呃 没错
Uh... yeah.
都是现在我们常用的电子产品
Yeah, all the electronics we now take for granted.
-但是海军... -知道它可以
- But the Navy... - Knew that it could have
用在其它地方
other uses.
致命的 军方的用途
Deadly, military uses like...
比如雷达 反雷达
radar, anti-radar
或者导弹应用上
or missile applications.
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是那...那是好多科技术语
Nothing. Except that that was... that's a lot of technobabble,
而且一般说来 在这个房♥间里
and, generally, people with your particular hairstyle
留你这种发型的人...
in this room don't...
不 不会...
d-don't...
正确的术语 你怎么知道的
Correct babble. How?
我调查过一个做这种研究的公♥司♥
I was investigating a company doing that kind of research.
当年你以Leland Spears的身份做卧底的时候
Back when you were undercover as Leland Spears.
身份盗贼
The theft of that particular alias
是有意盗取这个化名的
was intentional.
都是冲着氮化镓去的
This is all about Gallium Nitride.
Spears已经打入了内部
Spears is already in that world.
即使20年以后 这身份也会让收集情报变得容易一点
Even 20 years later, it could make Intel easier to access.
取决于你当时潜伏得有多深 Gibbs
Depending on how deep your cover was back then, Gibbs.
足够深
Deep enough.
也许是时候去拜访国防部长了 主任
Maybe it's time to pay that visit to SecDef, Director.
是的
Yeah.
失陪了
Excuse me.
很高兴见到你 长官
Good to see you, sir.
之前那个案子里 你的卧底身份究竟是什么 老大
So what exactly was your cover on that case, boss?
Leland Spears到底是谁
Who was Leland Spears?
氮化镓的黑市交易者
Black market Gallium Nitride dealer?
职业杀手
Hit man?
IT人员
I.T. guy.
是说"信息技术"那个IT
As in "information technology"?
-你的卧底身份居然是...-你是个电脑技术宅
- You-you went undercover as a... - You were a computer nerd?
电脑技术人员
Computer technician.
当然当然 技术人员
Right. Of course. Technician.
有问题吗
There a problem?
-不 政♥治♥正确的词汇... -没 我只是刚刚想到...
- No, the politically correct term - No, I just had a thing
-就应该是"电脑技术人员" -我自己的...
- would be "computer technician" - with my...
Abby那边有什么发现
How 'bout an update from Abby.
还和McGee一起 从烧掉的硬盘中提取情报
Still with McGee pulling Intel from the burned drive.
也许你可以去助他们"一IT之力"
也许你只要动一个手指就能帮助他们
Maybe you could lend a little I.T. finger.
我是说"一臂之力" 以电脑...
A-a hand. I meant, like, a computer...
IT 信息技术那个IT
I.T.? As in "information technology"?
是啊 那俩词儿跟Gibbs不怎么兼容
Yeah. Those two words aren't really Gibbs-compatible.
你说他会不会一直在瞒着我们
Do you think he's just been putting us on this whole time?
什么 你是说Gibbs的科技厌恶症是装出来的
What, you mean Gibbs' techno-aversion is fake
私底下他一直都精通电脑
and he's secretly known about computers all this time?
不 不可能
No. No way.
可他当时必定很懂电脑啊
Well, he had to know about computers back then.
为什么
What makes you say that?
我没有暴露身份
I didn't blow my cover.
你当然没有 老大
Uh, of course you didn't, boss.
我相信你扮演的电脑技术宅非常可信
I'm-I'm sure you made a very convincing computer nerd.
是电脑技术人员
Computer technician.
好了 继续
Okay. Moving on.
我们在烧毁的硬盘上
We found your former undercover ID
发现了你以前的卧底身份证件 Spears用你原来的名字
on the burned-out hard drive. Spears was using your old name
和背景信息 来伪装成一个老练的IT人员
and background info to pose as a seasoned I.T. guy.
他在Longview科技公♥司♥兼♥职♥
He took a part-time tech support job
做技术支持
at Longview Technics.
那是一家高级研究公♥司♥
It's an advanced research company.
而且正好用到氮化镓
Which just happens to use Gallium Nitride.
Spears不是去修电脑的
Spears wasn't fixing computers.
不 他利用这个身份去窃取数据
No. He was using them to steal data.
可能就是他被害的原因
Could be what got him killed.
查明白
Find out.
那我们得接入Longview公♥司♥的
Well, we'd have to access Longview's
网络文件存储器
network file storage,
他们不会愿意共享的
something they're not gonna be eager to share.
我们怎么在不引人注目的情况下
So how do we see what Spears was accessing
看到Spears查看的东西
without raising any eyebrows?
我们去上班啊
We show up to work.
你是说我们假扮成Spears
You mean we pose as Spears?
公♥司♥不知道他已经死了
Company doesn't know he's dead.
所以我们可以在夜班时进入
So we can go in during the night shift--
下班以后人少
after-hours, less people,
希望不要碰到熟人 我们可以访问他们的网络
hopefully no familiar faces. We can access their network
找出Spears下载了什么
and find out what Spears was downloading.
-一进一出 顶多15分钟 -我电脑里
- In and out. 15 minutes tops. - I already have
已经有Spears门卡的扫描件了
Spears' access card scanned on my computer.
很好 就缺照片了
All right, all we need is a photo.
系统里应该有我NCIS证件的扫描件
My NCIS ID should be scanned into the system,
你只要复♥制♥黏贴就行
so you can just copy and paste.
不 我不用你的
Nope. I don't need yours.
我们不能把Gibbs送去当卧底
W-We're not sending Gibbs undercover.
无意冒犯 老大
No offense, boss.
我不介意 McGee 我同意
No, none taken, McGee. I agree.
-我们派McGee去 -不行
- We send McGee. - No.
如果我们派McGee去 姓名日期全都不匹配
If we send in McGee, names, dates, nothing will match.
我得修改所有信息 这个法子更快更明智
I'll have to change everything. This is faster and smarter.
这本来就是你的身份 Gibbs
It was your identity in the first place, Gibbs.
-当时你成功了 -因为我仔细学习了
- You made it work back then. - I studied.
完美
Perfect.
技术也许速度更快 体积更小
Technology may be faster and smaller,
但事实上 没有什么太大变化
but, in truth, nothing's changed that much.
你不需要McGee
You don't need McGee.
"C:/"还能用吗
C-colon-slashback still apply?
很好 我们有清晰视野
Okay, we've got good video.
测试 测试 说句话 老大
Testing. Testing. Come in, boss.
放松 McGee 这又不是NASA
Relax, McGee. It's not NASA.
美国国家航♥空♥和宇宙航行局
楼里应该只剩夜间执勤人员了
Okay, the night staff should be the only ones in the building.
你有Spears的证件 应该可以
You have Spears' badge, which should give you access
让你进入大厅的电梯
to the lobby elevators.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
让我们祈祷
Let's just hope that security guard doesn't know
警卫不认识Spears
Spears personally.
IT人员
I.T. guy.
得去趟办公室 五楼
Got to go up to my office. Fifth floor.
也许门卡得碰到传感器
Uh, maybe the card has to touch the sensor.
有问题吗
Having trouble?
我以为你是来修这玩意儿的
I thought you were supposed to be fixing these things.
告诉他 近距离传感器
Okay, tell him that there's probably a malfunction
可能出故障了 你要回去一趟
with the proximity sensor and that you'll have to come back
明天带个新的RFID读卡器来
tomorrow with a new RFID reader.
不归我部门管
Not my department.
可以问一下 你来干嘛吗
Mind if I ask what you're doing here then?
你来重启网络协议
You're here to reboot network protocols,
会彻底切断网络接入
which will shut the Internet access off completely.
所以你只能在下班以后过来
That's why you have to come during off-hours.
我也不清楚
Not a clue.
我老板半夜发邮件给我
My boss e-mails me in the middle of the night,
我就乖乖听话过来了
I shut up and I show up.
他完全没说我说的话
He's not saying anything that I'm saying.
我可以看下邮件吗
Mind if I see that e-mail?
不 老大 我们没准备
No, boss, we don't have that.
我们没有邮件 他要给他看什么
We don't have the e-mail. What's he gonna show him?
我不知道 他的枪 徽章 还是更糟的 我真不知道
I don't know. His gun? His badge? Worse? I don't know.
当然 没问题 你随便看
Sure. No problem. You're welcome to anything on there.
这...
Wh...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表