沿第七大街直行
Proceed straight on Seventh Street.
你给我的地址确定没错吗
Are you sure you gave me the correct address?
看上去都是仓库
All I see are warehouses.
前方200英尺[约61米]
In 200 feet,
目的地位于左前方
your destination will be on the left.
我不明白
Well, I don't get it.
我的导航说现在应该停车
My GPS says I'm pulling up right now,
可我开了几英里 都没看到像样的房♥子...
and I haven't seen a house for a few miles...
您已到达目的地
You have reached your final destination.
不会吧 你没哭
No, you didn't cry?
没有
Nope.
一滴眼泪都没掉
Not a single tear?
没
Nada.
[西班牙语]为什么
Por qué?
你们聊什么呢
What's this?
我们在说《壮志凌云》那部电影
We're talking Top Gun.
我刚看完
I just saw it.
是她第一次看
Her virgin viewing.
Tony很不爽"我没哭"这事儿
Tony's frustrated I didn't cry.
你刚才干嘛要说西班牙语呢
And you were speaking Spanish why?
[西班牙语]我也不知道
Oh. No lo sé.
好吧 我们先忽略
Okay, ignoring the fact
你一直都没看过
that you spent your entire life without seeing
1986年最经典的大♥师♥级动作片
1986's undisputed
这个事实 我就问你一个问题
action masterpiece, let me just ask you one question:
你为什么一直没看
What took you so long?
太忙了吧
Busy, I guess.
"太忙了吧"
"Busy, I guess."
这算啥理由
What-what?
我打赌 她去年就算再忙也挤出时间去看《冰雪奇缘》了
I bet she carved out a little time to see Frozen last year.
噢 很棒的电影
Ooh, great film.
绝对经典
Classic film.
绝不能错过会唱歌♥的雪人
You can't miss with a singing snowman.
大家都爱Olaf
Everybody loves Olaf.
你跟谁一伙儿的 McGee
Stay in your lane, McGee.
[西班牙语]没问题 先生
No problemo, senor.
为什么要讲那么烂的西班牙语 McGee
Why are you talking bad Spanish, McGee?
不知道 老大
Uh, not sure, boss.
不过有好消息
Good news though.
你的新智能手♥机♥可以用了
Got your new smartphone almost ready to go.
我是Gibbs
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
智能手♥机♥
Smartphone?
给Gibbs用
Gibbs?
是的 我说服他试着
Yeah. I talked him into trying out this bad boy
用几天这个手♥机♥
for a couple days.
最新科技 最佳装备
All the latest technology, top of the line.
-我跟你说 他肯定会喜欢的 -酷
- I'm telling you, he's going to love it. - Cool.
你见过Gibbs 是吧
You've met Gibbs, right?
我们出发
Come on, let's go.
仓库区有个平民身亡
We got a dead civilian in the warehouse district.
平民
Civilian?
-为什么叫我们去 -特区警署要求的
- Why us? - 'Cause Metro asked for us.
老大 如果我们同车的话
Hey, boss, if we rode together,
我可以为你做个简短的手♥机♥介绍
we could do a short phone tutorial.
不会用西语来讲解吧
Its' not going to be in Spanish, is it?
-不是我马后炮哈... -太迟了
- Not to beat a dead horse... - Too late.
话说 你看到Goose飞机坠毁
but how did you feel when Goose's jet went down
Maverick抱着Goose尸体的时候 是什么感觉
and Maverick is holding dead Goose in his arms?
Goose死了
Goose died?
对啊 Goose死了
Yes, Goose died!
不然你以为这电影讲的是什么
What do you think the point of the movie is?!
你不是看了吗
Didn't you watch it?
我看了...大部分吧
Yeah, I did, most of it.
我后来觉得无聊了
I got bored.
怒火中烧
Oh, Great Balls of Fire.
我是海军上尉Cody Oaks
Lieutenant Cody Oaks.
您一定是Gibbs探员吧
You must be Agent Gibbs.
不 我是DiNozzo
No. DiNozzo.
我知道死者并不是军人
I understand the deceased isn't military,
那为什么叫我们来呢 上尉
so what are we doing here, Lieutenant?
受害人Leland Spears 是被路人发现的
Uh, the victim, Leland Spears, was found by a passerby.
钱包还在 但他的身份被标注了
Wallet's intact, but his ID was flagged.
-被谁 -你们
- By who? - You.
上边写着 "若被捕 失去行为能力 或亡故
Said, "If arrested, immobilized, or deceased,
请即刻通知NIS"
notify NIS immediately."
Naval Investigative Service 海军调查处 NCIS的前身
-"NIS" -我们机构
- "NIS"? - Our agency
在94年就更名为NCIS了
changed its name to NCIS way back in '94.
其实是92年
'92, actually.
为什么被标注
Why was it flagged?
我还希望你们能告诉我
I was hoping y'all could tell me.
怎么 你们是走巴拿马运河过来的吗
What, did you come by way of the Panama Canal?
老式的龙
Ye olde dragons.
像是你玩儿的网游里的东西
Looks like something from your online computer gaming world.
没准是个游戏玩家
Could be a gamer.
第一视角的游戏风靡全国 事实上
First person's sweeping the country. In fact,
Robert Morri大学甚至有一支电竞队...
Robert Morris University has an E-Sports Varsity Squad...
专心点儿 McGee
Focus, McGee.
华盛顿警署为什么叫我们来
Why did Metro call us?
跟NIS有关
It's got something to do with NIS.
嘿 你们中途去了别的地方吗
Hey, you guys stop somewhere?
我想给老大展示一下
Well, I wanted to show boss
新手♥机♥自带的导航系统
his new smartphone's built-in navigation system.
看来不好使
Mm. Didn't work out?
你觉得呢
You think?
两枪击中心脏
Two to the heart.
我们还没找到弹壳
Yeah, we didn't find any shell casings.
我觉得你找不到
I don't think you will.
枪手受过训练
Trained shooter.
死者是谁
Who's the victim?
Leland Robert Spears
Leland Robert Spears.
Spears
Spears?
1959年3月3日出生
Born 3 March 1959?
呃...没错
Uh... yeah.
是他的生日
That's his birth date.
你怎么知道的
How could you possibly know that?
McGee
McGee,
告诉华盛顿警署 现在由NCIS接管犯罪现场
tell Metro this is now an NCIS crime scene.
叫Ducky过来
Call Ducky down here.
你认识这家伙吗 老大
You know this guy, boss?
Leland Robert Spears
Leland Robert Spears...
就是我
that's me.
在我们还叫NIS的时候
Back in the NIS days,
Morrow主任组建了一支卧底小组
Director Morrow formed a small undercover unit.
作为其中一员 他们给了我一个经得起全方位核查的虚假身份
As part of that, I was issued a backstopped identity.
Leland Spears
Leland Spears.
这个新的Leland Spears没有被捕记录
Well, this new Leland Spears has no arrest record.
基本上没什么记录
Not much of a record at all.
利用偷来的身份生活
Living under a stolen identity,
难怪他要如此低调
not surprised he laid low.
当时的案子是什么 老大
What was your case, boss?
很多案子
Cases.
至少有一打
Worked at least a dozen,
从贩毒到双重谋杀案 什么都有
everything from drug trafficking to a double homicide.
我被告知
I was told
这个假身份的来源无法追踪
that the origin of the identity was untraceable.
那时候可能是这样
It probably was back then.
但以现在的
With the online landscape
网络技术
the way it is nowadays,
黑客可以黑进任何地方
hackers can access just about anything.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表