我告诉你 冥王星早就不是行星了
I'm telling you Pluto ain't a planet.
什么时候的事儿
Since when?
IAU开会的时候决定的
【注:国际天文联合会】
Since the IAU said so.
谁
The who?
一群制定规则的书呆子
A bunch of pencil necks who make the rules.
我可不会遵守他们的规则
They don't make the rules for me.
我就要说冥王星是行星
I'm going with “planet.”
说到书呆子
Speaking of pencil necks,
有人盯着你看了好久
somebody's got an eyeball on you.
你猜他知不知道IAU是什么
See if he knows what the IAU is.
想找点乐子么
Looking for some fun?
没错
That works.
你来晚了
You're late!
在我们离开之前
But before we go anywhere,
我必须确定 你能保护我
I need to know you can protect me.
以及我的家人
And my family.
你现在很安全
You're safe now.
我也能保证你家人的安全
I'll make sure your family is, too.
你根本不了解这些人
You don't know these people!
你根本就不知道他们的手段有多残忍♥
You don't know what they can do!
我知道
Oh, yeah, we do.
所以我才来这
That's why I'm here.
相信我
Trust me.
你是安全的
You're safe.
-好 谢谢 -不用谢
-Great. Thank you.-You are welcome.
老大 女士们说 枪手
Well, boss, girls say that, uh, the shooter
乘坐一辆黑色SUV
was someone in a black SUV.
她们看到司机了吗
They get a look at the driver?
就算看到了 她们也没说
If they did, they're not saying.
我觉得她们很害怕
I think they're scared.
给你钱
Here you go.
不用找了
Keep the change.
肯定有人看到了些什么 McGee
Somebody saw something, McGee.
带上DiNozzo 彻查这块地方
Take DiNozzo, canvass the area.
老大 记得么 DiNozzo今天不在
Uh, boss, DiNozzo isn't here today, remember?
就在我感觉自己已经离开的时候 他们又把我叫了回来
【注:电影教父经典对白】
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
哦耶
Ooh-yah!
我以为你和好兄弟们在大西洋城呢
【注:位于新泽西州】
Thought you were in Atlantic City with your buddies.
飞机下午两点起飞
Well, my flight doesn't leave until 2:00.
在这之前 Gibbs让我回来帮忙
Gibbs asked me to help out till then.
很明显 他认为你一人没办法处理这件事
Clearly, he didn't think you could handle it by yourself.
让我先把衣服穿上
Let me get my jacket.
得了吧 说得跟真的一样
Oh, please. Like he actually said that.
-等等 他不会真这么说了吧 -谢谢
- Wait, did he actually say that? - Oh, thank you.
卖♥♥淫不仅仅是人类最古老的职业
Not only is prostitution humanity's oldest profession,
有证据显示 动物也有类似行为
there is also evidence that animals engage in it, too.
比方说 南极企鹅
For example, the Antarctic penguin...
那妓♥女♥一定是在冰上被谋杀的
Stilettos must be murder on the ice
我就开个玩笑
That was a joke.
只能说你试图开个玩笑
No, that was an attempt at a joke.
Eleanor 早上好
Good morning, Eleanor!
死者是谁
Uh, to whom do we have the pleasure?
早上好 Ducky
Good morning, Ducky.
嗯
Well...
我们只知道
all we have
女性死者
is Lolita
名叫Lolita
for the female victim.
男性死者
And the male is
是海军中士
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Daniel Harvey
Daniel Harvey.
通知他的指挥官
Notify his commanding officer.
这就去
On it.
看起来 这位女性
The gunfire appears to have been
才是枪手的主要目标
concentrated on the female.
你跟McGee聊完后
But I'll have an accurate idea
我就会有更准确的看法
when you're done with Agent McGee.
什么
Huh?
他就藏在你背后
He's lurking behind you.
老大
Hey, boss.
怎么
What?
呃 我 我觉得
Well, I was, uh, I was just thinking,
Tony很期待这一周的休假
you know, Tony's really excited
我跟Bishop可以把所有事情
about having the week off. Bishop and I can handle things
-搞... -我们遇到麻烦了
- just... - We have a problem.
...定
...fine?
什么麻烦
What's the problem?
我向海军寻人办事处核查过
【注:海军人事处下设部门 帮助查找并联♥系♥现役或已退役海军】
I checked the Navy Locator.
找不到任何有关Daniel Harvey中士
There's no listing for a Petty Officer Daniel Harvey
的服役记录
anywhere in the Navy's record.
得有人告诉他
Someone needs to tell him that.
Abby检查过死者的证件了
Abby examined the I.D.
如果是伪造的 那伪造水平非常高
If it's a forgery, it's a really good one.
死者的指纹也没什么发现
And no hits on his prints.
车牌是合法的 注册在
Vehicle's legit-- it's registered
国防部的车辆调配场
to the Department of Defense's motor pool.
-谁把它开出来的 -从记录上看
- Who checked it out? - According to their records,
这辆车现在还在车♥库♥里
it's still sitting in the garage.
我们可以去驻地检查进出记录
There is an exit log at the guard station we could look at.
我可以搞定这个
I can handle that.
我是说 我可以访问
I mean, I can access that--
它们的数据库 在这里 现在就可以
right here, right now, in the database.
马上开始
I'm gonna do that.
那个女孩
The girl.
Lolita Cortes 21岁
Uh, Lolita Cortes, 21.
出生在哥伦比亚 18岁的时候移♥民♥来美国
Born in Colombia, but emigrated to the U.S. when she was 18.
移♥民♥海关执法局记录显示 她昨晚从哥伦比亚回来
【注:隶属国土安♥全♥部♥】
ICE has her coming back from a trip to Colombia last night.
在那里呆了两天
She was there for two days.
千里迢迢去那儿 就待两天也太短了
That's a long trip for just two days.
她有犯罪记录么
Does she have a record?
她因为卖♥♥淫被逮捕过两次
She was arrested twice for prostitution.
她的同事说 她跟皮条客吵了起来
One of her coworkers said she had a falling out with her pimp.
如果我不是要赶飞机去这趟
If I didn't have a plane to catch for a trip I'd been
已经期待了六个月的旅行的话
forward to for the last six months, that's the first place
-我会首先从这里入手 提示提示 -走吧 走吧
I'd be looking-- hint, hint. Go, go, go, go.
走啦
Going, gone!
-旅途愉快 -我发现了点东西
- Have fun! - Found something.
我相信一定是重大发现
And I'm sure it's gonna be very compelling!
发短♥信♥给我 McGee 告诉我谁是凶手
Text me, McGee. Let me know who the bad guy is.
在国防部车辆调配场的数据库里
Found a requisition for the car
找到了这辆车的调用信息
【注:the Department of Defense】
in a DoD motor pool database
虽然我没有权限访问数据库 但我还是进去了
that I do not have access to, but I accessed anyway.
这辆车被调配给了一个
Uh, car was requisitioned to an op
叫“以牙...还牙”的行动
called Lex... Talionis?
呃
Uh...
发生了什么
what just happened?
一头雾水
I have no idea. Huh.
我们去看看
Let's go find out.
你知道“以牙还牙”是什么吗
You know what Lex Talionis is?
我知道这个词 是拉丁文
I know the phrase-- Latin.
好像是"同态复仇法"
【注:古代的一种复仇习俗 以人身偿债】
It means, uh, law of retaliation;
“以眼还眼”一类的
eye for an eye; that kind of thing.
你知道什么行动叫这个名字吗
Oh, you ever heard of an op with that name?
不
No.
我被锁在外面了
I'm locked out!
到底发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表