- It's a good metaphor. - Thank you.
国际刑♥警♥正在紧急组织
Interpol is assembling an emergency think tank
智囊团商量对策
to create a plan to stop The Calling's
来阻止"召唤"招募青少年
online recruitment of youth.
打断一下 我得到了最新消息
May I interrupt with a development?
说
Go.
我们刚给你们发了一名在法国的
We've sent you background
"召唤"领导人背景资料
on a Calling leader here in France.
他负责促进组织的内部交流
He does facilitate communication within the cell.
名字是Matthew Rousseau
His name is Matthew Rousseau.
我们正在看
We're looking at him.
我的团队截获了
My team has intercepted
从美国发给他
several e-mails to him
的几封邮件
from the United States.
你有地址吗
Do you have a location?
没有 但是我们破解了一些内容
No, but we were able to decrypt some content. It appears
看起来几个在美国的"召唤"效忠者
several Calling loyalists in the U.S.
正在黑市上寻找S型地雷
are seeking S-mines on the black market.
什么意思
Meaning what?
S型地雷 绰号♥"弹跳贝蒂"
【注:地雷的一种 属于跳雷】
An S-mine, or a Bouncing Betty,
是德军在二战期间使用的一种地雷
was a land mine used by Germany in WWII.
被触发时会冲向天空 然后爆♥炸♥
When triggered, it shoots into the air, and then, it detonates.
-就下了一场炸♥弹♥碎片雨 Gibbs -我知道它的威力 Abbs
- It's like a shrapnel shower, Gibbs. - I know what it does, Abbs.
我想知道你是否还能弄到这种地雷
I want to know if you can still get 'em.
可以 我是指 如果你有
Yeah, I mean, if you have,
比方说 一个很可怕的朋友
like, a really scary friend.
一个超级诡异 潜伏在阴暗角落的
Like a super creepy, corner-lurking,
-从事黑市交易的朋友 -为什么要选这么难找到的地雷
- black-market friend. - Why go to the trouble?
我只知道 如果"召唤"组织这么迫切地想要这些S型地雷
All I know is, if The Calling wants these S-mines so bad,
肯定不是用来
I don't think they're gonna use them
作挡书板之类的
for, like, bookends.
我们如何能找到那些想要S型地雷的人
How do we find the guys that are looking for them?
我还指望你有办法呢
I was hoping you had an idea.
你已经有办法了 不是么
You have an idea, don't you?
没有
No.
但是我有一个很可怕的朋友
But I got a scary friend.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs.
再见到你真高兴
How wonderful to see you again.
我不得不说 你看起来跟过去一样帅气迷人
I must say, you're looking handsomely tortured as ever.
我的真心任君采撷
I had my heart set on a wine list.
我强烈推荐这里的薯条 Bayer
I highly recommend the fries, Bayar.
按情节发展我该说 "拜托
So, now comes the part where I say, “Please,
我们一起经历了太多
“we've been through too much together.
叫我Agah就好" 你点点头
Call me Agah.” You nod,
然后 我们一起因为某些其实并不好笑的事情笑了起来
and then, we both smile at something that isn't funny.
我们还是跳过这一段吧
Let's skip that.
同意 现在说点积极的
Agreed. Now to a positive.
那就是 我原谅你了
Which is... I forgive you.
虽然你过去曾经伤过我的心
You've hurt my feelings in the past,
但宽恕有助于灵魂的升华
but absolution's good for the soul.
我希望做个交易
I'm looking to make a deal.
我曾经这么希望过
I'd hoped.
德国S型地雷在黑市上受到追捧
German S-mines are being chased on the black market.
我想知道是谁要购买♥♥这些地雷
I want to know who's doing the chasing.
你认为我会告诉你
And you think I can tell you.
我认为你能找出是谁
I think you can find out.
武器交易的黑市 那是你的地盘
Black-market weapons-- that's your wheelhouse.
在我的 呃 地盘上有些人跟你很像
The people in my, uh... wheelhouse are like you.
足智多谋 阴郁而且全副武装
Resourceful, sour and armed.
如果我问他们问题 就不能再把话收回来
If I ask a question, I can't take it back.
你的命是你自己的事 跟我无关
Your neck is your concern, not mine.
这项交易很公平
The terms will be fair.
你得到的报酬将与你和国防情报局合作时一样
You'll be paid the same as when you work with the DIA.
好吧
Okay.
那么 告诉我 Gibbs亲
So, tell me, Gibbsey.
你在与魔鬼做交易吗
Are you making a deal with the devil,
还是我在跟魔鬼做交易
or am I?
Ducky
Ducky?
哦 你好 Jethro
Oh, hello, Jethro.
你弄了一张新唱片?
【注:胶片唱片最通常的格式是45转/每分钟 这个名字是根据唱片播放的速度而来】
You get a new 45?
不 Gibbs 是我的实验室之歌♥
No, Gibbs. It's my Lab Jams.
你没听出来么
Don't you recognize it?
没在这儿听过
Not in here.
好吧 Abby和我曾经携手合作过一段
Yes, well, Abby and I have joined forces for a moment.
她非常友好地向我展示
She was kind enough to show me
一点点低音是如何的振奋人心
how energizing a little bit of bass can be.
-是的 长官 -如果你愿意的话
- Yes, sir! - I could totally hook you up
我完全可以在办公厅播放我的实验室之歌♥
with some Lab Jams for the squad room if you want.
-不用 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
那我们让你目眩神迷如何
Then how about we just dazzle you?
好极了 我喜欢那样
Yeah, I like that.
那么 请允许我将你的注意力转移至
Yes, well, might I draw your attention to...
Bradley Simek手臂上的图案设计
the design on Bradley Simek's arm.
这不是个纹身 只是个永久性的印记
It's not a tattoo. It's permanent marker.
并且角度表明那是他自己画上去的
And the angle suggests that he drew it on there himself.
你还记得以前是在哪儿看到它的吗 Duck
You remember where you saw it, Duck?
是的
Yes.
前陆军专家Randall White
Former Army Specialist Randall White.
如果你能回想起
If you recall,
四个月以前 他和他的两个同事
【注:详见本季第12集】
four months ago, he and two of his colleagues
试图暗♥杀♥一位到访的伊玛目
【注:伊♥斯♥兰♥教领袖】
tried to assassinate a visiting imam.
-他们是美国人 -是的
- They were Americans. - Yeah.
但他们受叙利亚的一个恐怖组织影响
But they were radicalized
变成了激进分子
by a terror cell in Syria.
这是我拍摄的White尸检照片
This is one of the autopsy photographs I took
上面有身份印记
of White's identifying mark.
这是真正的纹身
It's a real tattoo.
与Simek的设计一样
Same design as Simek's.
现在请记住 Bradley Simek的引爆装置
Now, remember, Bradley Simek's detonator
是从暗网上下载的
【注:不能通过超链接访问而需要通过动♥态♥网♥页技术访问的资源集♥合♥】
was downloaded from the Dark Web,
然后由3D打印机打印制得
and then, it was created on a 3-D printer.
就像Randall White用来自杀的
Just like the plastic gun
那把塑料枪一样
that Randall White used to kill himself.
Gibbs "召唤"组织
Gibbs, The Calling
和在叙利亚招募
is connected to the same group
这三个美国人的恐怖组织有联♥系♥
that recruited the three Americans in Syria.
White已经死了 剩下俩人在哪儿
White's dead. Where are the other two?
Kyle Nasry两个月前在监狱里死了
Well, Kyle Nasry died in prison two months ago.
第三个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The third terrorist...
还活得好好的
is very much alive.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
嗨 Bishop 把Sarah Goode带来
Hey, Bishop, bring in Sarah Goode.
先生们 如你们所知 国际刑♥警♥组织正在召集一个智囊团
Gentlemen, as you know, Interpol is assembling a think tank.
我希望你们能代表NCIS参加
I would like you to represent NCIS.
你们俩一起
Both of you.
好的 我们要去哪儿
Okay, where we headed?
会议将在开罗举♥行♥
The sessions will be hosted
由埃及情报总局官员Hassan主持
by GID Officer Hassan in Cairo.
埃及
Egypt?
飞机两小时内就起飞
Plane leaves in two hours.
好吧 看起来你告诉他了
Well, it looks like you told him.
是的 喔
Yeah. Wow.
在国际平台上代表NCIS是极大的荣誉
Repping NCIS on an international platform is a huge honor.
-你们值得这份荣誉 -谢谢您 我
- Deserved. - Thank you. I...
不好意思 我有点激动了
Excuse me. I got excited.
-Dorney 你在做什么 -我根本不能思考
- Dorney, what are you doing? - I wasn't thinking.
我本应该做Gilroy Libbs的
I should've been more Gilroy Libbs.
Gilroy Libbs是谁
Who is Gilroy Libbs?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表