不 是别人 但是有关联
No, somebody else, but there's a connection.
他们把他带走审问了 看看你的手♥机♥
They're bringing him in for questioning. Check your cell.
一样 没信♥号♥♥
Same here-- no bars.
管他呢 咱们走
But who cares? Let's go!
-走 -是啊
- Go? - Yes.
如果涉及Sergei 应该是你我去审问
If Sergei is involved, you and I should do the questioning.
不是Sergei 是其它人
But it's not Sergei; it's somebody else,
-而且我们还没完呢 -什么
- and we're not done here yet. - What?
噢 不 我们搞定了 我好了
Oh, yes, we are. I'm done.
-你这么觉得 -我知道
- You think so? - I know so.
我刚才坐在这儿 不知多久以来
I was just sitting here, feeling not lousy
头一次不感觉很糟糕
for the first time in I don't know when.
我很感激你 Gibbs
And I appreciate it, Gibbs.
给我的肝敲响了警钟
Little wake-up call to my liver.
大声说出我从没想过会说的话
Getting to say things out loud that I never thought I'd say.
我可能还没有彻底忘怀 但我已经明白了
I may not be whistling rainbows just yet, but I got the message.
一个晚上足够了 你说得对
One night is enough. You're right.
我要去看看我女儿
I need to see my little girl.
还不到时候
Not yet.
你还想要我说什么 安全词
What do I need here, a safe word?
怎么了
What's going on?
肯定有别的事情
There's something else here.
有什么你没告诉我的
What are you not telling me?
Sergei不是朋友
Sergei is no friend.
小时候我们在巴勒斯坦一起玩耍
We played together as boys in Palestine
年轻时在喀布尔又重新联♥系♥上了
and reconnected as young men in Kabul.
在他贩毒小有名气的时候 联♥系♥上的
Reconnected as he was making his name in the heroin trade?
我不想参与其中
Which I wanted no part of.
我来到这个国家 是为了追寻美国梦
I-I came to this country to pursue the American dream.
这么多年来 我一直在努力
I've been doing just that for years,
直到上周Sergei走进了我的店
until Sergei walked into my shop last week.
-一定很吃惊吧 -不是惊喜
- Had to be a surprise. - Not a happy one.
他知道我们和海军有合同
He knew we had been contracted by the Navy
坚持要我帮他运送一个包裹
and insisted I help him deliver a package.
一个包裹
A package?
他很明确地威胁我的家庭
His threat to my family was clear.
我没法不答应
I could not say no.
他把包裹放在一个音箱里
He placed it inside a speaker
向我保证 我儿子会很安全
and assured me my son would be safe.
你儿子对此作何感想
How'd your son feel about it?
我不敢告诉他
I could not tell him.
我的谎言几乎要了他的命
And my deceit nearly cost his life.
别人可就没这么辛运了
Someone else wasn't so lucky.
好了
Okay.
我们在哪儿能找到他
Where do we find him?
我希望我知道
I wish I knew.
我今天看见他时 都想亲手杀了他
When I saw him today, I wanted to kill him myself.
他看到Sergei了
He saw Sergei?
你今天看见他了
You saw him today?
他居然有胆子打电♥话♥来
He had the nerve to call,
假装关心我儿子
pretending to be concerned for my son,
然后要求一个新设备
then demanding a device.
-什么样的设备 -我只库存了一个
- What kind of device? - I keep only one in stock
留给政♥府♥使用的
for the proper authorities to use.
是一个可以阻碍手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔接收的发射器
It's a transmitter that blocks cell-tower reception.
手♥机♥干♥扰♥器♥
A cell-phone jammer.
便携式的 长距
It's portable, long-range,
非常昂贵
very expensive.
他就这么拿走了
And he just took it.
快点 Gibbs 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Gibbs, pick up.
Sergei
Sergei.
你不是Gibbs
Not Gibbs...
是Fornell探员 对么
but Special Agent Fornell, is it?
我们还没正式介绍过
We've yet to be formally introduced.
我知道你
I know you...
你个杀人的混♥蛋♥
you murdering son of a bitch.
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
我只是想杀Gibbs
I meant only to hurt Gibbs.
没想到Sterling小姐也被搅了进来
Never realizing how much Miss Sterling got around.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
好像我会告诉你似的
Like I'd ever tell you.
我夺走了你孩子的母亲
I took the mother of your child.
你以为我会犹豫
Do you think I'd hesitate
让那个小姑娘彻底变成孤儿么
to make that little girl an orphan altogether?
随你便
Suit yourself.
我们回到了俄♥罗♥斯♥森林
We're back in the Russian forest?
重写历史哈 Gibbs探员
Out to rewrite history, Agent Gibbs?
让时间倒流
Turn back the clock?
如果可能的话就好了
If only that were possible.
Gibbs在哪儿
Where is Gibbs?
这是我和他的恩怨 不关别人的事
This is between... me and him, and no one else.
现在是你我的恩怨了 Sergei
This is between you and me now, Sergei.
可能你不知道 Fornell探员
Perhaps you don't know, Agent Fornell,
Gibbs从我这儿夺走了什么
what Gibbs took from me.
噢 我知道你的家谱
Oh, I know all about your family tree.
但我也有家庭
But I have a family, too.
这是为了Diane
This is for Diane.
"这"
And this?
"这"是什么
What is this?
"这"是什么
What is this?
什么
What?
在我看来 你有一些选择
Well, it seems to me that you have some options.
你可以放下手♥枪♥
You could drop that sidearm,
举起手来投降
raise your arms and surrender...
不是我的风格
Not exactly my style.
不
No.
或者你可以跑 让我们追杀你
Or you could run, make us hunt you down.
看看那是一种什么样的感觉
See what that feels like.
我♥干♥掉他了
I got him.
是的
Yeah.
感觉好点了么
You feel better?
一点也没有
Not even close.
好吧 可能有一点
Well, maybe a little.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
我刚听DiNozzo和McGee说
I just heard from DiNozzo and McGee.
Mishnev还没复活
Mishnev is still dead.
你是在说笑话么 Leon
That supposed to be a joke, Leon?
他以前也耍过我们
He fooled us before.
这次不会了
Not this time.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
老天 我看起来真的很糟糕
Man, I really do look like hell.
你以为我们在骗你么 Tobias
Did you think we were lying to you, Tobias?
没有什么是热水澡不能解决的
Well, it's nothing a hot shower can't fix.
说得对 Leon
Amen to that, Leon.
还有和我女儿的一餐热饭
And a hot meal with my daughter.
那我们的时间刚刚好
Well, then, our timing's perfect.
我在想 去吃寿司
And I was thinking more of sushi?
无论你想要什么 宝贝
Whatever you want, baby.
无论你想要什么 都是你的
Whatever you need, it's yours.
那么...
Well, then...
晚安了
Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
除非你还有别的事
And unless you need anything else,
Jake在等我
Jake is waiting for me.
我们有很多事情要讨论
We have much to discuss.
别太为难他
Go easy on him.
晚安
Good night.
怎么了 Leon
What, Leon?
没什么
Nothing.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表