除非你能梦想成真
If only wishing made it so.
又一具尸体吗
Another dead body?
不 是我妹妹
No, it's my sister.
我们在商量买♥♥什么圣诞礼物
We're coordinating Christmas presents.
你之前怎么没提过
Hey, uh, you never did say
你父亲的治疗情况如何
how your dad's doing on his treatments.
化疗起了一定作用但不能维持很久
Well, chemo worked until it didn't.
手术是目前唯一的选择了
Surgery is our only option now.
很幸运 他这周就能做手术了
Luckily, he's got one this week.
怪不得你不想参与这些事情
That's why you didn't want to do all this.
McGee 你应该早点说出来
McGee, you should have said something.
圣诞奇迹出现了
It's a Christmas miracle!
你们会喜欢的
You're gonna want to see this.
这些是
Are those...?
新的计算机显示器
New computer monitors.
这些东西运到这儿多久了
How long have they been in there?
发♥票♥上写着是三年前
This invoice is dated three years ago.
标着"备用设备"
And it just says "Bullpen."
你缴纳的税款终于起作用了
Your tax dollars at work.
B-Bishop
B-Bishop?
因为这些家伙在 不能说
Can't talk given present company.
爸爸 第3条和第8条
Because rules number three and eight
规矩起作用了
just came into play, Dad.
第3条规矩 不要完全相信别人告诉你的
Rule number three: Don't believe what you're told.
要自己去复查
Double check.
第8条规矩可以救你于水火 McGee
Rule number eight is going to save you, McGee.
不要和同事约会
Never date a co-worker?
不管去哪里都要带刀
Never go anywhere without your knife.
我觉得这是第9条
I thought that was nine.
不要想当然
Never take anything for granted.
我突然想到
It's just occurred to me
第3条 第8条和第36条 第40条说的是一个意思
that rules number three, eight, 36 and 40 are the same thing.
而且有第1条规矩和第3条规矩各有两条
And with two rule number ones and two number threes,
我不禁怀疑这都是小小的错误
I'm starting to question that these are honest mistakes.
Gibbs的这些规矩都是经验之谈吗
Is Gibbs making up these rules as he goes?
所有父母也是这么做的吗
Do all parents?
那么
So...
Heidi骗了我们 Boss
Heidi lied to us, boss.
我们发现 因为表现良好
Turns out she was granted an hour
她被奖励使用未被监控的电脑一小时
of unsupervised computer use, for good behavior.
未被"监视"并不意味着不知道她在做什么
"Supervised" doesn't mean monitored.
-调出监狱的电脑记录 -已经调出来了
- Pull prison computer records. - Already did.
Heidi使用了一个匿名留言板
Heidi has been using an anonymous message board.
监狱的过滤程序并没有拦截到这条信息 但我发现了
The prison's site blocker missed it, but I didn't.
她在和谁联络
Who'd she talk to?
我调出了监狱电脑的输入记录
I used the prison computers' key logger,
这样我们就知道她输入了什么内容
so we only know what she typed.
是Krampus
Krampus.
Heidi设了局
Heidi played matchmaker.
通过他联♥系♥到她的地下网络
Hooked him up with her underground contacts
来协调进行全市范围内的网络攻击
to coordinate the citywide attack.
这些攻击者在哪
Location?
追踪不到
More untraceable usernames.
但这从侧面证明Heidi认识Krampus
But it does prove that Heidi knows Krampus.
她能帮我们找到他
She could lead us to him.
可以 但是她不会的
Could, but hasn't.
没错 暂时不会
No, not yet.
老爸 如果你搞不清楚状况的话 我来简单理一理思路
If you're lost, Dad, let me recap.
一个名叫Krampus的黑客成功入侵了一台服务器
Sensitive Intel was stolen from a downed Internet server
盗取了很多敏感信息
by a hacker named Krampus.
如果这些信息泄露的话 可能会威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥
If leaked, national security would be at risk.
所以我们招募了三个在押黑客
So we brought in three criminal hackers
来追踪Krampus
to help track down Krampus,
尽管他们什么都没做
although they've done anything but.
但我们发现
In fact, we just discovered one of them
其中一人最近和在逃黑客联♥系♥过
has been in recent contact with him,
这个人了解在逃黑客的所有阴谋
and is fully aware of his plot.
我们唯一的优势就是 她不知道我们盯上她了
Our only advantage is that she doesn't know we're onto her.
Tony
Tony.
这就开始想我们了
Miss us already?
你律师打电♥话♥来了
You have a call from your lawyer.
跟我走
Come on.
恩
Ah.
早就跟你说过他会来查验的
Told you he'd check up.
你们两个就不用去了
The rest of you, no.
你们去会议室
You're going to the conference room.
我有就父母教育问题
Did I accuse you of making up parenting strategies
指责过你吗 爸爸
as you went along, Dad?
我现在有点明白那种感觉了
Well, I'm beginning to understand the feeling,
我们要试着信任一个恶行累累的罪犯
because we were about to trust a convicted cyber criminal.
我的电♥话♥呢
Where's my phone call?
等等 其实律师没有给我打电♥话♥ 对吗
Wait a minute, there is no call from my lawyer, is there?
确实如此
Nope.
坐下
Sit down.
这又是什么诡计
This another ruse?
没错
Yes, it is.
但这次你也要加入我们
But this time you'll be in on it.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
Krampus仍然逍遥法外
Krampus is still out there,
我们必须另辟蹊径
so we're forced to be creative.
另辟蹊径
Oh, creative--
让我想象自己会关塔那摩的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
like making me think I was about to be murdered
谋杀那样的"蹊径"吗
by terrorists in Guantanamo Bay?
那确实有效
It worked.
真不错
Wow.
怎么 你们突然相信我了
So, what, suddenly you trust me?
不 我们不相信你
Not in the least.
但我们找到了可以谈判的筹码
But we did find something to barter with.
你唯一珍视的东西
The only thing you've ever valued.
钱
Money.
坐下
Sit down.
监狱来访记录显示
Prison visitation records show that you've been meeting
你最近和网络安全公♥司♥见过面
with Internet security companies.
你想在坐牢期间给他们当技术顾问
You looking to consult from your prison cell?
有丰厚的薪资
Lot of money in it.
另外 我太无聊了
Plus, I'm bored.
还有很多前黑客们也想接这活儿
Yeah, well, so are a lot of other ex-hackers.
只有那些值得信任的人才能得到这份工作
And only the trustworthy ones land contracts.
我明白了
Oh, I see,
如果我现在帮你们的话...
but if I help you now...
我们会打些电♥话♥
We will make phone calls
向联邦当局说你的好话
and put in a good word at the federal agencies.
那钱还没影子呢
So it's hypothetical money.
等等 等等
Wait-- just wait, wait!
上帝阿
Wait. God!
好吧
Fine.
要我做什么
What do I have to do?
就做你一直在做的事
Just do what you've been doing.
继续当个混球
Being a pain in the ass.
和Heidi调调情
And flirting with Heidi.
你从Bishop这里偷到手♥机♥
You stole this cell phone from Agent Bishop
然后你要让Heidi打电♥话♥提醒Krampus
and you are going to let Heidi use it to warn Krampus.
提醒什么
About...?
我们
Us.
我们将在网络上卧底
We're going undercover online.
终于啊
Finally.
但是 她为什么会相信我
But wait, so, wh-why would she trust me?
而不是把这个当做陷阱
Not think this is some kind of setup?
因为你就是你 这就是原因
Because you're you, that's why.
成交
Deal.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表