我们在讨论宝宝名字和雪天使
We're talking baby names and snow angels.
现在不行 过会儿吧
Can't right now. Maybe later.
有什么消息 McGee
What do we got, McGee?
你呢 Gibbs探员
How about you, Agent Gibbs?
你上次做雪天使是什么时候
When was the last time you made a good snow angel?
躺在雪地上舞动四肢 做出天使的图案
因为在... 外面在下雪嘛
'Cause it's... it's snowing.
McGee
McGee.
NTAS刚刚发布警报 疑似恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的电子通讯
【注:National Terrorism Advisory System 全国恐♥怖♥主♥义♥警报系统】
NTAS just issued an alert: possible terrorist chatter.
他们经常截获电子通讯
They pick up chatter all the time.
可疑人物在美国东北部的机场
Subject is northeast U.S. airports.
各位旅客请注意
Attention, passengers--
由于极端天气状况...
due to extreme weather conditions...
哎哟 抱歉
Oop. Sorry. Uh...
嘿 又是你
Oh, hey. You again.
关于刚才 我丈夫
Look, about before, uh, my husband
太急于展示他的骑士精神了
has quite the chivalrous streak.
不过既然我又碰到你了...
But, you know, now that I've run into you again...
我们认识吗
do we know each other?
-我觉得我们之前见过 -是吗 我不这么觉得
- I feel like we've met before. - Yeah. I don't think so.
你遇到过这种情况吗
Has that ever happened to you?
似曾相识 就是想不起来是谁
You see a face, you just can't place it?
没 没遇到过
Not really, no.
延误真烦人哈
Delays are a drag, huh?
你要飞哪儿 回家团圆吗
Where you headed? Home to see family?
去巴黎出差
Paris. Business.
啊 巴黎 谁不爱巴黎呢
Ah, Paris. Huh. Who doesn't love Paris?
祝你旅途顺利 抱歉
Have a safe trip. Excuse me.
是啊 你现在倒会说"抱歉"了
Sure. Now you say "excuse me."
谢谢
Thanks.
我们就在这儿消磨时间 等暴风雪结束
We're just killing time waiting for the storm to blow over.
-这个威胁可信度高吗 -威胁等级提升了
- How credible a threat is it? - It's elevated.
在这个时节很常见
Pretty typical this time of year, but...
但还是值得注意下
worth calling about.
少言寡语的男人 没准是我错了
Well, man of few words. Maybe I'm wrong.
她不是在说你 老大
She's not talking about you, boss.
Bishop的老公知道什么吗
Bishop's husband know anything?
是听说有通讯
Uh, there was some talk of chatter.
某些内部通知中有提到 不过...
Just some memos going around the office, but...
什么通讯
Chatter?
暴风雪
Well, snowstorm
大概把恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都关在家里了 对吧
will probably keep the terrorists home anyway, right?
是啊 但也同样
Yeah. It also keeps
会把应急队伍和急救车辆
first responders and emergency service vehicles
拦在路上 DiNozzo 所以
from getting through, DiNozzo, so...
睁大你的眼睛
keep your eyes open.
收到
Copy that.
你的确很紧张
You have been on edge.
你早就知道
You knew.
我们这才听说有通讯
We're just hearing the chatter now?
国安局几天前就知道了
NSA heard about it days ago.
我是个律师 Tony
Well, I'm... I'm a lawyer, Tony.
我听到的消息很少
My ear's not exactly pressed to the pipeline.
但你还是没告诉我
So, you didn't... tell me?
我不想毁了咱们的旅行
I didn't want to ruin our trip.
真的吗
Seriously?
大部分通讯都没什么要紧的
You know most chatter doesn't lead anywhere.
只是吓吓大家罢了
All it manages to do is scare people.
我也知道 如果我还在国安局工作的话
I also know that you would have never kept a secret
-你绝对不会对我保密的 -这不是什么秘密 Ellie
- if I was still at NSA. - It's not a secret, Ellie, it's just a...
只是一点经过考虑的"疏忽"而已
you know, slightly calculated omission.
-你知道这听起来像什么吗 -像合理辩护
- You know what that sounds like? - Like a reasonable justification.
我觉得她是想说"像谎话" 不过也没多大差别
I think she was going for "lie," but "to-may-to, to-mah-to,"
就别纠结语义了
let's not argue semantics.
我们来谈谈国♥家♥安♥全♥
Let's talk national security.
这是感恩节
It's Thanksgiving,
在机场
in an airport,
众生百相 千奇百怪
and we have the usual menagerie.
这位是"跛足"Wendy
Here comes Walking Boot Wendy.
显然是假的 希望能免费升舱
Clearly faking it, in hopes of a free upgrade.
我看到你了 Wendy
I see you, Wendy.
我看穿你了
I see right through you.
啊 躲也躲不过的睡裤男
Ah, and the inevitable Pajama Man.
从床上爬起来 抓起护照就走
Rolls out of bed, grabs his passport.
天当被
Sees the world
地当床
as his futon.
Brad Pitt想要回他的帽子 潮男
Brad Pitt wants his hat back, hipster.
说真的 这些人怎么想的
Seriously, what are people thinking?
我父母曾经为了坐飞机而盛装打扮
My parents actually used to dress up to fly.
我父亲依然如此
Mine still does.
等他到了 你就能见到他了
You'll meet him when he gets here.
就像那边那个人
Huh. Like that guy over there.
盛装男Don
Dapper Don.
我说的就是这个
That's what I'm talking about.
飞往异国他乡
Jetting off to exotic locales,
就像邦德追逐金发女郎Pussy Galore
like James Bond chasing after Pussy Galore.
出自007系列电影中的《金手指》
那老兄可不会有臭臭的运动服
No smelly tracksuit for that dude.
那个汽车销♥售♥员怎么回事
What's with my Car Salesman?
你不是说你看错了吗
Thought you said you were wrong about him.
我说"可能" 但是...
Well, I said maybe, but...
看他的裤脚 Tony
look at his pant cuff, Tony.
那是枪吗
Is that a gun?
可能是
Could be.
我们也有枪
We have guns.
Ellie没有
Not Ellie. Uh...
-她的收起来了 -不 我的其实就在身上
- she packed hers. - No, actually, mine's on me.
你不是说你不习惯
Well, I-I thought you said you weren't comfortable
-旅途中带着枪吗 -刚开始是不适应
- traveling with it. - Well, I wasn't at first,
但现在成习惯了
but it's become kind of a habit.
听着 这人可能是执法部门的
Listen, this guy could be law enforcement,
所以我们先给他看 然后要求看他的
so let's show him ours and ask to see his.
看什么 枪吗
What, guns?
徽章
Badges.
嘿 抱歉打扰你
Hey. Sorry to bother you.
-你是说"又"打扰我吗 -对
- Again, you mean? - Yeah.
但这次我需要看一下你的证件
Uh, but this time I need to see some I.D.
噢 真不巧
Well, too bad.
我不是海军
I'm not Navy.
她问你问题呢
She asked you a question.
你们在犯大错误
You're making a big mistake.
不许动
Freeze.
手放在我看得到的地方
Hands where I can see them.
噢
Oh.
那他是怎么回事儿
Okay. Well, what's his deal?
我是空警
I'm an air marshal.
Mike Beers
Mike Beers.
多谢你们暴露了我的身份
Thanks for blowing my cover.
抱歉我对你拔枪了 Beers先生
Sorry I drew on you, Mr. Beers.
因为这两位...我不得不这么做
These two kind of... forced my hand.
你只是在做本职工作 警官
Just doing your job, Officer.
但我得警告其他空警同事
But I will have to warn my fellow air marshals
小心你们这帮神经的海军警♥察♥
about skittish Navy cops.
行了 我出示证件时
Okay, you could have quietly said something
你可以悄悄表明身份的
when I badged you.
你知道最近的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥通讯吗
And you are aware of the recent chatter?
那是我的职责所在
It's my job to know.
不过我觉得我的巴黎航♥班♥上
But look, I don't think anyone
没人看到刚才那一出
waiting for my Paris flight saw that, anyway,
所以就算了吧
so let's just forget it.
好 希望你别介意 Beers先生
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表