We need to find Jamie Rivers.
你要知道 江山易改 本性难移
You know, leopards don't change their spots.
如果Rivers在亚利桑那州进行非法武器交易
If Rivers was dealing illegal weapons in Arizona,
他在这儿恐怕也做同样的行当
he's probably doing the same thing here.
我在这儿有个线人
I have a local informant I've been working.
也许他见过Rivers
Maybe he's come across Rivers.
是Emma
That's Emma.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我不是预料不到这种情况
It's not like I didn't expect this.
呃
Um...
我试过替她找些帮助 但都不起作用
I tried to get her help, but nothing seemed to work.
她曾是个可爱的小女孩
She was such a sweet little girl.
喜欢画马
Loved to draw horses.
那个试图救她的陆战队员的遗体还在这儿吗
Is the marine who was killed trying to help her here?
不 他的遗体已经归还给他的亲人
No. His remains have been returned to his family.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
一等兵David Austin
Lance Corporal David Austin.
Emma的爷爷奶奶给她留下了一笔大学基金
Emma's grandparents left her a college fund,
但由于她自己的问题
and, uh, because of her troubles,
她没能用得上
she wasn't able to use it.
我想要以一等兵Austin的名义
I would like to donate that money,
捐献这些钱
in Lance Corporal Austin's name,
来帮助需要帮助的陆战队员
to help needy marines.
海军陆战队奖学金基金会
Well, the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
是个极好的组织
is a wonderful organization.
我们正在调查一起谋杀案 主任
We're investigating a murder, Director.
不 NCIS不是要重启什么调查
No. NCIS is not trying to reopen anything.
"速度与激♥情♥"计划中的一位代理买♥♥家
One of the straw buyers in your Fast and Furious sting
带着谋杀案凶器
ended up with our murder weapon.
我们会追查每条线索
We will follow the leads wherever they take us.
如果这让你们部门蒙羞的话 我表示歉意
I'm sorry if this is an embarrassment to your agency.
我们...
We...
再联♥系♥
We'll talk.
这就对了
Well, that went well.
ATF喜欢玩火
ATF played with fire.
是的 Pamela
Yes, Pamela.
让她进来 是Keates探员
Send her in. Agent Keates.
我联♥系♥了我的线人
I connected with my informant.
Rivers一直在这附近从事军♥火♥交易
Rivers has sold weapons in the area.
主要与毒贩交易
Mostly to drug dealers.
问题在于 他现在也吸毒了
Problem is he's now using their product.
Rivers成了瘾君子
Rivers has become an addict.
这使他变得更危险
Makes him much more dangerous.
你的线人有没有告诉你 在哪儿可以找到他
Did your source tell you where you could find him?
没
No.
他能安排一次与Rivers的交易吗
Can he set up a buy with Rivers?
他可以试试
He can certainly try.
有什么发现 DiNozzo
Got something, DiNozzo?
是的 但不是Rivers
Yeah. But it's not Rivers.
看看他
Look at him down there.
McGee扮演军♥火♥黑市上的买♥♥家
McGee in the role of black-market gun buyer?
除了Kevin Costner版的"侠盗罗宾汉"之外 最差的选角了
【注:1991年美国电影】
That's the worst casting since Kevin Costner in Robin Hood.
真想知道女孩们是怎么评价他的
Wonder what the girls are talking about.
Rivers迟到15分钟了
Rivers is 15 minutes late.
是啊 他既是瘾君子 又是军♥火♥商
Yeah, well, he's a strung-out weapons dealer.
不是个靠谱的人
Not the most reliable sort.
我能问你点事儿吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
Tony有说
Did Tony say anything about us
我们俩一起工作有问题吗
having trouble working together?
出了什么事吗
There a problem?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 我以为一切都会很顺利 但
I mean, I thought everything was good, but...
不知道怎么的 总感觉和以前不一样
I don't know. Something's changed.
这个嘛 Tony...
Hmm. Well, Tony's a...
是个很复杂的家伙
complicated guy.
对 他的父亲也是
Yeah. So's his father.
没错
Yeah.
他说他很高兴 Tony已经对我许下承诺了
Said he was glad Tony made a commitment to me.
他父亲这么说了
Senior said that?
对
Yeah.
你告诉Tony了吗
You tell Tony?
还没有
Not yet.
你要接这个电♥话♥吗
You gonna get that?
是我爸爸打来的
It's my dad.
我现在还不能处理这事
I can't deal with that right now.
我已经下决心让他住在我身边
I've resolved myself to the fact that he needs to live near me,
但如果跟他住在同一栋房♥子里
but having my father in my building would be the end
会彻底改变我目前的生活
of my life as I know it.
你们需要聊聊
You got to talk.
说说你怎么想的
Got to say what you think.
对
Yeah.
时机未到
Well, the timing's really bad.
还有别的事儿
There's other stuff going on.
我和Zoe的蜜月期看来结束了
The honeymoon period with Zoe might be over.
Tony 你无线电♥话♥的麦克风还开着
Tony, the mic on your walkie is open.
你父亲不是唯一一个
Your father's not the only one you need
需要好好谈谈的人
to communicate with, DiNozzo.
呃
Um...
过会再说 行吗
can we do this later?
还有人在监视吗 我就一个人在这儿
Anyone else watching? I'm out here by myself.
发现一个人从后面骑着自行车过来
Got a guy approaching from the rear on a bicycle wearing
带着棒球帽 这顶帽子
a baseball hat. Looks like the same one Rivers
与Rivers在加油站带的一样
had on in the gas station video.
对 就是Rivers
Yeah, that's Rivers.
演出开始了
Showtime?
Gibbs 后面有点麻烦
Gibbs, we got a problem on our end.
两位骑警正往这边过来
Two mounted rangers approaching from the south.
Bishop 我们要过去了 向骑警表明身份
Bishop, we're going in. Identify yourself to the rangers.
让他们知道我们要做什么
Let 'em know what we're doing.
NCIS
NCIS!
不许动
Freeze!
和凶器一致
Matches the murder weapon.
这是他打算卖♥♥的武器
And there's the one he was gonna sell.
好了
Okay.
那么
So...
很高兴我们聊了
I'm glad we talked.
我也是
Me, too.
这很重要
It was important.
的确如此
It was.
我们还没说完
We're just not finished yet.
但我们之间没问题吧
But we're good?
希望如此
I hope so.
我为我的所作所为
I just want to apologize for my...
向你道歉
behavior.
当我父亲在的时候 事情总会变得复杂起来
Things always get complicated for me when my father's in town.
你不能把所有事都怪到你父亲头上 Tony
You can't blame everything on your father, Tony.
我知道 但...
I know. But...
当你说 "我们还没说完的时候"
When you say “we're not finished,”
没什么别的严重的事了吧
it's nothing serious, right?
对
No.
我想我们能解决
I want us to work.
我也是
Me, too.
来
Come here.
哦
Oh.
想一起上楼吗
Want to come upstairs?
不 你需要单独面对他
No. You're on your own with him.
喝一杯吗
Join me?
好 我可以喝一杯
Yeah. I could use a drink.
艰难的一天
Tough day?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表