现身和他对话
to show up to speak with him,
我不认为你有任何立场质疑他
I don't think you're in any position to question him.
这次我站在Tony那边
You know, I'm gonna have to go with Tony on this one.
他确实看起来不乐意帮忙
He did seem a little reluctant to help.
是的 但那是因为"速度与激♥情♥"行动是个错误
Yeah, but that's because Fast and Furious was a mistake.
听着 相信我 ATF不会阻碍对一个
Look, trust me, ATF would not impede the investigation
陆战队员的死亡调查
of a marine's death.
你刚说了 "相信我"
Did you just say, “Trust me”?
嘿 Gibbs
Hey, Gibbs.
喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
有点像我的苏格兰威士忌
Kind of looks like my Scotch.
-这就是 -不了 谢谢
- It is. - No. Thanks.
你吃晚餐了吗
Did you eat dinner?
没有 我不饿
No. I wasn't hungry.
你今天有吃过东西吗
You have anything to eat today?
啊
Uh-uh.
你想聊聊
You want to talk
你和Tony之间的事情吗
about what's going on between you and Tony?
上个月 我们办艺术品案时
When we worked on that art scheme last month,
我还精力充沛
I got invigorated.
我喜欢那个世界
I loved that world.
我去了欧洲
I went to Europe.
想着能重新找回一些老朋友
Thought I could, uh, renew some old acquaintances,
重操旧业
get back in the game.
但我联♥系♥的所有人 不是去世就是人老珠黄了
But all my contacts were gone or dried up.
这次旅行毫无收获
The trip was a bust.
也许是时候减少工作量了
Maybe it's time to reduce the workload.
你已经做了很久了 老板
You've been at it a long time, chief.
我有想过
I thought about that.
我去了纽约
I went to New York.
我的所有老朋友都已经搬走
All my old friends had moved
搬到他们孙子女身边 或者
to be nearer their grandchildren, or in
搬到养老院 又或者...
retirement homes, or...
就此长眠
just plain gone.
进入人生的新阶段吧
Entering a new phase of life.
你会想清楚的
You'll figure it out.
哦 我已经想清楚了
Oh, I have.
我意识到 只有一件事对我来说是重要的
I realize that there's only one thing that matters to me.
儿子
Junior.
谁知道我还剩多少时间呢
Who knows how much time I have.
我想在他身边 嗯
I want to be near him. Hmm?
我明白
I hear you.
我希望我爸爸住得更近些
I wish my dad lived closer than he did.
过去几年 我想让他搬来跟我住
Last few years, I tried to get him to move in with me.
天啊 他太倔了
God, he was stubborn.
倔的像头驴
Stubborn as hell.
我就依了他
Set in his ways.
我很后悔
I regret that...
我没有多劝他几句
I didn't try to push him harder than I did.
在我能告诉Tony我的感受之前
Before I could tell Tony how I... feel,
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我一向如此
I always do.
事情失去了控制
Things got out of hand.
嗯...
Um...
儿子说得很清楚
Junior made it clear.
他不想我待在身边
He doesn't want me around.
稍等 老板 我接个电♥话♥
Hang on, chief. I got to get this.
是我 Gibbs
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
在哪儿
Where?
特区巡警发现了这辆车 回应我们的协查通告
Metro patrol unit, responding to our BOLO, found the car.
Tony和McGee去开重案响应小组的车了
【注:Major Case Response Team】
Tony and McGee went to get the MCRT truck.
Ducky和Jimmy在来的路上
Ducky and Jimmy are on their way.
Emma Vickers吗
Emma Vickers?
是的
Yeah.
Jake很担心 我只是告诉他 我很快会回家
Jake worries-- just letting him know I'll be home soon.
啊 家啊
Ah. Home.
我以为我会在家
I thought I'd be there
看约翰·韦恩的电影 配一瓶皮诺酒
with John Wayne and a bottle of Pinot.
"搜索者" 也许是公爵的巅峰之作
【注:公爵,为约翰·韦恩的绰号♥】
The Searchers, maybe The Duke's best.
嗯 Zoe喜欢这样的夜晚吗
Hmm. Zoe into an evening like that?
不 我提出来了 但她否决掉了
Oh, no. I mean, I offered. She passed.
Ducky怎么说
What'd Ducky say?
死亡时间在晚上7点左右
Time of death was about 7:00 p.m.
加油站视频是两天前的
The gas station video was from two days ago.
她去了哪里
Where's she been?
好了 我搞定了 我们走吧
All right. I'm done. Let's go.
DiNozzo 你跟我来
DiNozzo, you're with me.
再见
See you.
哦 没关系
Oh, that's all right.
如果你要等我穿好衣服 那我很快就下来
If you wait till I put something on, I'll be right down.
Nettie 带Neff先生到起居室
Nettie, show Mr. Neff into the living room.
儿子
Junior.
我到楼下的地下室放松一下
I am going downstairs to the basement to unwind.
请在我回到楼上前离开
Be gone when I come back upstairs.
啊
Ah.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
我猜是该退房♥了
Well, I guess it's check-out time.
收拾你的东西吧
Let's get your things.
我要去哪儿 我还穿着睡衣呢
Where am I gonna go? I'm in my pajamas.
老爹 Gibbs跟我说 你来华盛顿的原因是
Dad, Gibbs told me why you came to Washington,
你想搬过来 我明白
that you want to move here, and I understand.
我想帮你找间公♥寓♥
I want to help you find an apartment.
我本该提前给你打电♥话♥的
I should have called you ahead of time,
告诉你我的想法
told you what I was thinking.
DiNozzo家族
DiNozzos.
我们行事冲动 行动先于思考
We're impulsive. We act before we think.
昨晚的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
我说了一些无心的话
I said things I didn't mean.
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
也许你是对的
Maybe you were right.
我怎么能想当然地认为你会照顾我呢
Why did I assume that you'd take care of me?
你需要帮助的时候 我常常不在身边
I usually wasn't around when you needed help.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
都过去了
Ancient history.
嗯
Hmm?
我们开始吧
Well, let us begin.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不好
No.
她肯定不是我们遇到的 第一个服药过量致死的人 可是...
Well, she-she certainly isn't our first drug overdose, but...
看着这个年轻的姑娘...
seeing this young girl...
父性已经改变你的视角了吗 Palmer先生
Fatherhood has changed your perspective, Mr. Palmer?
是啊 看看这些车辙痕
Yes. Look at these track marks.
这溃烂的皮肤
This ulcerated skin.
我是说 她长♥期♥吸毒
I mean, she was a chronic user.
我只是希望我能在不同的年代
I just wish I could raise Victoria
抚养Victoria 没有毒品的年代
in a different time, you know, one without drugs.
想法很贴心
That's a sweet thought,
但恐怕是不可能的
but not possible, I'm afraid.
有什么线索吗 Duck
What have you got for me, Duck?
所有迹象表明是服药过量
All indications are a drug overdose.
确切结论要等
I'll know definitively
我们拿到测试结果
when we get the results of the tox screen.
我们还发现大量瘀伤 至少有一周了
We also found extensive bruising, at least a week old.
还有 有一些牙咬痕迹 两者都表明死前受过虐待
Also, some teeth bite marks. Both indicate prior abuse.
进行全面性侵检查了吗
Do a full sexual assault kit?
已经拿去给Abby了
Already sent it up to Abby.
-好了吗 -别急
- Ready? - Relax.
你要是那么着急 干嘛自己不去开车
If you're in such a hurry, why don't you go get the car?
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表