The State Department should be pleased.
谢谢
Thanks.
但你似乎很担心
But you appear concerned.
是的 所以我才请你再看一遍
I am. That's why I asked you to review it.
我感觉自己漏了什么
I feel like I missed something.
-是吗 -Sarah Goode...
- Oh? - Sarah Goode is...
非常不可思议
incredible.
我的意思是 在经历了那一切以后
I mean, after everything she's been through,
她处理得非常好
she's handling it so well.
所以你的担心是
And your concern is?
不久后这一切会击倒她
It's all gonna hit her later.
有些人是过了一段时间
Well, some people don't begin
才出现症状的
to experience the symptoms until later.
这被称为延迟性创伤后应激障碍
It's called delayed-onset post traumatic stress disorder,
几乎四分之一的
and it affects almost
创伤后应激障碍案例都是如此
a quarter of PTSD cases.
Sarah想回到叙利亚的孤儿院去
Sarah wants to go back to the orphanage in Syria.
那将是一个很大的错误
That would be a big mistake.
这可能会触发...
It could trigger...
精神崩溃
A breakdown.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 我们离开办公室后 你还没对我说过话
Hey, you haven't said a word to me since we left the office.
我一直在试图弄明白 你在打什么主意
I've been trying to figure out what you're up to.
我
Me?
是啊
Yeah.
你表现得非常...
You've been acting so...
友好
you know, nice.
你已经好几天没有虐我了
You haven't abused me in days.
哦 如果你喜欢被我虐
Oh, well, if you would like me to abuse you,
我很乐意虐你
I will abuse you.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
天啊 看这东西
Geez, look at this thing.
啊 门开着
Uh, it's open.
哇喔
Whoa!
-嗨 -Chelsea -嗨
- Hi. - Chelsea, - Hi.
我是特别探员DiNozzo
I'm Special Agent DiNozzo.
这是McGee NCIS的 我们早先通过话
This is McGee from NCIS. We called earlier.
是的 电♥话♥里你没这么可爱
Yeah, you did not sound so cute on the phone.
呃 我和Tiffany跑步要晚了 我们能不能...
Um, I'm running late with Tiffany, so if we could...
Tiffany
Tiffany?
-哦 嗨 亲爱的 -你叫Tiffany吗
- Oh, hi, sweetheart. - Are you Tiffany?
-哇喔 -对不起
- Whoa! - Sorry.
-哦 没关系 -呃 只是你们要知道
- Oh, it's okay. - Uh, just so you guys know,
我已经几个月没见过Kyle 也没跟他说过话
I haven't seen or spoken to Kyle in months.
他妈妈说
Well, his mother said
你们俩在欧洲的时候分手了
that you two broke up while you were in Europe?
-是的 -因为什么
- Yeah. - There a reason?
他开始变得怪怪的
He started acting strange.
呃 你觉得自己了解某个人 但是...
Um, you think you know someone, but...
他开始跟一些
He began hanging out
我不喜欢的人厮混在一起
with people that I didn't like.
嗯 他们有什么不好吗
Hmm. What was wrong with them?
他们非常消极
They were negative,
反对一切
against everything,
一群激进又极端的人
a radical, extremist crowd.
我受够了
I had had enough.
Kyle和我开始频繁争吵
Kyle and I began arguing so much.
我就离开了
I left.
你养过狗吗
Do you have a dog?
哦 没有
Oh, no.
我养过一只猫 它自己跑了
I had a cat; it ran away.
我现在养着两条金鱼
I have two goldfish.
哦 那谁帮你照顾它们
Oh, well, who takes care of them for you?
它们...
Oh, they...
它们就待在鱼缸里
they're just in their bowl.
算是自己照顾自己
Sort of take care of themselves.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在和某人约会
You're seeing someone.
我也想
I wish.
哦 别装了 说吧
Oh, please, come on.
养狗的女士在疯狂地勾引你
Dog lady was hitting on you like crazy.
她超级可爱 而且...
She's super cute and...
她才22岁
22 years old.
这点什么时候阻止过你
Since when has that ever stopped you?
我们接到国土安♥全♥局♥的电♥话♥
We got a call from Homeland.
Kyle Nasry的护照
Kyle Nasry's passport
两天前在杜勒斯机场通关
cleared Customs at Dulles two days ago.
【注:华盛顿国际机场】
我们最害怕的 一个土生土长的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Our worst fear, a homegrown terrorist
回到美国本土
back on U.S. soil.
这是前天在机场拍到的
This was taken at the airport the day before yesterday,
那就是Nasry
and that is Nasry.
摄像头还在自动扶梯上拍到了他
Camera also picked him up on an escalator
那之后就消失了
Lost him after that.
路边的摄像头也没拍到
No sight of him curbside.
所有的情报和执法机构
All the intelligence and law enforcement agencies
都已警戒
have been alerted.
老大
Boss.
Fornell
Fornell.
你好吗 老兄
How you doing, man?
嗯 我很好 DiNozzo
Uh, I'm okay, DiNozzo.
哦
Oh.
在...之前我一直在做卧底
I was working undercover before...
嗯 Fornel探员
Uh, Agent Fornell,
请节哀
I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
你女儿怎么样
How's your daughter?
对她来说很艰难
It's been tough for her.
Diane的妈妈正在试图帮助她
Diane's mother is trying to help.
Tobias
Tobias,
向你致哀
you have my condolences.
谢谢 Tim
Thanks, Tim.
Diane很喜欢你
Diane was very fond of you.
我知道你俩很亲密
I know you two were close.
我们不是那种亲密
We weren't that close.
Tobias
Tobias?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
Kyle Nasry
Kyle Nasry.
是的 他怎么了
Yeah, what about him?
2010年 我亲自调查
In 2010, I personally investigated
并确认他在抗♥议♥伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗战争
and cleared him of criminal intent
这一事件中没有犯罪意图
in a protest against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
看看他现在
Look at him now.
那是几年前了
Well, that was years ago.
人是会变的 别责怪你自己
People change. Don't blame yourself.
-不 他当时是在寻找目标 -我是特别探员McGee
- No, he was looking for a cause. - Special Agent McGee.
没有迹象表明他会进一步行动 是我搞砸了
No indications he'd go further. I screwed up.
我没有把他列入观察名单
I didn't put him on a watch list.
老大
Boss,
Nasry的妈妈来了
Nasry's mother's here.
她在会议室等着
She's waiting in the conference room.
稍后打给你 好吗
Call you later, all right?
你去哪儿
Where you going?
帮你跟他妈妈谈谈
Help you interview the mother.
Nasry是一个平民
Nasry's a civilian,
一个在美国本土的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥嫌疑人
a suspected terrorist on U.S. soil.
听起来应该归联邦调查局管辖
That sounds like FBI jurisdiction to me.
你休假了
You took a leave of absence.
我得把我的注意力从Diane身上转移
I got to get my mind off Diane.
回到工作中
Get back to work.
我在那屋里快疯了
I'm going crazy in the house.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表