-我们现在被伏地魔难住了 -哦
- Now we're stuck with Voldemort. - Oh!
别让我打开话匣子
Do not get me started.
好了 我们可以回到正题了吗
Okay, can we get back on track here?
-别这样 -哦 别满脸忧愁的
- Come on. - Oh, turn that scowl
笑一笑 Bishop 我有带礼物来
upside down, Bishop. I come bearing gifts.
我在巴基斯坦的线人给了我一份
An informant of mine in Pakistan forwarded me
在塔♥利♥班♥各级人员中
a communiqué that had been circulating within the ranks
流传的公报 流言最先是从
of the Taliban. Word's on the street
Rasheed Nassir的营地传出来的
it originated from Rasheed Naasir's camp.
-那是Qasim -还有Landis上尉
- That's Qasim. - And Captain Landis.
这是战斗号♥令
It's a call to arms,
谴责Qasim是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 是美国的支持者
condemning Qasim for being a traitor and U.S. sympathizer.
Rasheed悬赏去取他亲弟弟的首级
Rasheed put a bounty on his own brother's head.
家庭关系紊乱的新高度
That's a new level of family dysfunction.
你什么时候学的阿♥拉♥伯语 "罗塞塔石碑"
【注:指有启发/解释作用的事物】
And when did you learn Arabic, Rosetta Stone?
我曾被派到中东做分♥析♥师 你知道的
I was a deployed analyst in the Middle East. You knew that.
这就是Landis上尉被折磨的原因
This is why Captain Landis was tortured.
他是找到Qasim的关键 他们的真正目标是Qasim
He was the key to finding Qasim. That's who the real target is.
-凶手还在找他 -我要给Gibbs打电♥话♥
- And our killer is still after him. - I'll call Gibbs.
嘿 Martinez 我问你个问题
Hey, Martinez, let me ask you a question.
-你觉得这个人怎么样 -妈妈咪呀
- What do you think of this guy? - Mamma Mia.
非常好
Very nice.
你也这么觉得 Martinez
Et Tu, Martinez?
-你在这干嘛 -没事的 Qasim
- What are you doing here? - It's all right, Qasim,
我把真♥相♥告诉他们了
I told 'em the truth.
我们得跟你谈谈Landis的事
We need to talk to you about Landis.
我发誓我没有伤害他
I swear I did not hurt him.
我知道 NCIS怀疑是你哥哥雇人干的
I know. NCIS suspects it was someone hired by your brother.
Rasheed悬赏要杀你
Rasheed put a hit out on you.
Landis上尉挡了道
Captain Landis got in the way.
你好像并不惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
我哥哥干出什么事我都不会惊讶
Nothing my brother does surprises me.
我父母要的只是和平
All my mother and father wanted was peace.
塔♥利♥班♥却称之为抵抗
The Taliban called it resistance.
但他们没有杀我父母
But they didn't kill my parents.
是Rasheed杀的
Rasheed did.
他已经被改变了
He had already been turned.
我试图让Rasheed脱离他们的控制
I tried to break Rasheed from their control,
但是太迟了
but it was too late.
所以我逃到喀布尔
So I fled to Kabul.
去躲起来
I went into hiding.
-为什么帮海军陆战队员 -我不能
- Why help the Marines? - I could not
再袖手旁观 让Rasheed这样的人
sit back any longer while people like Rasheed
分♥裂♥我的国家
tore my country apart.
我要还击
I needed to fight back.
你做到了 Qasim
You did, Qasim.
以此为荣吧
Be proud of that.
我知道Landis以你为荣
I know Landis was.
他告诉我 如果他发生不幸
He told me if anything ever happened to him,
就把这个交给你
he wanted you to have these.
他的狗牌
【注:美军身份牌】
His dog tags.
Landis...
Landis...
比Rasheed
was more a brother to me
更像是我的哥哥
than Rasheed ever was.
早上六点
At 0600,
一支海军护卫队在喀布尔受到伏击
a military convoy was ambushed in Kabul.
一名海军陆战队员 Collins下士 被暴♥动♥者劫持
One Marine, Corporal Collins, was taken hostage by insurgents.
约一小时前 他们上传了视频提出要求
A video of their demands was uploaded about an hour ago.
我叫Rasheed Naasir 我的要求很简单
My name is Rasheed Naasir and my demand is simple.
将我弟弟送回阿富汗
Return my brother to Afghanistan,
我就会放了你们的陆战队员
and I will release your Marine.
如果Qasim不在喀布尔受审
If Qasim is not in Kabul to stand trial,
我的人♥质♥将替他
then his sentence will be delivered
接受处决
upon my hostage.
你有48小时
You have 48 hours.
海军巡逻队正在寻找Rasheed的位置
Marine patrols are searching for Rasheed's location.
时间就是生命 Gibbs
Time's a factor, Gibbs.
我们要给Qasim调配运输机
We need to coordinate transport for Qasim.
什么
Excuse me?
这是国♥务♥院♥下的命令 Gibbs
These are orders from the State Department, Gibbs.
不是我能左右的
It's out of my hands.
怎么 美国现在向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的要求低头了吗
What, the United States now cowers to terrorist demands?
我跟你一样不赞成
I don't like it any more than you do,
但一名海军陆战队员的性命危在旦夕
but a Marine's life is on the line.
Qasim也一样
So is Qasim's.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
我上一次坐飞机
The last time I flew,
是Landis把我带来你们国家
Landis brought me to your country.
我当时很害怕
I was terrified.
太多的未知数
So much uncertainty.
不像现在 我知道等待我的是什么
Unlike now-- I know what awaits me.
我们会找到其它办法的 Qasim
We'll find another way, Qasim.
我哥哥不会让步的
My brother doesn't negotiate.
Gibbs也不会
Neither does Gibbs.
我不希望
I do not want
因为我再有更多牺牲了
any more bloodshed because of me.
如果牺牲我的性命 能救那位海军
If sacrificing my life will save that Marine,
那就应该这么做
then it should be done.
为什么生命有贵重之分呢
Why does one life outweigh another?
那么多人
So many have died
为和平而战死
fighting for peace--
美国 阿富汗 伊♥拉♥克♥ 巴基斯坦
American, Afghan, Iraqi, Pakistani.
他们的生命是同等重要的
Their lives matter equally.
我们不会放弃你
We are not going to abandon you.
我们欠你的
We owe it to you.
我们欠他们所有人
We owe it to all of them.
你被派遣去哪的 Bishop探员
Where were you assigned, Agent Bishop?
巴基斯坦和阿富汗
Pakistan and Afghanistan.
多久
How long?
作为国♥家♥安♥全♥局分♥析♥员去了18个月
18 months as an NSA analyst.
电脑呆子
Computer nerd.
对别人构不成多大威胁
Not much of a threat to anyone.
但你亲身体会过
But you've seen it up close.
你究竟失去了谁
Who did you lose, exactly?
一位同事
A coworker.
几年前了
A few years ago.
难以忘怀 对吗
It stays with you, doesn't it?
独自承受太过沉重
It's a heavy burden to bear alone.
听着...
Look...
我专注于分♥析♥方面的事情
I focus on the analytic aspects of things.
那是我的用武之地
That's where I'm effective.
那是我帮助别人最好的方式
That's how I can best help people.
那谁来帮助你呢
And who is it that helps you?
我们没说出口的
It's what we don't say...
才是最重要的
that weighs the most.
希望你能找到自己想要的答案
I hope you find the answers you are looking for.
Abby...
Abby...
Gibbs式瞪眼
The Gibbsian glare.
这就是我在等的
That's what I was waiting for.
-你能猜到我在等什么吗 -线索吗
- Can you guess what I'm waiting for? - A lead?
因为我有一个
Because I have one.
我识别出了
I identified the type of knife
杀害Landis上尉的刀的类型
used to kill Captain Landis.
这是卡巴的Becker Eskabar
Meet the Ka-Bar Becker Eskabar.
刀柄上
The customized
定制的黑色伞绳
black paracord on the handle
与受害者身上发现的纤维一致
matches the fibers found on our victim.
-这是定制的 -对
- It's customized? - Yeah.
这种型号♥只出♥售♥给
This model was sold exclusively
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表