说"我早说过了"
Say "I told you so."
我能喝一口你的吗
Can I get a sip of yours?
不行
No.
不是你 Gibbs探员
Not you, Agent Gibbs.
我问的是McGee
I was asking McGee.
我之前问过你一些问题
And I asked you something back there,
我不想再这么等着了
and I'm done waiting for an answer.
你不告诉我们答案
You're not getting any water
就别想喝水
until we get one.
第一次去看我叔叔是在几个月之前
First visit my uncle was a few months ago.
一个叫Sergei的家伙找到我
I was approached by this guy, Sergei.
那可能还不是他的真名 但是他
Which may not even be his real name, but he offered
为... 为他想要的东西支付了一大笔钱
very serious money for this... this thing that he needed.
什么东西
What thing?
算是一种武器
It's kind of a weapon.
我只能同意
I only agreed
只有这样才能帮我叔叔支付医疗费
so I could help my uncle with his medical costs.
可是当我这周去送东西的时候
But when I came to deliver this week,
我突然醒悟了过来
my conscience got the better of me.
所以你退出了交易
So you backed out of the deal.
我尝试过
I tried to.
但我到我叔叔家的时候 他已经被枪杀了
But when I got to my uncle's place, he'd been shot to death.
他就像我父亲一样 而我却害死了他
The man was like a father to me, and I got him killed.
我唯一能想到的是
All I could think to do was
不能屈服于Sergei而让事情恶化
to not make it worse by giving in to Sergei.
那件武器现在在哪儿
Where's the weapon now?
和我叔叔一起 在他尸体里
With my uncle. In my uncle.
那是多小的武器啊
Just how small a weapon is it?
它是一张... 微型磁盘
It's a... microdisk.
电脑病毒
Computer virus.
Sergei想把它用于防御系统
Sergei wanted to use it on defense systems,
情况会变得非常糟糕 尤其因为
which would be very bad, especially since
我算是唯一能让病毒失去效力的人
I'm kind of the only one that can deactivate it.
-算是 -这是原型
-Kind of? -It's a prototype.
要是能再测试几个月就好了
A few more months of testing wouldn't hurt.
但现在那不是重点 各位
But that's not a problem now, guys.
我叔叔的尸体应该马上就到家了
My uncle's body should be home soon,
除了我 没有人能拿到它
and no one can get to it but me.
只要没人读取那张微型磁盘
As long as no one plugs in that microdisk,
那就没有危险
there's no danger.
没有危险
No danger?
你太异想天开了
What, are you delusional?
想想这几年来你都在和谁一起工作
Think about who you've been working with the last few years.
他们会拿到尸体
They'll get the body.
Abby会取出那张微型磁盘
And Abby will get the microdisk.
残缺的指纹是Kevin的 血液造成的损伤可以忽略不计
Partial print is Kevin's, and the blood damage is minimal.
但是考虑到你们发现这个小家伙的地点
But, considering where you found this baby,
我不可能把它直接接入我们的网络
there's no way I'm just gonna jam it into our network.
这就能解释这东西的作用了
Which would explain the purpose of this contraption.
笔记本电脑隔离开了这张卡
The laptop isolates the SD card
而这个笼子把笔记本
and the cage isolates the laptop
和我们的其他网络隔离开来...
from the rest of our network...
好了 我们的时间很紧 Abbs
Okay, time's kind of a factor here, Abbs.
-哦 -我会选那只猫
- Oh. - I'd go with the cat.
对 大多数人都会这么做 但是...
Yeah, most of us would but...
WMD
WMD.
大规模杀伤性武器
【注:缩写为WMD】
WMD?
McGee会怎么做
【注:缩写为WWMD】
What Would McGee Do?
那是两个W... Abbs
That's two Ws, Abbs.
管它呢
Whatever.
如果说McGee有教过我一件事情的话
If there's one thing that McGee has taught me,
那就是绝对不要点开你不熟悉
it's to never click on an unfamiliar icon
却提示你点开的图标
that's telling you to click on it.
会不会是"鲨鱼和小猫"的老式障眼法
The old "shark and the kitty" head fake?
没错 但如果是双重障眼法呢
Yeah, but what if it's a double fake?
就是想让我点击鲨鱼呢
Like trying to get me click on the shark.
那McGee会怎么做 Sciuto女士
What would McGee do, Ms. Sciuto?
McGee会编写一个病毒扫描程序
McGee would put up a virus scanner
然后建立防火墙
and build a firewall.
好了... 来吧 小家伙
Okay... Here, kitty, kitty.
应该选鲨鱼的
Should have gone with the shark.
怎么回事
What's happening?
-防火墙呢 -它直接穿过了防火墙
-What about the firewall? -It ate right through it.
然后它通过电源线逃出了笼子
And then it bypassed the cage through the power cord.
这玩意儿威力这么大
Whatever can do this,
我需要帮助来阻止它 而且要快
I am gonna need help to stop it. And fast.
走吧
Let's go.
McGee 你在哪儿
McGee, where are you?
有没有可能我们已经逃脱了
Do you think it's possible we could've shaken these guys?
不可能 睁大你的眼睛
No. Keep your eyes open.
哦 老大 有信♥号♥♥了
Oh, boss, I got a signal.
这些该死的东西 就知道我不能关掉它们
These damn things won't let me shut 'em down.
它已经开始干扰我们的电♥话♥了
It's even messing with our phones.
IT部门能来的人都来协助Sciuto女士了 但没人
Got every available I.T. helping Ms. Sciuto, and not one
知道这到底是什么东西
of them knows what the hell it is.
我们知道有一位技术人员知道
We know one I.T. who does.
或者曾经知道
Or did.
不管是谁 现在没空
Whoever it is, not now.
Tony 等等 是我
Tony, wait, it's me.
McGee
McGee.
Gibbs跟你在一起吗
Is Gibbs with you?
对 Gibbs还有Kevin和我在一起
Yeah. It's, uh, myself, Gibbs and Kevin.
两名飞行员和一名机组人员死亡
Our two pilots and a crewman are dead.
DiNozzo
DiNozzo,
要是有人发现一张电脑磁盘
if anyone there finds a computer disk,
不要打开它
do not open it.
重复 不要访问那张磁盘
Repeat, do not access the disk.
啊 那我们需要一台时光机了 老大
Ah. Well, we would need a time machine, boss.
不幸的是 电脑的世界末日来了
Unfortunately, it's a computer Armageddon around here.
Kevin有快速解决这个问题的办法吗
Does Kevin know any quick fixes?
没有快速的办法 这是肯定的
Not quick, that's for sure.
我可以先想点其他办法
I could try working something out.
动手吧
Do it.
做好准备 Leon
Stand by on that, Leon.
随时报告
Sitrep.
你们有危险吗
Are you in danger?
是的 长官
Affirmative, sir.
被击落之后 就一路被追杀
Shot down and being pursued.
我们正在向芬兰方向前进
We're headed towards Finland.
你知道你们的坐标吗
Do you know your coordinates?
只知道我们被击落地点的坐标
Just where we went down.
北纬67度20分9秒
Uh, latitude: North 67, 33.6.
东经30度27分57秒
longitude: East 30, 46.6.
趴下
Get down!
Gibbs
Gibbs?
哦 天啊 我中枪了
Oh, my God. I'm hit.
真不敢相信 我居然中枪了
I can't believe I'm hit.
伤口很深 是贯穿伤
That's a deep gash. Through and through.
贯穿伤 很糟糕吗
Through and through? Is that bad?
McGee
McGee.
抓住这个 压着这里
Hold this. Press down on this.
是你们当中哪个人杀了尤里
So which NCIS man killed our Yuri?
没人要死
No one else needs to die.
只要交出那个叛徒
Just give up the traitor
然后走开
and walk away.
叛徒
Traitor?
他说的是我 不要...
He means me. Please...
我们不会离开你的
No one is leaving you.
准备好跑
Get ready to run.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表