是的 我去核查一下
Yeah. I'll check her out.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I was late.
我的意思不是这个 我没有道歉 因为
I mean, I'm not sorry, I don't apologize, 'cause
道歉是软弱的象征 但我这一晚过得水深火热
it's a sign of weakness, but had the night from hell.
-发生什么事了 -典型的DiNozzo家族聚会罢了
- What happened? - Typical DiNozzo family get-together.
你知道吗 我老爹差点烧了我的公♥寓♥
You know? Dad almost burns the apartment down
然后我们大吵了一架
and then we have a huge shouting match.
他甩门而去
He left in a huff.
我相信Zoe
I think Zoe was really impressed
肯定对我们的机能障碍印象深刻
with our dysfunctional dynamic.
你老爸去哪了
Where'd your dad go?
我猜是他常去的落脚地
I'm guessing his old stomping grounds,
-亚当斯之家 -你猜错了
- the Adams House. - You're guessing wrong.
他去了我家
He showed up at my place.
他 他整晚都待在你家
He... He spent the night at-at your place?
是的 睡我床上
Yes. In my bed.
哈
Huh. W...
你手♥机♥响了 DiNozzo
Your phone, DiNozzo.
是多重威胁预警中心
It's MTAC.
DiNozzo
DiNozzo.
他整晚都和...
He spent the night with...
好 不 我在
Wow. Yes. No, I'm here.
明白
Copy that.
Zoe联♥系♥了一个ATF的探员 在诱捕行动期间
Zoe's made contact with an ATF agent who was in Tucson
他就在图森任职 目前在旧金山
during the sting. He's in San Francisco now.
他正要打过来
He's about to call in.
-去吧 -我不知道自己在想什么
- Get going. - I don't know what I was thinking.
我就不该提议和Keates合作
I never should've suggested working with Keates.
那不是个好主意
That was not a good idea.
我想调用第12条规矩 永远不要和
I would like to invoke rule number 12: never date
同事约会
a coworker.
你们之间出问题了吗
You and she having a problem?
我不想让这事成为我们的问题 工作优先
I don't want it to become one. Work came first.
约会其次
We were dating second.
拜托了
Please?
然后我们就看着代购买♥♥手购买♥♥了武器
And then we watched while purchasers bought weapons
然后带去了藏身处
and took 'em to stash houses and cars
车子等在停车场
waiting in parking lots and...
然后我们请示了主管
and we called in our supervisors
他们让我们撤退
and they told us to stand down.
我当时就公开表态 质问ATF
And I went on record and I asked the ATF.
我问他们 准备好去参加那些
I said are you prepared to attend the funeral
被杀害的探员或是边境巡警的葬礼了吗
of a slain agent or a border patrol officer
如果他们是被
if he or she is killed
这些代买♥♥武器所杀害的
by one of these straw-purchased weapons?
我肯定 你并没有因为做了对的事而满足
And I'm sure you didn't get any satisfaction from being right.
-该死 是没有 -Tony在哪
- Hell, no.- Where's Tony?
他正好有事要忙
Um, he's in the middle of something.
既然你当时就在图森
Uh, since you were in Tucson at the time,
我想也许你可以透露下
I thought maybe you could shed some light
关于这批特定的武器的情况
on this specific weapon.
Zoe 那是8年前的事了
Zoe, that was eight years ago.
给我一个序列号♥ 我看看能帮什么忙
Just give me a serial number, I'll see what I can do.
我想这样就可以了
I guess we're done.
McGee 记得向我汇报进展
McGee. Keep me in the loop.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
Tony怎么了
What's going on with Tony?
什么意思
Uh, what do you mean?
我是让他上来的
I asked him up here.
哦 呃 他...
Oh. Uh, well, he's...
他和Gibbs在一起
he's with Gibbs.
我是说 他正有事做
I mean, he-he's doing something.
是替Gibbs做的 但他正和Gibbs在一起
It's actually for Gibbs, but he's with Gibbs.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
有什么需要
Can I get you something?
NCIS特别探员Gibbs和Bishop
NCIS Special Agents Gibbs and Bishop.
-你是Jennifer Vickers -是的
- You Jennifer Vickers? - Yes.
你们不是来这儿吃东西的
And you're not here to eat.
不是的 女士
No, ma'am.
这是你的车吗
Is this your car?
看起来是的
Well, it looks like it.
从法律上说 那是我的车
Technically, that is my car,
但一直是我女儿Emma在开
but my daughter Emma's been driving it.
你知道她现在在哪吗
You know where she is?
她惹什么麻烦了吗
She in some kind of trouble?
你上一次见到Emma是什么时候
When is the last time you saw Emma?
几周前
Couple of weeks ago.
她被捕了吗
Has she been arrested?
没有
No.
她死了
Is she dead?
还不知道 你为什么那么问
We don't know. Why would you ask that?
因为她一直反复
Because she's been...
进出戒毒所 而且她和
in and out of rehab and she has been
一群坏蛋混在一起
hanging with a very bad crowd.
我们吵了一架 她就搬出了我的公♥寓♥
We had an argument. She moved out of our apartment.
我知道她又复吸了
I know she's using again.
她父亲会知道她的去向吗
Think her father might know where she is?
我抚养的Emma 她从来没有和她父亲有过任何联♥系♥
I raised Emma. She's never had any contact with her father.
她有手♥机♥吗
She have a cell phone?
现在没有了
Not anymore.
我们制定过一个家庭计划 我没收了她的手♥机♥
We had a family plan and I turned her phone off.
她用手♥机♥来联♥系♥她的供货商
She was using her phone to call her dealer.
我能问一下 你们找她是为了什么吗
Can I ask why you're looking for her?
这是Emma吗
Is this Emma?
哦 天呐 是Emma
Oh, my God. Emma.
这是两天前拍到的 她正和一个男人在一起
That was taken two nights ago. She was with a man.
你知道可能会是谁吗
You have any idea who that might be?
国家犯罪信息中心
Well, National Crime Information Center's
对Emma的车发布了协查通告
putting out a BOLO on Emma Vickers.
还没有收到反馈
Still no hits on the car yet.
我和她上一个
Well, I spoke to her last
匿名戒毒保证人联♥系♥过了
Narcotics Anonymous sponsor.
她已经几个月没参加会面了
She hasn't been to a meeting in months.
我告诉你 找到司机
I tell you, we find the driver,
就能找到她
we find her.
他到底是谁 哦
Who the hell is he? Oh.
怎么了 Zoe
What's up, Zoe?
我刚收到特别探员Caffey的回复
I just heard back from Special Agent Caffey.
所以我到底和你们谁合作
So which one of you guys am I working with?
我
Me.
我们有什么问题吗
Do you and I have a problem?
没啊
No?
当然没
No.
必须没
No.
那你为什么不去多重威胁预警中心
Then why didn't you come up to MTAC?
因为...
'Cause I had...
我正处理我老爹的事
I was dealing with my father.
是吗
Really?
McGee告诉我你正在替Gibbs做事
'Cause McGee said you were doing something for Gibbs.
你真该把谎说圆了 DiNozzo
You really got to get your lies straight, DiNozzo.
DiNozzo 你以前从来不喊我的姓
DiNozzo? You've never gone surname on me before.
你以前从来没有骗过我
You've never gone liar on me.
呃
Uh,
Caffey探员说了什么
what did Agent Caffey say?
他说他很抱歉
He said that he was sorry,
他试过了 但是没能找到任何跟武器相关的线索
and he tried, but couldn't find anything on our weapon.
他在妨碍我们 就像当时其他人做的那样
He's stonewalling us just like the others then.
Tony 他是个好探员 也是我的好朋友
Tony, he's a good agent and a good friend,
如果Phil说他找不到线索 那就是找不到
and if Phil says he couldn't find anything, he couldn't.
考虑到你甚至没有
And considering that you didn't even bother
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表