我怎么会知道
How should I know?
他们在追踪你
They were following you.
他们想从你这儿得到一些东西
They wanted something from you.
我发誓 Gibbs 我不知道
I swear, Gibbs, I don't know.
我不知道他们是谁或是他们想要什么
Not who they are or what they want.
嘘 听
Shh. Listen.
是他们
That's them.
是来收尾的
Coming to finish the job.
我们必须离开这里 拜托了
We have to get out of here, please.
Kevin 深呼吸
Kevin, breathe.
嘿... 嘿...
Hey... hey...
没关系的
it's okay.
他是对的 走吧
He's right. Go.
不
Nah.
我们哪儿都不去
We're not going anywhere.
我们被击中了
We've been hit!
求救 求救 求救
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday.
这里是EB-9
This is Echo-Bravo-Nine.
位置6-7-3-3......
Position 6-7-3-3, decimal...
别折磨自己了 Abby
Don't torture yourself, Abby.
我一直想 我总会找到线索的 Jimmy
I just keep thinking. I'll find something, Jimmy.
能帮到他们的线索 可是...
Something that will help them.
怎么办呢
Somehow.
这简直就是大海捞针
It's a damn needle in a haystack.
科拉半岛跟肯塔基州一样大
Kola Peninsula is the size of Kentucky.
他们向北飞行的航线
Their flight pattern north to the carrier
正好是沿着芬兰的边界
was right along Finland's border.
没错 横跨400公里
Yeah, spanning 400 kilometers.
-相当于250英里 -好 有消息通知我
- 250 miles. - All right, let me know.
还是没有求救信♥号♥♥
Still no distress signal,
但我正通过国安局的关系帮忙
but I'm pulling some strings with the NSA
让我们获得更多权限
to get us some deeper access.
把所有能动用的关系都用上吧
Well, let's leave no string unpulled.
芬兰是我们的盟友 我们为什么不
Finland's an ally. Why don't we...
派一个搜索队过去
launch a search party from over there?
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥不会同意的
Russia would never allow it.
但我们已经通知芬兰政♥府♥了
But we've put Finland on alert.
出于外交原因
For diplomatic reasons,
海军部长说必须首先让俄♥罗♥斯♥
SECNAV says we have to give the Russians
进行搜索和救援
first crack at search and rescue.
就是说 我们的朋友身处险境
So our friends are out there,
他们却在担心面子问题吗
and they're worried about saving face?
他们应该开始回收那些
They should start by reeling in those jokers
散布在地空导弹周围的残骸了
running around with surface-to-air launchers.
导弹
The missile.
怎么了
What?
我不确定
I don't know.
打扰一下 主任
Excuse me, Director...
有人通知了Kevin的家属吗
has anyone told Kevin's family yet?
我肯定不管是谁想从莫斯科带走他叔叔的遗体
I'm sure whoever's expecting to pick up his uncle's body
他们一定想了解情况
from Moscow would surely want to know about this.
通知家属是你的工作 医生
Family notifications are your wheelhouse, Doctor.
你能通知他们吗
Would you mind?
我多希望不用做这个工作
My kingdom for a smaller wheelhouse.
我该跟他们透露多少
How much should I tell them?
就说他失踪了
Just that he's missing.
我们会竭尽全力找到他们
Every effort's being made.
不要透露细节
No specifics.
这倒不难
That's hardly a challenge.
反正我们也一无所知
All we seem to have are unknowns.
这真是个意外 亲爱的
It's quite an accident, my dear.
嗯
Hmm.
这些乘客
The passengers.
Hussein和那两位特别探员在哪儿
Where are Hussein and the special agents?
我不知道
I don't know.
被炸飞了
Thrown in the crash.
说实话还能饶你一命
The truth could save your life.
新鲜的血迹 Sergei
看来他们往这边去了
很好
搜索一切 然后再来找我们
这个女人怎么办
别浪费子弹了
让这个撒谎精流血而死
Let the liar bleed to death.
手电筒
Flashlight.
你... 很漂亮...
You... beautiful...
但不够聪明
not so clever.
听到了吗
You hear that?
这是导弹击中直升机尾部的声音
That's the missile hitting the helo's tail.
我们怎么可能听不到呢
How can we not hear it?
你能调小声点吗
Can you turn that down?
我可以把这部分声音单独提取出来
I was able to isolate the sound from the Mayday call.
非常好 Abbs
That's great, Abbs.
你还好吗
But are you okay?
我 哦 不好
Me? Oh. No.
不 一点都不好
No, not at all.
我们生命中最重要的两个人
Two of the most important people in our lives
直接在天上被击落了
just got shot out of the sky,
在我想出办法帮他们之前
and until I can figure out how to help them,
我没法... 我只是... 我都快疯了
I don't... I'm just... I'm gonna lose it.
我们在这里陪着你 Abby
Well, we're right there with you, Abby.
但要是我们中有一个人放弃
But if one of us loses it,
我们就全都失去希望了 包括Gibbs和McGee
we all lose it, including Gibbs and McGee.
我...
Well, I, um...
我不会真的放弃 我只是...
I'm not gonna actually lose it, I just...
可我们该怎么办 要是Gibbs和McGee...
I mean, what do we do, if Gibbs and McGee...?
Abby...
Abby...
你知道吗 在直升机的空难事故中幸存的概率
do you know that the odds of surviving a helicopter crash
是相当高的
are surprisingly high.
从数据上看 比一般飞机失事要高得多
Statistically, much higher than a plane crash.
大概高出三分之二
Like two out of three.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
我只是... 我不会去假设那种情况
So, I'm just... I'm not going there, okay?
我不愿意去想最坏的情况
I refuse to think the worst.
也不愿意再听到
And I refuse to listen
导弹击中直升机的声音
to that missile hit the helicopter again.
你呢
How about you?
我不想 但不得不这么做
I won't. I had to.
这样我能确认导弹的型号♥
So I could identify the missile.
-什么 -不是我
- You what? - Well, not me,
但我有个朋友 Augie 他是陆战队高射炮炮手
but my friend Augie, he's a Marine anti-aircraft gunner,
他驻扎在科威特
and he's stationed in Kuwait.
如果有人能听出那是哪种导弹 一定是他
If anyone knows what that sound is, he does.
你放给他听了
You played it for him?
对 通过手♥机♥
Yeah, over the phone.
他马上听出那是...
He immediately identified it as...
SA-7"圣杯"防空导弹
【注:9K32"箭Strela-2" 北约命名SA-7"圣杯"】
A 9K-32 STRELA-2 portable surface-to-air missile.
真是... 真是太让人惊讶了
That's... that's amazing.
很惊人而且...
Amazing and...
结果发现
And it turns out
两年前在利比亚的一处军械仓库
that a huge cache of STRELA-2s
有大批这种"圣杯"防空导弹被盗
were stolen from a Libyan stockpile two years ago.
这起失窃案被怀疑是
The suspects were mercenaries
俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头资助的雇佣兵干的
that were funded by Russian oligarchs.
非常坏的家伙
Very bad guys.
好
Okay.
找出名字和照片
Names and faces.
我正在找
I'm working on it.
我不会放弃的 我保证
And I'm not gonna lose it, I promise.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我没有找
I no find.
我要走了
I go.
你慢慢死
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表