Shepard主任那件案子的记录被封死了
The record from Director Shepard's murder was sealed.
只有小部分人知道细节
Only a small group of people had the details.
我们会询问每一个人
And we will talk to each one of them.
然后还有...
And then there's...
还有什么
Then there's what?
什么
What?
这些谋杀案对你而言都非常私人
These murders are all very personal to you
而且...
and...
发生在另一个"私人"出现的时候
occurred when someone else...personal showed up.
-你的前妻 -Rebecca
- Your ex-wife. - Rebecca?
是的
Yeah.
Rebecca没有参与其中
Rebecca isn't involved.
老大 你不得不承认
Boss, you got to admit,
这个时机很微妙
the timing's kind of interesting.
听着
Look, look, look.
她非常不稳定
She is totally unstable,
完全不值得尊敬
completely disrespectful...
不值得信任 她就是个骗子
...untrustworthy-- she's a liar.
但她不会杀人
But she's no killer.
给他看
Show him.
三个月前 一个海外银行
Three months ago, a large deposit was made
往她的储蓄账户里存了一大笔钱
to her savings account from an offshore bank.
几十万美元
Hundreds of thousands of dollars.
你们可是在讨论一个
You are talking about a woman
连洗碗机都不会用的女人
who doesn't know how to run a dishwasher.
给他看
Show him.
我追踪了那个黑进国税局的IP地址
I tracerouted the IP address that was used to hack the IRS.
老大 那是Rebecca的
Boss, it belongs to Rebecca.
我们没有说她是主谋
We aren't saying she's the mastermind,
可是她参与其中
but she's involved.
噢 上帝
Oh, man.
我戒咖啡的点选得真不是时候
I picked a really bad time to stop drinking coffee.
你这是骚扰
You know, this is harassment.
我未婚夫是一个律师
My fiancé's a lawyer.
等他了结了你 你就等着
You're gonna be scrubbing toilets at the National Mall
去国家广场刷厕所吧
when he gets through with you.
然后...
And then...
我会好好招呼你
it's my turn.
你从来就不变 对吗
You never change, do you?
请坐
Sit down.
请坐
Please.
那真是我这辈子开得最尴尬的一段路
Well, that was the most awkward car ride of my life.
我需要奶球
I need a Milk Dud.
我猜你那天晚上没满足啊 哈
Guess you didn't get enough the other night, huh?
噢 大爆料
Oh, snap.
我感觉这样不大好啊
This feels really wrong.
你可以选择离开
You can always leave.
你在开玩笑吗
You joking?
对不起我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
什么话都别说
Don't say another word. M...
Jethro
Jethro.
好久没见了
Been a long time.
他来这儿干嘛
What's he doing here?
他是我的律师
He's my lawyer.
怎么 我的未婚夫不能当我律师吗
What, my fiancé can't be my lawyer?
你们俩要结婚
You two are getting married?
你都不看请帖吗
Did you even read the invitation?
请帖
Invitation?
你邀请他来参加我们的婚礼
You invited him to our wedding?
我们谈论过这事的
We talked about this.
是谈过 但是我以为你不会真的去请他
Yeah, but I didn't think you'd actually go through with it.
我并非是针对你
Not that I have anything against you.
我只是...我是说...
I'm the one who... I mean...
我不知道
I didn't know.
我 我跟你说过的
I-I told you,
我真的不知道她已经结婚了
I-I had no idea she was married.
真♥相♥大白了 就是他
Shut the front door-- it's him.
我 我真的不知道
I-I really didn't know.
要是你需要 我甚至可以签份宣誓书
I will even sign an affidavit if you'd like.
嗯 我是说
The... I mean...
我真不知道
I-I didn't know.
咖啡限制令玩完了
There goes the coffee restriction.
你想跟我的客户谈什么
What do you want to talk to my client about?
30万美金
$300,000.
来自海外银行
From an offshore bank.
不要回答
Don't answer that.
行 我们谈别的
Okay, let's try something else.
两天前夜里你去哪儿了
Where were you two nights ago?
在家吗
Were you at home?
还是碰巧在别处过夜
Or did you sleep someplace else?By chance.
他在套你话
He's fishing.
是 你等着看我会套到什么吧
Yeah, wait until you see what I catch.
Mel叔叔死了
Uncle Mel died.
Gene 你别管
Gene, stop.
他把钱给了我 我可以给你看遗嘱
He left me the money, I can show you the will.
就这样吗
Is that it?
天
Oh.
-有人... -上帝啊
- Someone... - God.
黑进了他们国税局的帐户
hacked their IRS accounts.
我们追查到了你这
We traced it back to you.
你觉得是我黑了国税局
You think I hacked the IRS?
我吗
Me?
你脑子被门夹了吗
Have you chipped your sander?
你可以花钱雇人干
You could have paid someone.
所有的事都发生在你出现的那天
This all started the day you showed up.
哦 第39条规矩
Oh, rule 39.
世界上绝无巧合 对吗
There's no such thing as coincidences, right?
是的
That's right.
首先 是我给你立的那条规矩
First of all, I gave you that rule.
-不 不是你 -是的 就是我
- No, you didn't. - Yes, I did.
其次 你用用脑子 J
And second of all, use your head, J.
很明显我是被陷害的
I'm clearly being set up here.
显而易见 有人知道我要去见你
Obviously, someone knew that I was coming to see you.
那才是你的线索 不是我
That's your lead, not me.
好吧 看那个
Well, look at that.
并不精细
It's not sophisticated,
不过她是对的
but she was right.
是有人知道Rebecca将和Gibbs见面
Somebody did know that Rebecca was going to see Gibbs.
她的手♥机♥被窃听了
Her cell phone is bugged.
她和Diane已经发了好几个礼拜的短♥信♥ 谈论Gibbs
She and Diane have been texting about Gibbs for weeks.
你能追踪到窃听者吗
Can you trace the bug?
这个非常特别
It's pretty unique.
所以我把电路图传到了
So I uploaded the schematics
联邦调查局的ViCAP数据库
【注:暴♥力♥罪犯逮捕计划】
into the FBI's ViCAP database
看看有没有在之前的罪案中出现过 至今并没有吻合的
to see if it had been used in other crimes. No hits, yet.
我要看看发给Diane的信息
I'm gonna need to see the texts to Diane.
那是不可能的
That is so not happening.
Abbs 这是工作
It's for work, Abbs.
配合点
Come on.
你不也想知道
You know you want to understand
为什么前妻二号♥会突然出现吗
why wife number two would just suddenly appear out of the blue.
我已经知道了
I already know.
而且你真的不需要了解
And you really don't want to know.
为什么
Why not?
因为 太悲催了
Because... it's sad.
不是吧 怎么个悲催法
Oh, no. What kind of sad?
与你无关的悲催法
None of your business kind of sad.
哼 我已经知道
Well, I already know
Rebecca在和Gibbs结婚期间出轨过
that Rebecca cheated on Gibbs when they were married.
我还知道她正要嫁给当年的出轨对象
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表