你想那样吗
你在这下面吗 老大
You down here, boss?
这有个炸♥弹♥ DiNozzo
Got a bomb down here, DiNozzo!
我需要你紧急疏散这条船
I need you to evacuate the ship.
我们需要紧急疏散这艘船
We need to evacuate the ship.
四层有个炸♥弹♥
We have a bomb on four.
我们曾经把你留在过这艘船上
We already left you on this ship once.
你看 你卷进了多大的麻烦里
You see how much trouble you got into?
我想这都取决于你 Jaime
I guess it's up to you, Jaime.
看 你害怕了
Well, you're scared.
说明你是个聪明人
Means you're smart.
要是聪明人 就不会在这儿
A smart man wouldn't be here.
我掩护你 老大
Got you covered, boss.
还有多长时间
How's the timer on that bomb looking?
-不到3分钟 -我刚和McGee联♥系♥过
- Less than three minutes. - I just spoke to McGee.
他说那个空的集装箱
He said the empty container
应该装满了毒资
was supposed to be filled with drug money.
嘿 钱在哪儿
Hey. Where's the money?
我到这的时候 集装箱就是空的
The container was empty when I got here.
上百万美元不会自己长腿跑了
Millions of dollars don't just walk off.
我们只想要赎金
The only thing we wanted was ransom.
然后等逃生船来了
Then the escape boat comes and...
我们就打道回府
and we go home.
是呀 是呀 干脆又简单
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Clean and simple.
你之前也那么说
You told that story before.
你说过你不需要船
You said you didn't want a boat.
因为有船会来接你
Because you were expecting one.
是的 会有船来这儿的
Yeah. And it'll be here.
就快来了
Soon.
我们的一个探员发现了这次劫持行动的
One of our agents found the operational plans
行动计划 有一个问题 就是
for this hijacking, and here's the thing.
上面压根儿没提到逃生船
Not one word about an escape boat.
你说什么
What are you saying?
没有船来接你们
There is no boat.
你们从来就没有逃脱的可能
You were never supposed to get away.
你被设计了 在这艘船上做替罪羊
You were set up to take the fall on this ship.
你们从贩毒集团手里偷取了上千万美元
You steal tens of millions of dollars from the cartel,
他们会追着你们不放
they will come after you.
除非你们已经死了
But not if you're already dead.
那就是装炸♥弹♥的意图
That's what the bomb was for.
就像是货船版《虎胆龙威》
【注:1988年电影】
It's like Die Hard on a ship.
还剩一分钟了 Gibbs
One minute, Gibbs.
得了吧 伙计 你被人愚弄了
Come on, man. You're a fool.
是时候做个了结了
Time to end this.
Jaime
Jaime...
听他的
...listen to him.
压根儿就没有船 没...
There's no boat. There's no...
没有出路
no way out.
-你还是放弃吧 兄弟 -不
-You need to give up, man. -No!
开枪吧 长官 我听天由命
Shoot him, sir. I'll take my chances.
-好 没问题 -都给我闭嘴
- Yeah, you got it. - Everybody shut up!
35秒
35 seconds.
没时间了 老大
Running out of time, boss.
Jaime 你有两个选择
Jaime, you got two choices:
你丢下武器 我拆掉炸♥弹♥
You drop the weapon and I defuse the bomb,
或者 我先打死你 再拆掉炸♥弹♥
or I shoot you and I defuse the bomb.
20秒
20 seconds.
老大
Boss?
好吧
Okay.
12秒
Twelve.
你在干嘛 快拆啊
Wh-What are you doing? Defuse it!
-拜托了 -10
- Please. - Ten.
Gibbs 炸♥弹♥
Gibbs, the bomb.
7 6
Seven, six,
-5 -老大
-five -Boss?
4... Gibbs
four... Gibbs!
Two...
你一开始看见炸♥弹♥的时候就把它拆了 是吧
You removed that when you first saw the bomb, didn't you?
你还好吗
You okay?
我是特别探员Abigail Borin
This is Special Agent Abigail Borin.
"圣多米尼克"号♥安全了
The San Dominick is secure.
逮捕两名犯人 有一名士官
Bringing up two prisoners and we need
需要即时医疗救护
immediate medical attention for a petty officer.
钱从未装上船 之前就被人拿走了
Money was never on the ship. Someone took it off.
啊哈 伙计 那炸♥弹♥的事 还挺有趣的
Uh-huh. Boy, that bomb thing, that was kind of fun.
是吧 下次 你也许可以考虑
Right? Next time, you might want to give us
给我们点暗示 因为
a heads-up, though, 'cause...
我都快吓尿了
I didn't pack a diaper.
哦 看看这有什么
Oh, what do we have here?
你发现了什么
What do you got?
坏习惯
Bad habit.
嘿
Hey.
今天早上我把这个带去医院了
I brought this to the hospital this morning.
我没找到你 老佩尔顿 对吗
I couldn't find you. Old Pelton, right?
-那是我常吃的牌子 -没错
- That's my brand. - Yeah.
它和我们在集装箱里发现的痰匹配
We matched it to the spit we found in the container,
就在你装的炸♥弹♥旁边
right next to the bomb you rigged.
也发现了你的DNA
Got your DNA, too.
我不知道...
I don't know what...
举起手
Hands up.
放在我能看见的地方
Where I can see 'em.
举起来
Up.
你是个聪明人 船长
You're a clever guy, Captain.
策划了一起劫持当烟雾弹
Planned a hijacking as a distraction
好让你抢劫贩毒集团
while you robbed the cartels.
我们差点没抓到你
We almost didn't catch you.
只是我们发现了一段你购买♥♥
Only we found security footage
价值一千美元的动物尸体除臭剂的监控视频
of you buying $1,000 worth of dead-animal deodorizer.
两个街区外就是金考快印 你在那儿给那个枪都打不准的
Two blocks from the Kinko's where you sent encrypted e-mails
乌合之众发了加密邮件
to the gang that couldn't shoot straight.
是的 你和你的搭档Vilandro一起想了那个主意
Yeah. You dream that up with your pal Vilandro
就在他挟持你的时候
while he held you hostage?
或许 他才是幕后主谋
Or maybe he was the brains,
就像Butch和Sundance
【注:1969年电影《虎豹小霸王》男主角】
the Butch to your Sundance.
只不过Sundance
Only Sundance wouldn't drown Butch
不会在刀战的时候淹死Butch 对吧
during a knife fight, would he?
可不会那样对一个朋友
Wouldn't treat a friend like that.
他不是我朋友
He wasn't my friend.
只是商业伙伴
Just a business partner.
我们没法好好沟通 是吧
We're not getting through, are we?
没关系
That's all right.
我有预感 贩毒集团里肯定有人
I have a feeling that the cartels have people
能... 更具说服力
that can be... very persuasive.
那混♥蛋♥折磨了我十天
That bastard tortured me for ten days,
让我苦苦哀求
made me beg for my life,
还羞辱我
humiliated me
然后又突然觉得我可以和他做笔交易
and then somehow thought I was going into business with him.
我只需要他布置好劫持事件
I only needed him to set up the hijacking.
你一直就打算杀了他
You always planned to kill him.
他发现我在船离港之前
He figured out I'd taken the money
就把钱从集装箱拿走了
off the container before we even left port.
他火冒三丈
He was angry.
他罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
你也会的
So will you.
嘿 还在呐 Borin
Hey. Still here, Borin?
承认吧 你对我越来越感兴趣了
Admit it, I'm growing on you.
就像藤壶
Like a barnacle.
不 我只是过来移交O'Rourke
No, I'm just transferring O'Rourke
接受联邦监禁 然后我就走了
to Federal Detention, and then I am gone.
合作愉快
Well, good working with you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表