I'm not. I've never seen this.
你对这些账户名有印象吗
Any of those screen names ring a bell?
当然没有了 我...
I mean, of course not. I...
没道理的 我...
Just it... it makes no sense. I...
"Scout99"
"Scout99"?
有什么含义吗
That mean something?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
她出生在1999年
She was born in '99.
《杀死一只知更鸟》是她的最爱
【注:该书讲述了一个罪恶毁灭天真无辜者的故事,主人公的女儿名叫Scout】
That Mockingbird book is her favorite.
她用你的电脑吗
And she uses your computer?
不 我不让她用 她不该...
No, she's forbidden. She-she knows better...
Gorton Poly高中 她是念这所学校吗
Gorton Poly High-- that where she goes to school?
她打篮球吗
She play basketball?
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
等等...
Wait...
怎么会
How...?
我们学校对平板电脑的限制非常严格
Our school tablet is unbelievably restricted.
没有私人邮件 没有社交媒体
No private e-mail, no social media.
你潜入了你父亲的电脑
You snuck onto Dad's computer.
把一切都告诉他们 Layna
Tell them everything, Layna.
我们晚点再聊
We'll discuss it later.
秘密的邮箱账号♥ 聊天室
Secret e-mail account? Chat rooms?
起初... 只有一个聊天室
Just one chat room... at first.
跟全国 甚至全世界的
It was fun talking with other kids
其他孩子们聊天很有意思
around the country, the world even.
起初
At first?
后来事情变得很恐怖
Until things got creepy.
我被说服 进了另一个聊天室
I got talked into joining this other chat room.
只是那里没有人会聊电影或者音乐
Only nobody there was talking movies or music.
那他们聊什么
What were they talking about?
一群心怀不满的人在抱怨生活
Bunch of haters complaining about life.
抱怨所有人 所有事
Everybody and everything.
问我是否孤独 是否知道自己的使命
Asking if I was lonely, and did I know my calling.
你的使命是什么
What's your calling?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
他们总是在聊这些
They talked about that a lot.
我是谁 我的生活有意义吗
About who I was and did my life have meaning?
所以我退出了
So I quit.
两个聊天室都退了
Both chat rooms.
从那时起 奇怪的信息就开始出现了
That's when the weird messages started coming.
谁发的信息
Messages from who?
那些疯狂的人
The crazy people.
想通过羞辱我让我回去 说我需要他们
Trying to shame me into coming back, saying I needed them,
还说 没有目标 我的生活就没有意义
and that my life was nothing without a purpose.
所以你去找了Wilt少尉
So you turned to Ensign Wilt.
她看出来我很沮丧 她还保证不会告诉我父亲
She saw I was upset, and she promised not to tell my dad.
她精通电脑
She knew computers,
她说可以帮我 甚至不需要在场
and said she could help without even having to be there.
-通过访问你父亲的硬盘 -我只要
- By accessing your dad's hard drive. - All I had to
把密♥码♥给她
was give her a few passwords,
她在午夜进入硬盘
and she got in there in the middle of the night.
删除邮件账户
Deleted the e-mail account,
屏蔽聊天室和里面的所有人
blocked the chat room and everyone on it.
你认识他们本人吗
Do you know any of them personally?
只知道他们的账户名
Just their screen names.
只有几个是从别的聊天室来的
And only a few of these are from that other chat room.
哪几个
Which ones?
Hater-extreme39
Hater-extreme39,
Joker-B...
Joker-B...
还有这个
and this one.
Hellbent427
Hellbent427.
他是拉我进聊天室的人
He's the one who got me to join
我退出的时候 他非常生气
and got real mad when I quit.
他觉得跟自己有关
He took it personal.
说我让他在其他人面前丢脸了
Said I made him look bad to the others.
嘿 McGee 试试Hellbent427
Hey, McGee, try Hellbent427.
Dorneget 找到Hellbent427
Dorneget, Hellbent427-- find him.
哦 非常原始
Ooh, very original.
各种粗话
Hell this, Hell that.
-Gibbs在哪儿 -他在路上
-Where's Gibbs? -He's on his way.
你在车上找到什么了吗
The car give you anything?
是的 一大堆线头和沥青 但是...
Yeah. A lot of lint and asphalt, but...
质谱仪少校用伤口的组织样本
Major Mass Spec made up for it
完善了这条线
with tissue samples from the wound.
继续 Abbs 继续说
Come on, Abbs, keep talking.
来得正好 Gibbs
Perfect timing, Gibbs.
好的 首先 我敢打赌
Okay, so, first of all, I would bet
武器最有可能是一把刺刀
that the weapon was most certainly a bayonet.
它很迟钝 很旧 但算不上是古董
It was dull, it was old, not quite an antique.
什么 算不上
What? Not quite?
伤口里发现的霉菌孢子
Well, these mold spores found inside the wound--
它们已经干枯 几乎是成木乃伊了
they're dried up, they're practically mummified.
我猜大概有50年的历史了
I'm guessing maybe 50 years old.
这个猜测很具体啊
That's a pretty specific guess.
这是基于一种很具体的真菌
Well, it's based on a specific fungus.
黄曲霉毒素B1
Aflatoxin B-One is
经常在深水区的稻田里找到
commonly found in deep-water rice paddies,
而且生长在湄公河三角洲
and they're grown in the Mekong Delta.
可能是一把越南刺刀
It's off a Vietnamese bayonet.
是 但可能是我们在那里用过的其中一把
Yeah, but it could be one of ours used over there.
我在市区找到了六个
I found six significant collectors
重要的越战纪念品收藏家
of Vietnam War memorabilia in the Metro area.
-所以 我们只要拜访他们 -等等
- So, all we have to do is visit them... - Excuse me, but
有没有一个收藏家的名字叫Simek Bradley Simek
is one of those collectors named Simek? Bradley Simek?
亚历山大有一个Peter Simek
【注:位于弗吉尼亚州】
I have a Peter Simek in Alexandria.
是Hellbent吗
Hellbent?
根据聊天室的支持站点 Hellbent427
According to the chat-room support site, Hellbent427
是Bradley Simek
is Bradley Simek.
Brad 放下你的电脑 然后下来
Brad, get off your computer and come down, please!
有人找你
You have company!
别告诉我 他又逃学了
Don't tell me he skipped school again.
呃... 不 不是这样的 我们只是想问他几个问题
Uh... No, nothing like that. We just have a few questions for him.
这是Brad吗
Is this Brad?
对 那就是我的小孩 现在长大了
Yeah, that's my little guy. Not so little anymore.
这就是那些收藏品
This is quite the collection.
哦 我已故的丈夫Peter觉得是
Oh, Peter thought so-- my late husband.
我不喜欢 但是Brad喜欢
I'm not a fan, but Brad likes it.
让他想起他的父亲
Reminds him of his father.
他一定又戴着该死的耳机了
Um, you know, he must be on those damn headphones.
不如你们跟我一起上来
Why don't you just come on up?
Brad
Brad?
我一直在叫你
I've been calling you.
Brad不在
No Brad.
看起来像是你家的装备
This looks like your rig at home.
不完全是 我肯定没有一台3D打印机
Not really. I certainly don't have a 3-D printer.
那是我们家车♥库♥门的声音
That is our garage door.
NCIS 停车
NCIS, stop!
那是我的车
That's my car!
他连驾照都没有
He doesn't even have his license!
天啊
Oh, my God.
好了 男生们 把它交给我吧
Okay, boys, lay it on me.
如果这些都不是凶器 那失踪的第三把
If one of these isn't the murder weapon, there's a third one
-很有可能就是 -好的 我会检查一下
- missing that probably is. - Okay, I’ll look at them,
但我说的是这个宝贝
but I was talking about this baby.
小心 这个宝贝很沉
Careful, this baby's heavy.
车和Bradley Simek的协查通告已经发出去了
BOLOs are out on the car and Bradley Simek.
还没有人看到
No sightings yet.
-你定位了他的手♥机♥了吗 McGee -我一直在试 老大
- You ping his phone, McGee? - Well, I kept trying, boss,
但要么是他的手♥机♥关机了
but either his phone is turned off
要么他找到了屏蔽我信♥号♥♥的方法
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表