You should have told me.
我是家里的女主人了
I'm the woman of the house now.
我很坚强
I'm strong,
就像妈妈那样
like Mom was.
你告诉弟弟了吗
Did you tell your brother?
没有 他太小了
No, he's too young.
我不认为他能处理好
I didn't think he could handle it.
有其母必有其女
You are your mother.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你好
Hey, you.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
他们切开的伤口
Mmm... a little sore from...
有点痛
from where they cut into me.
但是 我很解脱
But I'm... I'm relieved.
这段时间你要慢慢来
You are gonna have to take it easy for a while.
对 你最好这么做 爸爸
Yeah, you better, Daddy.
我会监督他的 确保他做到
I'll check in on him. Make sure he does.
他惹了任何麻烦 我都跟你汇报
He gives me any trouble, I'll let you know.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表