friendly
这间屋子看起来没这么友善
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表