这是我第一次坐直升机
it's my first helicopter ride.
你永远也不知道将会发生什么
You'd never know.
来点牛肉干
Jerky?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
那 你的叔叔
So, your uncle...
是怎么回事
what-what was it?
癌症
Cancer?
肺癌
Lung.
晚期
Stage three.
本以为他已经在逐渐恢复了 但是...
Thought he was on the upswing, but, uh...
至少你能把他带回家
Well, at least you got to send him home.
并不是我想的那样
Not the way I wanted.
怎么了
What the hell?
雷达锁定 2点钟方向
Radar tracking, 2:00.
勇士(代号♥)这是EB-9
Warrior, this is Echo-Bravo-Nine.
我们被地空导弹锁定了
We have been targeted by a surface-to-air missile.
后面的坐稳了
Hang on back there.
执行躲避机动
Execute evasive maneuvers!
从我们右边过来 左翼受阻
Coming up on our right. Breaking left.
我们被击中了
We've been hit.
求救 求救 求救 这是EB-9
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. This is Echo-Bravo-Nine.
位置6-7-3-3...
Position 6-7-3-3, decimal...
大家做好准备接受撞击
Everybody brace for impact.
失去尾部液压装置
Losing aft hydraulics.
求救 求救 求救...
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday...!
勇士 这是EB-9
Warrior, this is Echo-Bravo-Nine.
我们被地空导弹锁定了
We have been targeted by a surface-to-air missile.
后面的坐稳了
Hang on back there.
从我们右边过来 左翼受阻
- Coming up on our right. - Breaking left.
-我们被击中了 -求救 求救 求救
- We've been hit. - Mayday, Mayday, Mayday.
这是EB-9
This is Echo-Bravo-Nine,
位置6-7-3-3......
position 6-7-3-3, decimal...
这是我们最后收到的信♥号♥♥了
And that was the last transmission.
祖鲁时间 凌晨一点
【注:Zulu Time 祖鲁时间 又被称为"格林威治标准时间】
0100 Zulu.
那是12分钟之前
That's 12 minutes ago.
应答机没有反应吗
【注:应答机是一部能在收到无线电询问信♥号♥♥时 自动对信♥号♥♥做出回应的电子设备】
And no transponder?
我们只收到一个失事信♥号♥♥
We've yet to pick up a distress beacon.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
地对空导弹
Surface-to-air missile?
我们完全没预料到
Nothing we saw coming.
请将最后收到的求救信♥号♥♥的
Stream us a copy of that
备份传送过来 中校
Slast Mayday transmission, commander.
给我接俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
And get me the Russian embassy.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
Hagan Joe... 你们没事吧
Hagan! Joe... you okay?
Evans
Evans?
Hagan 跟我说话
Hagan, talk to me.
Banks
Banks.
坚持住 Banks
Hold on, Banks.
-跟我说话... -我能把你弄出去
- Talk to me... - I can get you out.
-不要动 -我没事 我没事
- Don't move. - I'm fine. I'm fine.
去看看Joe
Check on Joe.
Evans在哪儿
Where's Evans?
现在不是说这个的时候
Let's not worry about that right now.
让我们先把你弄出来
Let's take care of you.
老大...
Boss...
没关系
It's okay.
Kevin
Kevin!
压着它
Pressure on it.
Kevin
Kevin?
这里
Right here.
哦 兄弟 真不敢相信这个
Oh, man. I don't believe this.
把急救箱给我找来
Somebody find me the first aid kit.
我们把随身包留在船上了 老大
We left our go-bags on the ship, boss.
-究竟发生什么了 -Kevin 给我急救箱
- What the hell happened? - Kevin, get me the kit.
他们都死了 对吗
They're dead, aren't they?
Joe Evans...
Joe, Evans...
我找到了
I found it.
找到急救箱了
Found a kit.
给
Here.
去吧 帮帮McGee 找点水来
Go on, help McGee. Go find some water.
是的 Vance主任
Yes, Director Vance.
我的办公室刚刚收到的消息 疑似击落了一架飞机
My office did just receive word of a possible downed aircraft
在科拉半岛的某个地方
【注:科拉半岛 俄♥罗♥斯♥西北部】
somewhere over the Kola Peninsula.
"疑似"
"Possible"?
我不知道那是你们的飞机
I was not aware that it may have been one of yours.
那是我们的 Pavlenko先生
It is ours, Mr. Pavlenko.
他们被击落了 我们收到了求救信♥号♥♥
They were shot down, we have the Mayday call.
他们成了地对空导弹的目标
Target of a surface-to-air missile.
如果这是事实 我向你保证我们的政♥府♥
If that is true, I assure you my government had
绝对和此事无关
absolutely nothing to do with it.
那是谁
Then who?
每个国家都有些亡命之徒
Every nation has its outlaws.
如果那个地区有 额
If there is, uh,
一个雇佣军团在那里行动
a mercenary group operating in that region,
我向你保证 我们会找到他们
I assure you, they will be found,
-并将他们绳之以法 -这些对我们目前的情况没有半点帮助
- and brought to justice. - None of which helps us right now.
冒昧地问一句 参赞先生
With all due respect, counselor
大使先生现在在哪里
where are your bosses on this?
DiNozzo...
DiNozzo...
我的上司将会收到最新的消息 特别探员
My superiors will be receiving updates, Special agent.
至于现在 主任
As for right now, Director--
因为那片区域有一片非常茂密的森林
while there is some very dense forest in that area,
我会立刻要求
I will request immediately
展开搜索行动
that search plans are dispatched for recovery.
不是搜索 是搜救
Not recovery... rescue.
当然
Of course.
如果那里还有幸存者 我可以向你保证
If there are survivors, I can assure you,
救援队就在路上
help is on its way.
所以 麻烦你们
So, please,
就像你们说的那样 先生们
as you might say, gentlemen,
稍安勿躁
sit tight.
稍安勿躁
Sit tight?
刚刚和NSA通过电♥话♥
【注:NSA国♥家♥安♥全♥局】
Just hung up with NSA.
他们正在监听所有的无线电
They're combing the airwaves.
如果那架直升机有半点信♥号♥♥ 会有人听到的
If that helo puts out a signal, someone will hear it.
他刚刚真的说了 "稍安勿躁"
He really just say, "Sit tight"?
没人会"稍安勿躁" 开始行动
Nobody's sitting tight. Let's move.
勇士 这是EB-9
Warrior, this is Echo-Bravo-Nine.
勇士...
Warrior...
我们可以不用浪费力气了
We can forget about cell reception.
在燃料管下有一个断路器
There's a circuit breaker under the manifold
你可以试试重启
you can try restarting.
我看到了 中校 谢谢
I see it, Commander. Thank you.
我们已经试过了
We've already tried that.
那就再试试看
Then try again.
我们被击落之前的坐标在这里
Our coordinates before we got hit are in there.
芬兰就在西边 只有大约20公里
Finland's just west, about 20 klicks or so.
无线电彻底坏了
Well, the radio's a goner.
但是我觉得我可以把应答器接到电池上
But I think that I can hook the transponder up to the battery,
如果接上之后 应答器还没有被烧毁的话
and if I can do that without frying it,
我们就有可能和外界取得联♥系♥
we should able to get something out there.
等等 "和外界联♥系♥" 比如说发送某些信♥号♥♥
Wait-- "out there," like a signal?
那个信♥号♥♥难道不会招来攻击我们的人么
Wouldn't that signal whoever it was that shot us down?
谁攻击了我们 Kevin
Who did shoot us down, Kevin?
什么
What?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表