or just your everyday casuals?
哥们儿 我才不要去二次安检
Dude, I'm not getting re-screened.
啊哈 为什么啊 什么
Uh-huh. Why's that? What...
别
Don't.
不是我的
That's not mine.
赶紧去二次安检
Go get re-screened.
哥们儿
Dude.
是伦敦的航♥班♥ Tony
Um, it's the London flight, Tony.
-凶手正在等的航♥班♥ -目标是谁
- Our killer is waiting for it. - Who's the target?
-Hector Gomez -谁
- Hector Gomez. - Who?
女士们先生们 我们很高兴通知大家
Ladies and gentlemen, we're pleased
从伦敦起飞的3182次航♥班♥已经抵达
to announce the arrival of flight 3182
乘客正在从212号♥登机口下机
from London, now de-boarding at gate 212.
有发现吗
You got anything?
怎么有这么多人旅行途经哥伦比亚
Who knew so many people travelled through Colombia?
等一下 刚才那是谁 上一张
Wait. Who was that? Back it up.
这是Alberto Velez
That is Alberto Velez,
52岁
52 years old,
-生于[多米尼加]圣多明各 -这是谁
- born in Santo Domingo. - Who is that?
Abby 把他的胡子去掉
Abby, get rid of his beard.
发色变浅 处理一下
Lighten his hair. Clean him up.
收到 我完全明白你的意思
I get it. I totally know where you're headed.
和航站楼的人群进行交叉比对
Cross-reference him with the terminal crowd.
找到他了
Got him.
我得请各位让一下
I'm gonna have to ask you folks
空出这片地方来 谢谢配合
to clear this area here, please. Thank you.
打扰一下 是Lana对吧
Excuse me. Lana, is it?
恐怕你还不能让任何人
I'm afraid you can't let anyone
-离开那架飞机 -他们在天上
- off that plane. - They've been circling
转了好几个小时了
for hours.
我只接受TSA的指令
I only take orders from TSA.
-告诉她 Ellie -这是怎么回事
- Tell her, Ellie. - What's this all about?
找到枪了吗
Have you found a gun yet?
没有 但我们还没结束安检
No, but we're not done screening.
除非你想让暗♥杀♥发生在这里
Well, unless you want an assassination on your hands,
否则就把这架飞机挪到其它登机口去
you're gonna move that plane to another gate.
这是唯一清理好的登机口
This is the only gate that's cleared,
而且乘客已经开始下机了
and the plane's already de-boarding.
噢不
Oh, no.
噢是的
Oh, yes.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now
我们很高兴通知大家 从伦敦起飞的3182次航♥班♥
pleased to announce the arrival of flight 3182 from London,
已经抵达 乘客正在从212号♥登机口下机
now deplaning at gate 212.
这是为你准备的 Gomez 这是给你的
Esto es para ti, Gomez! Esto es para ti!
啊 瞧瞧
Ah, lookie here.
盛装医生在男厕里 带着碳纤维刀
Dr. Dapper in the men's room with the carbon fiber knife.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
老爸错过了飞机 麦火鸡!
还在伦敦呢!我明天还得过去
一切都好吗 McGee
How we doing, McGee?
很好 老大
Good, boss.
Bishop和Jake上飞机了
Bishop and Jake made their flight.
而我收到了Tony的短♥信♥
And I actually got a text from Tony.
看样子 老爹
Apparently, Senior...
错过了伦敦起飞的航♥班♥ 而且忘了告诉他
missed his flight from London and neglected to tell him.
所以Tony是白跑了一趟
So Tony didn't have to be there?
没错 但他明天还得去
Nope. But he's gonna go back tomorrow.
老爹 从来不会让人失望
Senior-- he never disappoints.
对于我们的感恩节
And as for our giving thanks, would anyone care to join me
有人想和我一起 去喝杯庆功鸡尾酒吗
for a celebratory cocktail?
当然是我请客
On me, of course.
-哦 那我去 -我也去
- Oh, then I'm in. - Me, too.
我也要 我也要 Gibbs
Me three! Me three! Gibbs?
不 等一下
No, wait.
在那之前
Before that...
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
雪天使
Snow angels.
就做一个
I'll give you one.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表