我们会去查的 不过首先
Yeah, we're gonna get to that. But first, um,
不如你跟我们讲讲
why don't you tell us about your discharge
2007年从海军陆战队退役的事吧
from the Marine Corps in 2007?
退役的原因是啥来着 McGee
What was the reason for the discharge, McGee?
行为不当
Conduct unbecoming.
就是这个
That was it.
那和这事有什么联♥系♥
What does that have to do with anything?
-那是很多年前了 -嗯
- That was years ago. - Well,
文件说你脾气火爆
It says you exhibited a violent temper
并威胁你的上级军官
and made threats against your superior officer.
那是撒谎 全都是
That's a lie. All of it.
没脾气 记下了
No temper. Got it.
听着 我处理过谋杀案 我知道最初48小时
Look, I've worked homicides. I know how critical
对破案来说有多重要
the first 48 hours are in solving this case.
你们在浪费宝贵的时间 我没有杀害我的丈夫
You're wasting precious time. I didn't kill my husband.
我们出去走走
Let's take a walk.
我全力赞成午间有氧运动 老大 但我刚吃完饭
Oh. I'm all for some midday cardio, boss, but I just ate
而且我们正在...
and we're in the middle of...
不是说你
Not you.
你
You.
马上 陆战队员
Now, Marine.
我知道这个审问策略 Gibbs探员
I know this interrogation tactic, Agent Gibbs.
改变审讯地点...
Change the location...
让对方措手不及
try to catch the subject off-guard.
-有用么 -没有
- How's it working? - It's not.
-我也这么觉得 -我们这是去哪儿
- Didn't think so. - So where are we going?
你的服役记录里有些细节消失不见
Details were missing from your service record.
所以我打了几个电♥话♥ 你是一个优秀的陆战队员
So I made a few calls. You were one squared away Marine.
高分数 漂亮的评估报告
Top marks, stellar FITREPs,
即Fitness Report
各种荣誉表彰
commendations.
直到2007
Until 2007.
你的指挥官发现你是同性恋
When your command found out you were gay.
我从没有恐吓过我的指挥官
I never threatened my C.O.
他们捏造了这些指控
They trumped up those charges.
说如果我保持沉默 他们会让我
Said if I went quietly, they would give me
正常退役 而非"不荣誉退役"
a general discharge instead of a dishonorable one.
我得考虑我的未来
I had to think of my future.
为什么成为一个警♥察♥
Why become a cop?
我只想帮助别人
All I ever wanted to do was to help people.
保护 服务
Protect. Serve.
但如果连最爱的人都保护不了 还有什么意义
But what's the point if you can't even protect the ones you care about?
我爱Eric
I loved Eric.
我永远不会伤害他
I would never hurt him.
我觉得你在隐瞒什么
See, I think you're hiding something.
我猜是为了保护你的伴侣
I'm guessing it's to protect your partner.
Eric理应被当成一位英雄来纪念
Eric deserves to be remembered for what he was, a hero.
什么也改变不了这个事实
Nothing should change that.
我的工作是抓住凶手
My job is to find who killed him,
而不是政♥治♥迫♥害♥ 你得相信我
not start a witch hunt, and you need to trust me.
早上我回到家时 厨房♥里有个袋子
When I came home this morning, there was a bag in the kitchen.
我之前没见过那个袋子
I hadn't seen it before.
里面装了不少药瓶和注射器
There was vials and syringes.
我不知道Eric为什么会有那些玩意儿 但肯定不是他的
I don't know why Eric had them, but they're not his.
-你怎么知道 -他是有不少恶习
- How can you be sure of that? - He had his
但绝不会沾染毒品 他瞒不了我
demons, but drugs wasn't one of them. I would know.
你把袋子藏到哪儿了
Where'd you hide them?
在车♥库♥里
In the garage.
我不该动犯罪现场
I shouldn't have touched the crime scene,
但我知道这事会影响Eric的形象
but I knew it would make Eric look bad and I didn't
我不想耽误他的荣誉勋章提名
want it to affect his Medal of Honor nomination.
我丈夫
My husband
是个好人 Gibbs探员
was a good man, Agent Gibbs.
我救不回他的性命
I couldn't save his life.
但是请你
But please...
拜托你
please...
帮我保护他的名誉
help me protect his memory.
有什么进展 姑娘们
What's the latest, Team Babbs?
刚得到Jimmy的消息
Uh, just got an update from Jimmy.
说Breena仍在分娩中 他听上去有点儿慌
Breena is still in labor. He sounded a little freaked.
Jimmy就要成为父亲了
Jimmy's gonna be a father.
就好像 前一天
It's like, one day
你还只是你自己
you're just... you're you,
然后第二天 你就要
and then the next day you're responsible for this
为一个鲜活的灵魂负起责任
living, breathing soul.
我不想打断你 Abbs 但是飓风Gibbs
I hate to interrupt, Abbs, but Hurricane Gibbs
马上就要登陆了 你有什么发现
is about to make landfall. What do you got?
Kutzler的药检
Kutzler's tox screen--
清清白白 他没吸毒
it's clean. He wasn't on drugs.
那我们从车♥库♥
What about the narcotics
-收缴来的这些麻醉剂呢 -每个药瓶
- we confiscated from his garage? - Each vial
都装有符合制药标准的吗♥啡♥和芬太尼
contains pharmaceutical-grade morphine and fentanyl.
前者是麻醉剂 后者是止痛剂
两者混合 就是一只
Mixed together, they make one
极其强效的静脉注射剂
very potent intravenous cocktail.
也就是我要说的下一点
Which brings me to my next point.
这批药是自♥制♥的 我是说
This batch is homemade. I mean, this distinct
看这独特的药瓶颜色和标签
color and this labeling--
-这是某人的招牌 -唔
- this is somebody's brand. - Hmm.
某人肯定是看太多《绝命毒师》了
Somebody who's seen a little too much Breaking Bad.
真怀念那部剧
Miss that show.
只要一小瓶这东西 在道上
Just one vial of this stuff fetches a steep
-可以卖♥♥到很高的价钱 -所以如果Kutzler
- take on the street. So if Kutzler wasn't
没有吸毒 或许他是在贩毒
taking drugs, maybe he was selling them?
战斗英雄转行毒贩 真是个蛮大的角色转换
War hero to drug peddler-- that's a big shift.
如果这毒品不属于Kutzler
Well, if they weren't Kutzler's drugs,
它们一定属于某个人
they belonged to someone.
愿意为此杀人灭口的人
Someone willing to kill for them.
啊 Hollis 你见到Jethro了没
Ah, Hollis, have you seen Jethro?
我刚给他留言
I just left word for him.
我暗自疑心 他在努力回避我 医生
I have the sneaking suspicion he's trying to avoid me, Doctor.
你跟上尉很熟么
Did you know the lieutenant well?
不 我们上周才见面
No, we met once, last week.
为了荣誉勋章提名
I was fact-checking his account
我要审核他被伏击的整个事实经过
of the ambush for the nomination.
我看得出来 他还没有摆脱梦魇
I could see he was still haunted by it.
是啊 身体上的伤口可以愈合
Yeah, well, the body can recover physically.
而治疗心灵创伤可就复杂多了
Healing the mind, however, is a little more complex.
我听说了Diane的事
Listen, I heard about Diane.
Jethro还好么
How's Jethro been doing?
我联♥系♥过他 但他没有
I reached out, but he hasn't returned
-回我的电♥话♥ -嗯
- any of my calls. - Well,
Jethro更情愿投身于工作
Jethro does prefer to throw himself into his work.
我努力想陪伴在他身边 可他不接受
Well, I'm trying to be there for him. He's not letting me.
与Jethro为友
A friendship with Jethro
确实要面对不少挑战
does have its share of challenges.
然而 我怀疑
However, I suspect
他一直和我们保持距离
that there may be another reason
或许还有另一个原因
why he's been keeping us all at a distance.
-Ducky 你找我 -呃
- Ducky, you called me. - Uh,
是的 我在Kutzler上尉的药检中
yes, I found something unusual in
发现了些异常状况
Lieutenant Kutzler's toxicology.
Abby说一切正常
Abby said it was clean.
这就是异常状况
Well, that's the anomaly.
他的血液中
There are no traces of any
没有任何药物痕迹
medical substances in his bloodstream.
我没明白问题所在 Duck
I'm not seeing the problem here, Duck.
上尉扑向那颗手榴弹时
When the lieutenant threw himself on that grenade,
他的身体吸收了爆♥炸♥的强力冲击
his body absorbed the force of the explosion.
他的躯干受到全面影响 肋骨折断
His torso took the full impact, breaking his ribs
肺部也受到损伤
and collapsing his lungs.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表