- What are you talking about? - No need to play coy, Qasim.
我们在犯罪现场找到了你的指纹
We found your prints at the crime scene.
我们的实验室正在检测你的刀
And your knife is being analyzed in our lab.
检测出与杀害Landis上尉的凶器匹配
Only a matter of time before it comes back as a match
只是时间问题而已
to the one used to kill Captain Landis.
什么
What?
Landis是不是从监视名单里认出了你
Did Landis recognize you from the watch list?
你是因为这个原因杀了他吗
Is that why you killed him?
不 我没杀任何人
No, I did not kill anyone.
没有吗
No?
我猜也是 那是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做的
I guess that's right-- that's what terrorists do.
你懂的 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You know, terrorists.
就像你哥哥Rasheed
Like your brother Rasheed.
他的名气不小啊
He made quite a name for himself.
男人 女人 孩子 他谁都不放过
Men, women, children-- he's an equal opportunity killer.
我哥哥的罪行令人发指 但那是他自己的事
My brother's crimes are heinous, but they are his own.
我与此毫无瓜葛
I never had anything to do with it
我和这件事也毫无瓜葛
and I had nothing to do with this.
你为什么不跟我们
Why don't you explain it
解释一下 Qasim
to us, Qasim?
从你如何来到这个国家说起
Start with how you got into the country.
我没什么好说的了
I have nothing more to say.
Gibbs 我有话跟你说
Gibbs, I need to talk to you.
我看完了关于Qasim的CIA档案
I've gone over the CIA's file on Qasim
我觉得他们弄错了
and I think they made a mistake.
我不认为他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I don't believe he's a terrorist.
他的DNA是在塔♥利♥班♥的藏身处发现的
His DNA was found in a Taliban safe house.
没错 情况远比这个复杂
Yeah, it's more complicated than that.
我跟所有机构核实过 包括中情局 国土安♥全♥局♥ 联调局
I checked with every agency-- CIA, Homeland Security, FBI.
全都没有Qasim或者Rasheed在2011年以前的记录
Not one had a bead on Qasim or Rasheed prior to 2011,
我弄清了原因
and I figured out why.
在那之前 他们是不存在的
They didn't exist before then.
他们的真实姓名是
Their real names are
Qasim和Rasheed Mattar 兄弟俩是在
Qasim and Rasheed Mattar, brothers who went missing in 2008,
他们的父母被塔♥利♥班♥谋杀之后 于2008年失踪的
after their parents were murdered by the Taliban.
-把线索串起来 Bishop -这是像塔♥利♥班♥这样的恐怖组织
- So connect the dots, Bishop. - It's a common practice for terror groups
对待沦为孤儿的孩子们
like the Taliban to take children
常用的手法 给他们洗♥脑♥
they've turned into orphans, brainwash them,
训练他们 给他们新的名字
train them, and give them new names.
这些孩子根本没得选择 Gibbs
These kids aren't even given a choice, Gibbs.
-要么加入 要么死 -这并不能
- It's-It's join or die. - It doesn't
-抹去他们的罪行 -罪是Rasheed犯的
- erase their crimes. - Crimes Rasheed committed.
他热衷这个事业 并从此发迹
He embraced the cause and rose through the ranks.
而Qasim仍留在暗处
Qasim remained in the shadows.
Abbs 好的 我马上就到
Abbs. Yeah, I'll be right down.
Gibbs 我认为Qasim
Gibbs, I don't think Qasim
不是在这里为塔♥利♥班♥密谋什么
is here plotting for the Taliban.
我认为他是在躲他们
I think he's hiding from them.
Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs
Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs.
你知道的 我有消息的时候 不喜欢一直等着
You know I don't like to be kept waiting when I have news.
Abbs 我正要下去 你发现什么了
Abbs, I was on my way down. What do you got?
我完成了对Qasim的刀的分♥析♥
Um, okay, so I finished analyzing
刀锋的样式与Landis上尉的伤口
Qasim's knife-- the blade pattern is not consistent
并不相符
with the wounds on Captain Landis.
-那不是凶器吗 -不是 但是...
- It's not the murder weapon? - No. But...
我在刀把上发现了
I found prints on the handle
不属于Qsaim的指纹
that don't match Qasim's.
-猜猜是谁的 -谁的
- Guess who they belong to. - Well, who?
我的
Me.
呃 你有点
Well, you kind of
抢了我的风头 但没错 Gibbs 是他
stole my thunder a little, but yes, Gibbs-- him.
你们抓错了人
You've got the wrong man in custody.
-Qasim是无辜的 -你认识Qasim
- Qasim is innocent. - You know Qasim?
我和Landis在阿富汗遇到他
Landis and I met him in Afghanistan.
是我们把他偷偷带回国的
We're the ones that snuck him into the country.
你们把一个有嫌疑的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥带到美国领土
You brought a suspected terrorist onto U.S. soil?
Qasim不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ Gibbs探员
Qasim's not a terrorist, Agent Gibbs.
他是我们的一员
He's one of us.
Landis上尉 今天是几号♥
Captain Landis, what day are we on?
18号♥ 只剩160天了
18. Only 160 to go.
要回去了的感觉怎么样
How's it feel to be back?
天啊 就像没离开过
My God. Like we never left.
家 温馨的家
Home, sweet home.
前方有触发器
We got a contact ahead.
把悍马停下
Stop the Humvee!
这是我和Landis上尉
This is the first time
第一次遇到Qasim
Captain Landis and I met Qasim.
我们在坎布尔外♥围♥巡逻的时候 触发了一个简易炸♥弹♥
We hit an IED during a patrol outside Kabul.
没事的
It is okay.
你们会没事的
You will be all right.
他把我们拉到安全的地方
He pulled us to safety.
照顾我们 直到我们的后援来到
Watched over us until our backup came.
他救了我们的命
He saved our lives.
-这是在什么时候 -2013年11月
- When was this? - November, 2013.
Landis在几周后 找到了他
Landis tracked him down a few weeks later.
让Qasim在我们驻防的剩余时间里
Asked Qasim to work alongside us as a translator
待在我们身边做翻译
for the remainder of our deployment.
-你们怀疑过他的意图吗 -没有 当你和某人一起服役时
- You ever doubt his intentions? - Never. When you serve
你会了解到他们真正的为人
alongside someone, you get to know who they really are.
Qasim每天都为了我们 置自己于危险之中
Qasim put his life on the line for us every single day.
-他是亲人 -你们为什么
- He's family. - Why'd you
把他带来美国
bring him into the country?
传言说有本地人在帮助美国部队x7f
When word gets out of locals aiding U.S. troops,
他们成了目标
they become targets.
Qasim很危险 我们不能丢下他
Qasim was in danger. We couldn't leave him behind.
我和Landis伪造了一个身份
Landis and I forged an I.D.,
修改了乘客名单
altered a travel manifest,
让他搭上了我们回家的运输机
brought him on our transport home
从那时开始 我们一直在照顾他
and have been looking out for him ever since.
我知道这不合规定
I know it was against regulations.
哦 这不止是不合规定 军士
Oh, it goes way beyond that, Gunny.
Qasim为什么不申请特别移♥民♥签证
Why didn't Qasim apply for a Special Immigrant Visa?
办这些手续 没个几年 也得好几个月 繁文缛节
Those take months, if not years, of red tape.
他没这个时间
He didn't have that kind of time.
那不是你说了算的
That's not your call to make.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
好 去吧 带上Dinozzo
Yeah, yeah, go. Take DiNozzo.
后果很严重 军士
Gonna be a fallout from this, Gunny.
我准备坦白我的行为
I'm prepared to own up to my actions.
我只想请求 在我被带走前 让我见见Qasim
I just ask that you let me see Qasim before I'm taken away.
Landis有东西让我交给他
There was something that Landis wanted me to give him
我得完成他的嘱托
and I need to honor that.
Bishop 别一直看表了
Bishop, stop checking your watch.
深呼吸 吸气
Take a breath, breathe it in.
她说15分钟的 已经30分钟了
Well, she said 15 minutes. It's been 30.
这次又是哪个国♥家♥安♥全♥局的呆子
Which NSA nerd is this again?
Martinez 记得吗
Martinez. Remember?
她在去年Parsa案里帮过我们
She helped us out with the Parsa case last year.
哦对 她挺时髦的 这应该会很有趣
Oh, yeah, she's sassy. This ought to be interesting.
抱歉我迟到了 总统的车队把第七大街
Sorry I'm late. The president's motorcade turned Seventh
变成停车场了 你好
into a parking lot. Hi.
-Martinez 你记得... -Dinozzo
- Martinez, you remember... - DiNozzo.
-是 -非常特别的探员Dinozzo
- Yes. - Very Special Agent DiNozzo.
-我怎么可能忘记呢 -啊 很高兴再次见到你
- How could I forget? - Ah, It's good to see you again,
钱班霓小姐
【注:007系列中M夫人的女秘】
Miss Moneypenny.
你能相信他们杀了朱迪·丹奇吗
【注:M夫人的扮演者】
Can you believe they killed off Judi Dench?
她演的M夫人简直完美
She was perfection as M.
-完美啊 -我不能聊Skyfall
【注:007大破天幕杀机】
- Perfection. - I can't talk about Skyfall.
去他们的
Dame them!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表