-你还好吧 -看看那些曾经对于Luke Harris来说重要的东西
- You all right? - Well, seeing what once mattered
让他变得很真实 很年幼
to Luke Harris makes him very real, very young.
这是我在这短短几天里对于一个受人操控的
This is my second profile of a manipulated boy
男孩做的第二次侧写
in just a short number of days.
曾经 只是一个问题儿童
Before, it was just one troubled kid.
现在我们看到了一种病毒正在毒害我们的青少年
And now we see a virus affecting our youth.
我是想说 为什么
I mean, why
Luke的挫折感能驱使他走到今天这种境地
did Luke's frustrations bring him here,
而不是冲出房♥间
instead of storming out of the house
点上一支香烟
and lighting up a cigarette?
每个青少年都有叛逆的倾向
Every teen is prone to rebellion.
是的
Yeah.
但是"召唤"
But then The Calling
把孩子的这个弱点转化成了恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
twists that vulnerability into terror.
Duck 我必须跟这个孩子搭上话
Duck, I got to reach this kid.
来找到Samar
To find Samar.
为了他自己 他的父母
For himself, for his parents.
为了你
For you.
我认为我发现了一些能帮上忙的东西
I think I've found something that might help.
Abby在"召唤"的暗网论♥坛♥里
This grotesque reading is from The Calling forum
找到了这篇奇怪的文章
that Abby found on the Deep Web.
这是Samar给他成员的虚拟手册
It's a virtual handbook from Samar to his recruits.
告诉他们 为了表示他们的忠诚
It tells them that in order to demonstrate their loyalty,
他们必须放弃他们过去的生活
they must give up their old lives.
Luke在他走之前弄乱了他的房♥间
Luke trashed his room before he left.
但在Samar看来 新成员最重要的行为是
But according to Samar, the most important act
声讨那些没有追随
for a recruit is to condemn those
"召唤"理念的人
who are not aligned with The Calling's ideology.
"尤其是那些跟你最亲近的人"
“Especially those closest to you.”
他的父母
His parents.
是的 这把我引向了
Yeah. Which brings me
这个笔记本
to this notebook.
看 这是Luke的笔迹
Now, this is Luke's handwriting.
一封信
A letter?
写给他的养父母的
To his adoptive parents.
用词很不留情面
The language is brutal.
是的 但信还没有写完
Yeah, but the letter is unfinished.
他尝试与他们脱离关系
He was trying to disown 'em.
他无法让自己写完这封信
He couldn't bring himself to finish it.
Jethro 这里面的黑暗
Jethro, the darkness here
是毋庸置疑的
is undeniable.
但是我们面对的是一个...
But what we're dealing with is a...
是个孩子
well, it's a child.
在心里面
Who, beneath it all,
我发誓 他 他非常喜欢他的父母
I swear, he-he loves his parents very much.
这是你写的吗
Did you write that?
-这是你写的吗 -是的
- Did you write that?! - Yes.
你想在我拿给他们看之前写完吗
You want to finish it before I show it to 'em?
-给谁 -你的父母
- To who? - Your parents.
有问题吗
What's wrong?
这是写给他们的 不是吗
It's for them, isn't it?
你做了你应该做的一切
You did everything you were supposed to.
与"召唤"组织之外的所有人脱离关系
Disown everyone who isn't The Calling.
-这是Samar所要的 对吗 -请别把这个
- That's what Samar wants, right? - Please don't
-给他们看 -不行 我已经决定了
- show it to them. - Oh, no, that's already been decided.
-不要给 行吗 不要 -嘿
- Don't, all right? Don't! - Hey!
你说你想死
You said you wanted to die.
你的父母听到以后会怎么想
What would your parents think if they heard that?
你伤了他们的心
You broke their hearts.
学校里的孩子们讨厌我
The kids at school hate me.
他们不停地让我回到伊♥拉♥克♥去
They kept telling me to go back to Iraq.
我不知道该做什么了
I don't know what to do anymore.
跟我谈谈
You talk to me.
Samar在哪儿
Where is Samar?
如果我告诉你我知道的...
If I tell you what I know...
你会带我去见我的父母吗
will you take me to see my parents?
是的
Yes.
我...
I...
我本不想伤害他们
I didn't want to hurt them.
我...
I...
我不想伤害他们
I don't want to hurt them.
你在那个楼里做什么
What were you doing in the building?
Luke待在楼里 因为Samar命令他这么做
Luke was in the building because Samar ordered him to stay there.
Gibbs让Luke开口了
Gibbs got Luke to talk?
是的 Luke去楼里见
Okay, so, Luke went to the building to meet up
他所谓的兄弟们
with his so-called brothers,
但Samar在他们做自我介绍之前让所有人都出去了
but Samar got everyone out before their introductions.
他怕Bradley Simek的电脑
He was afraid that Bradley Simek's computer
会把警♥察♥引到这个楼里
would lead the police back to the building.
-那为什么让Luke留下来 -因为Samar觉得警♥察♥
- Then why tell Luke to stay behind? - Because Samar knew
不会对个孩子开枪
that the police would hesitate to shoot a kid.
这是个陷阱
It was a trap.
当我们找到他
When we found him,
Luke本该杀了他所能杀掉的任何人
Luke was supposed to kill whoever he could?
是的 但我们先关心好的方面
Yeah, but let's focus on the positive here, though.
比如说Samar最新的聊天室的网址
Like the URL for Samar's latest chat room.
Luke给了Gibbs
Luke gave it to Gibbs.
"你有听说小L现在的感受吗"
“Have you heard how Little L is feeling”
他们肯定是在聊Luke
They've got to be talking about Luke.
是的 SS_BUILDER-48
Yeah, SS_BUILDER-48.
这是Samar说的
That's Samar talking.
"我认为小L感冒了
“I think Little L has the flu.
他没开始行动 要不我们会听说的"
He didn't go to work, or we would have heard about it”"
"没开始行动"
“Didn't go to work.”
没有完成他的任务--他没杀掉任何人
Didn't do his job-- he didn't kill anyone.
"他必须认识到
“He needs to learn what happens
向胆怯屈服的时候会发生什么
when you give in to the sickness”"
他们认为Luke是个叛徒
They think Luke's a traitor.
他很危险 他在哪里
He's in danger. Where is he?
Gibbs带他回他父母家了
Gibbs took him to his parents' house.
门是开着的
The door's open.
嘿 等等
Hey. Hey!
先待在这儿
Stay here.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Mom! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
-爸爸 -嘿 好了 好了
- Dad! - Hey, hey, hey.
妈妈 不 不
Mom! No! No!
我对S型炸♥药♥一无所知
I know nothing about any S-mines.
但是 法国对内安全总局认为你是"召唤"组织的领导者
Well, DGSI thought that you were a Calling leader.
要是媒体发现你其实只是个狗腿子
Guess the press is gonna have a field day when they find out
肯定非常高兴
that you're only a lackey.
你问的是美国
You ask about the United States.
你问错了问题
You ask the wrong questions.
那你为什么不纠正我呢
Then why don't you set me straight?
当你计划一场盛大的派对时
When you plan a big party,
需要讨论的细节太多人手太杂
there are many details discussed over many lines.
根本不可能保密
It is impossible to keep them secret.
你今天和我在一起 不能参与这样的盛会了 不是吗
You left such a party to be with me today, no?
抱歉 你错过了我们贡献的乐趣了
I'm sorry you're missing our contribution to the fun.
警卫
Guard!
开门 我需要打电♥话♥
Open up! I need a phone!
McGee
McGee.
我们正在休息 我正准备...
Hey, we're on a break. I was just about to...
Dorneget 听我说
Dorneget, listen to me.
酒店正面临危险 他们知道你们在那儿
There's a threat to the hotel. They know you're there.
你必须让那里的每一个人都离开 现在就撤离
You need to get everyone out of there. Evacuate now!
每人都离开这儿 快 快走
Everybody out! Go! Go!
-发生什么事了 -酒店有危险 快走
- What is happening? - Threat to the hotel. Go.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表