-恰到好处啊 -阿富汗的事
- change of heart. - Afghanistan was
为我敲响了警钟 这可没什么恰到好处的
a wake-up call-- there was nothing convenient about it.
前一分钟 我们还在为学校打地基
One minute... we're laying foundation for a school,
下一分钟 我们就被全副武装的叛军
the next, we're pinned down by insurgents,
压制住了
taking heavy fire.
五名战友没来得及找到掩护就倒下了
Five of our guys fall before they can even get to cover.
军士长和我被击中了 但受伤并不严重
Chief and I were hit but not critical.
我们看到手榴弹时
Kutzler was applying my tourniquet...
Kutzler正在帮我绑止血带
when we saw the grenade.
他没有犹豫
He didn't hesitate.
一秒都没迟疑 他就...
Not even for a split second. He just...
直接扑了上去
dove on top of it.
在那之后 我才真正认识了Kutzler 他是英雄
After that, I saw Kutzler for what he was-- a hero.
否则我怎么会提名他为荣誉勋章候选人
Why else would I put him up for the Medal of Honor?
Kutzler的提名是由Gundersen议员发起的
Kutzler's nomination packet was initiated by Senator Gundersen.
记录上
There's no statement
没有你的声明
of yours on file.
这 这怎么...怎么可能
How-how is that... even possible?
Donahue军士长和我将此事上报至指挥中心
Chief Donahue and I routed that up our chain of command
那是2012年的事儿了
back in 2012.
军方表彰提名不会凭空消失
Military award packets don't just... disappear.
我猜你没有什么证明材料吧
I don't suppose you have any proof?
我确实没有复印 如果你是这个意思
Well, I didn't make a copy, if that's what you mean.
问问Donahue军士长 他能为我担♥保♥
Ask Chief Donahue-- he can vouch for me.
Kutzler救了我的命
Kutzler saved my life.
我只是想回报他
I was trying to do right by him.
我...明白 长官 我相信那是有些不成熟
I... yes, sir, I believe that's a bit premature,
但是...
but it...
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我理解 但我们的探员正在
Yes, I understand, but our agents are working
夜以继日地工作...
around the clock to...
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我明白
I understand.
是国防部长
Secretary of Defense.
媒体得到风声 荣誉勋章候选人横死家中
The press got wind that a potential Medal of Honor nominee
还被发现私藏非法药品
was found dead with illegal narcotics in his possession.
怎么会
How?
这真是个好问题 Gibbs
That's the million- dollar question, Gibbs.
媒体正准备报道这个故事
News outlets are running with the story.
我们都还没明白故事是怎么回事
We don't even know what the story is yet.
媒体才不管这个
That's never stopped the press before.
而且不仅如此
And that's not all.
他们不会取消Kutzler的提名资格吧
They're not canceling Kutzler's nomination?
这事让国会山上的很多人都十分紧张
This case has got a lot of people on the Hill extremely nervous.
玷污国家的最高荣誉
Tarnishing the nation's highest honor
-是不可接受的风险 -玷污
- is not an acceptable risk. - Neither is
海军军官的声誉也是同样
tarnishing a naval officer's reputation.
我比你还讨厌这种事
I don't like it any more than you do.
国防部给我们48小时
DoD's giving us 48 hours to clear
为Kutzler正名
Kutzler's name.
在那之后 就不受我们掌控了
After that, it's out of our hands.
这下糟了 Tony 太糟太糟了
Oh, this is bad, Tony. This is really, really bad.
好吧 我们进入一级戒备状态 McGee
Okay. We're at DEFCON 1, McGee.
我们提高"Gibbs威胁等级"
Let's raise the Gibbs Threat Level.
我收缴了整栋楼里的所有报纸
I grabbed every newspaper in the building.
来 大家聚拢
All right, let's huddle up.
我们的任务是损害控制
So our mission now is damage control.
我们要做的就是
What we need to do is
团结一致 这事会过去的
stick together-- this, too, shall pass.
-嘿 进展到哪儿了 -老大来了
- Hey, where are we? - Albatross.
你们都站着不干活
You're all just standing around.
你们最好有所发现
You'd better have an update.
我们还在追踪Kutzler被杀当晚的轨迹
Yeah. Well, we're, we're still tracking Kutzler's movements
晚上七点后就没人见过他
the night of the murder. No witnesses saw him after 7:00 p.m.,
没使用信♥用♥卡♥
no credit card charges, and his cell phone pinged
手♥机♥一直停留在同一地点
from the same location all day.
在他家里 看起来
His home. Doesn't look like
Kutzler没有离开过 老大
Kutzler ever left, boss.
Abby在查他车里的GPS 但是...
Abby's working on his vehicle's GPS, but...
但是
But?
Hollis Mann在哪儿
Where is Hollis Mann?
我 我觉得她回国防部了
I... I think she went back to the DoD.
你觉得
You think?
你"觉得"是什么意思
What do you... what do you mean... you think?
呃
Uh...
我们忙了一整晚
We've been at this all night.
我们都有点累了 不如大家休息一下
Uh, we're all a little tired-- why don't we take a break,
-透透气去吧 -不 不准休息
- get some air? - No, there is no break.
案子结束前 谁也不许休息
There's no breaks until this case breaks.
"办案时切忌掺杂个人感情"
Never get personally involved in a case--
你违反了第十条规则 老大
you're breaking rule number ten, boss.
你特么真说对了DiNozzo 你有意见么
You're damn right I am, DiNozzo. Do you have a problem with that?
老大
Boss...
呃 老大
Uh, boss?
这就是你说的
Is this what you meant
让我相信你么 Gibbs探员
when you said trust you, Agent Gibbs?
-我们与此事无关 -他们在
- Our office had nothing to do with that. They're dragging Eric's name
玷污Eric的声誉 这正是我所担忧的
through the mud-- it is exactly what I was afraid would happen.
我们还是去会议室说吧
Why don't we take this to the conference room?
不不不
No, no, no.
没什么可说的
There's nothing to talk about.
覆水难收
The damage is already done.
我还以为你会说话算话
I thought you were a man of honor.
你真是骗到我了
You got me.
嘿 不过是死个基佬水手嘛 对吧
Hey, but what's one dead gay sailor, right?
噢不 可怜的Gibbs
Oh, no. Poor Gibbs.
也许我该去给他个拥抱
Maybe I should go give him a hug.
我想他更想要线索 Abby
I think he'd prefer a lead, Abby.
-那个我也能办到 -你从Kutzler的
- I can help with that, too. - Did you get anything
GPS系统里发现什么了吗
from Kutzler's GPS system?
没错
I did.
Kutzler被杀当晚
So, Kutzler did
的确离开过住处
leave his house the night of the murder,
但他没有使用车辆导航功能
but he didn't use his vehicle's navigation function.
不过这款GPS软件
Turns out this particular software,
每小时都会接收卫星定位更新
it receives hourly satellite updates
并生成相应记录
and it generates a log.
在8点45分 更新记录显示
At 8:45, the update places
Kutzler的车辆停在住处
Kutzler's vehicle at his residence.
9点45分和10点45分
At 9:45 and 10:45,
他在马里兰州的伯温
he's at a location in Berwyn, Maryland.
然后11点45分 他又回到了住处
And at 11:45, he's back at his house.
马里兰州的哪里
What's the location in Maryland?
伯温社区
The Berwyn Community
-服务中心 -太棒了 谢谢你 Abby
- Outreach Center. - Excellent. Thank you, Abby.
打扰了
Excuse me.
天使降临
Bestow an angel!
你叫什么名字 靓眼妞
What's your name, bright eyes?
她是特别探员Bishop
She's Special Agent Bishop.
我是特别探员DiNozzo
I'm Special Agent DiNozzo.
你叫Mat
"Mat."
漏了个T吧 伙计
You're missing a "T" there, buddy.
通常写做Matt
像doormat[门垫]的那个"mat"么
Like "doormat"?
我几年前就把第二个T丢掉了
I dropped the second "T" years ago. Life's not about
生活不是用来遵循男权社会常规的
conforming to society's phallocentric norms.
来点自♥制♥无谷肉桂素食饼干吧
Homemade gluten-free vegan cinnamon scone?
唔
Ooh.
不行
No.
你疯了么
Are you nuts?
永远不要接受嬉皮士的饼干或电影建议
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表