You're both wrong. It's about the potions.
捡起那瓶黄色的
Mmm, pick the yellow one.
不 黄色的不是主角用的 紫色的才是
No, the yellow one's not the hero one, the purple is.
通关了
Got it.
你赢了 我的精灵王
You win, my Elf Lord!
真高兴 自己宝刀未老
Nice to know I haven't lost my touch.
现在会发生什么
Now what happens?
除了被加冕成为
Well, besides being crowned
Darrigone的国王...
the King of Darrigone...
等等 这是什么
Wait. What's this?
Abby 防火墙开着的 对吧
Abby, the firewalls are up, right?
是的 新一代电路层网♥关♥式防火墙
Yeah, next generation and circuit-level gateway.
这些是坐标图
They're grids.
旅行胜地 商业中心
Travel destinations. Business hubs.
海军基地
Naval bases.
都是"召唤"接下来的目标
Places for The Calling to target next.
他们是怎么拿到这些的
How did they get access to all this?
他们有孩子做内应
They have kids inside.
政♥府♥雇员的孩子
Children of government employees.
万一Luke还在替他们工作
What if Luke's still with them?
万一他把他们引到Gibbs家里
What if he steered them to Gibbs's house?
-McGee -主任 你得看看这个
- McGee! - Director, you gotta see this.
不是现在 McGee
Not now, McGee.
最高法♥院♥的法官们 他们具体在哪儿
The supreme court justices-- exactly where are they?
他们都撤离了 新闻上都说过了
They're on retreat. It's all over the news.
这我知道
I know that.
我问的是地点
I asked where?
阿巴拉契亚山区的一个围场
A compound in the Appalachians.
立刻封锁它 快
Well, get it on lockdown. Now.
你想要什么
What do you want?
美国联邦探员
United States federal agent.
你不能在这儿 这不安全
You can't be here. It's not safe.
我出来散散步
I'm out for a walk.
这就是他们让我做的事
That's what they told me to do.
谁 谁让你这么做的
Who? Who told you that?
我的新朋友
My new friends.
我信任的人
The people I trust.
我是DiNozzo
DiNozzo.
欢迎来到伊♥拉♥克♥ DiNozzo探员
Welcome to Iraq, Agent DiNozzo.
你是谁
Who is this?
我看过你的很多资料
I've been reading about you a lot.
终于能够了解你
It's fabulous to finally
真是太棒了
make myself acquainted with you.
你是Daniel吗
This is Daniel?
我的身份因人而异
I am many things to many people.
对我来说 你就是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Well, to me you're a terrorist.
多么不好的绰号♥啊 "恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"
Such an unfortunate moniker, "terrorist."
我真的要走了
I really need to go.
不 你跟我们走
No, you're coming with us.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我们要那个男孩 你想要什么
We want the boy. What do you want?
只要被倾听
Just to be heard.
被尊重
To be respected.
而不是得到虚假的承诺
Not to be handed your broken promises.
我们出现代沟了
Welcome to the generation gap.
旧习难改 Daniel
Old habits die hard, Daniel.
或者他们直接被扼杀了
Or they just die.
-不 不 不... -你饿了吗
- No, no, no, no, no, no... - Are you hungry?
你饿了 你饿了
You are hungry, you are hungry.
那个男孩 Luke
The boy, Luke...
抱歉要给你带来坏消息了
I'm sorry for being the bearer of bad news,
但这些事情向来比表面上复杂得多
but these things are always more complicated than they appear.
Gibbs探员会很失望的
Agent Gibbs will be so disappointed.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs?
但我们必须记住
But we must remember,
他们只是孩子
they're only children.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表